Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:13 pm  Post subject: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection PS3!!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
Quote:
The latest issue of Famitsu reveals that Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection will be made available for purchase through the PS3's download service sometime in the future (no time period was given). This version will be based on the arcade game, and will include modes such as Arcade Battle, Ghost Battle, and Gallery. Famitsu says there will be new content as well, including a playable Jinpachi, and the game will appear in full 1080p HD glory.

Yum yum now I got to get broadband first... :frusty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:43 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
God have mercy on us all.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:56 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
It's a download? Is it not a full version? Not that I'm complaining, I just figured they would offer it as a formal release and not as a download. :shrug Isn't there a 500 MB limit on the download size of games for sale via download?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:00 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
It kinda sucks that the only way you can get the psp emulator games is through download on the ps3. I was so hoping for einhander.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:06 pm  Post subject:   
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
vix wrote:
It kinda sucks that the only way you can get the psp emulator games is through download on the ps3. I was so hoping for einhander.

I think you mean PSone. But yeah that does suck, especially for people without broadband. There are demos for PS3 titles only available through the PLAYSTATION Store and thats the only place to get them.And these files for PSone games are big so you'll need a bigger memory stick:

Cool boarders is 283MB
Hot Shots is 157MB
Syphon Filter is 385MB
Tekken 2 is 535MB
Crash Bandicoot is 469MB

Sony plans to have 7000 PSOne titles for PSP by year end 2007. I doubt it. As for Tekken 5 DR, I hope it has multiplayer function then just Arcade mode. If they do I can see it having online play to test out Tekken Online before releasing Tekken 6.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:28 pm  Post subject:   
Gondee, the reason its available as a download instead of an actual game is its just an arcade game and not a PS3 game. Tekken 6 is a completely different matter.

And some time in March you will be able to get PS1 games for your PSP without a PS3, so just have patience and dont bash sony for making the feature available extra early for those with a PS3.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:05 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
yeah, i meant psone.

I wouldn't mind snagging cool boarders but I don't have a large memory card(or a ps3, lol).

But flexxx, i didn't know you wouldn't need a ps3 eventually. that's good. i wasn't bashing, i was complaining, there's a difference. :lol i wasn't all: sony sucks cause they blah blah blah, i was just it sucks. :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:58 am  Post subject:   
Yeah it's coming later.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:21 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: DTT-Ninthpixel
The release date of the USA version hasn't been announced, but Namco seems to be adding some extra modes and features not in the Jap versions. More or less a good thing as there have been some slow down issues and effects not showing up as they should on some stages(EWGF without electricity, heh). Hopefully that these things get fixed along with the addition of modes so we can finally have a true arcade perfect version of DR. 1080p Tekken DR has got to be the best thing on PS3 right now though.

Still no PS3 for me though, and doesn't seem like I'll get one anytime soon...

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]