Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:45 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 am  Post subject: Rider Profiles  
Ok i write short stories about SSX background and i'm sure we all visualize the characters differently but i have extensively researched background of them so i will show my extended/ altered versions of some of the characters (their age is the same as On Tour, 2 years older then ssx 3) if u ask why i do this it is for the reason i have psoted elshwere: i believe the characters of On Tour were deliberetley altered to massive egos so that they would fire us up to beat them, i mean look at them they all look like and sound liek cocky version of themselves, like good ego is whta we had until now, n now they are all evil alter ego. first we will do Tyson my favorite :D

Name: Tyson Logan
Nickname: The Captain
Height: 5’11
Nationality: American (Colorado)
Stance: Regular
Boards: Outdoor Living
Board Type: BX
Riding Partner: Nate, Allegra
Rival: Allegra, Nate, Viggo
Enemy: Mac, Sid
Event: Racing, Backcountry, 1-on-1
Other Sport/s: Xtreme Sports
Signature Move: PT
Favourite Food/Drink: Chilli Dogs

Uber Tricks: G-Money, Hand in Hand, Superman, Mattrickulater, Chocolate Thunder, PT*

Off Season: Seeking out Xtreme Sports and challenges, spending time back home at the ranch.

The Word: “The Bigger the Risk, the Better the Ride!”
Thing in the World: Untracked Snow
Thing to Hate: Snow Patrol

One Liner: The “Wild Logan” who has followed his brother onto the roller coaster that is the SSX Circuit, Tyson is ready to unleash his riding insanity on his opponents.

Bio: New to the SSX Circuit, Tyson is Nate’s younger brother by eight years; he grew up on a ranch back in Colorado with his brother and parents. Tyson always made it clear that he was the wild and “cut-loose” member in an already wild-hearted family. Although he has always looked up to Nate he has also always tried to impress and surpass him. Since he could ride a board he has tried to pull off better tricks and survive more death defying terrains then his brother. His formative years were spent breaking everything he owned with his stunts including his skateboard, snowboards and bike. Tyson showed his skills to the judges at the tryouts, got himself a place on the circuit and has followed his brother back to SSX. Aside from proving himself to his brother he also sees Mac Fraser’s title as “Stunt King” as a personal challenge and can’t help but be drawn to the tough tomboy Allegra.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:58 am  Post subject: Re: Rider Profiles  
Next we have Sid, on a short note Sid is the only character whose atttitude i thought suited his background perfectly he is a crazy holoring baffoon and that's why i liek him :woot

Name: Sid
Nickname: Smipster
Height: 5’9
Nationality: Japanese (???)
Stance: Goofy
Boards: BSOD, GLX
Board Type: Freestyle, BX
Riding Partner: Currently None
Rival: Kaori, Mac
Enemy: Mac
Event: Slopestyle, 1-on-1
Other Sport/s: Free Skiing, Yoga, Kung Fu
Signature Move: Roundhouse
Favourite Food/Drink: Unknown

Uber Tricks: String Cheese, Hand in Hand, Mattrickulater, Nutcracker, Body Massage, Spreader*, Roundhouse*

Off Season: Unknown

The Word: “Tiger Sid Fighting Fury!”
Thing in the World: Philosophy
Thing to Hate: Rapp Music

One Liner: A “Funkified” philosopher who seems to be either worshipped or despised; Sid let’s his “surgical” riding do his talking.

Bio: Outside of Japan not much is known about the new comer called Sid, not even his last name. What is known is that he is a new and late entry to SSX; he stormed onto this years SSX scene and his skills instantly earned him a place on the circuit. At first people were shocked by his forward demand to be part of the circuit but Sid shredded up a run and left the judges speechless. His riding was described as “surgical”; he’s the sort of guy who doesn’t talk to prove his worth, he lets his skills and odd fashion tastes do his talking. He appears to have caught the eye of both Kaori and Mac, both see him as a challenge and in Mac’s case maybe even a threat to his title. Sid’s unique taste in clothing is a cross between several trends and makes him standout greatly for a guy who seems to have no interest in making friends, aside from his attraction to Kaori. If people like Sid, he likes them but he isn’t in anything for popularity. Sid is a “funkified” philosopher, a particular kind of up and coming celebrity; most people are either fascinated by him, worship him or despise him. Sid is cold and aloof and closest to an Asian Andy Warhol; his personality is quirky and bizarre mixed with a dose of twisted.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]