Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:01 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 am  Post subject: My On Tour experience....  
So, the hubby and I had decided not to get On Tour. Based on everything we'd heard from several different sources, the game really sucked and we decided not to waste our money, even on a used game.

It was given to my daughter for her birthday last month. All in all, I have to say, it's NOT really a bad game. Not my favorite (Tricky will always be my first love, followed closely by SSX3), but then I kind of consider the game a different animal, sort of like real Chinese food as opposed to American Chinese food. Honestly, I feel like the tour is better than quick play...as they seem to have given all the usual characters really nasty attitudes. Even Kaori is a friggin be-atch.

The game isn't that easy to navigate either, at least on the gamecube. (Well, not so much as "not easy" as completely annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 am  Post subject: Re: My On Tour experience....  
yeah even for good ssx3 players the game can be goddamn'd annoying :heh

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:51 pm  Post subject: Re: My On Tour experience....  
Bennieboj wrote:
yeah even for good ssx3 players the game can be goddamn'd annoying :heh

Can't argue with you there. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am  Post subject: Re: My On Tour experience....  
bookwitch wrote:
So, the hubby and I had decided not to get On Tour. Based on everything we'd heard from several different sources, the game really sucked and we decided not to waste our money, even on a used game.

It was given to my daughter for her birthday last month. All in all, I have to say, it's NOT really a bad game. Not my favorite (Tricky will always be my first love, followed closely by SSX3), but then I kind of consider the game a different animal, sort of like real Chinese food as opposed to American Chinese food. Honestly, I feel like the tour is better than quick play...as they seem to have given all the usual characters really nasty attitudes. Even Kaori is a friggin be-atch.

The game isn't that easy to navigate either, at least on the gamecube. (Well, not so much as "not easy" as completely annoying.

yeah quick play sucked but it was better cause i can use Mario, Luigi and Peach in quick play

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]