Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:32 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:55 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
i've been playing a lot of resistance lately.

and i started mercs but got sidetracked with resistance.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:18 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
I think I'm getting better at Resistance! Although I haven't played so many games.. But still, I gotta work on my Bullseye tagging. It's so critical when you're all Chimeras.

Planet 5 on Stardust!! Woot! The fourth one was a bitch. I almost died too in the boss. Started the boss battle out with 3 lives and a shield, and I lost the shield and 2 lives in like 1 minute because I wasn't paying attention.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 pm  Post subject:   
About 99% JUMP! Ultimate Stars, with a tiny pinch of FFXII thrown in

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:24 am  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
royank, yeti and myself got to finally play a match of resistance together. fun times all around.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 pm  Post subject:   
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
vix wrote:
royank, yeti and myself got to finally play a match of resistance together. fun times all around.

That was a great set of matches we had, I really enjoyed it :thumbsup , now all we need is Flexxx and Vivi FF and any one else from MC who'll join in.....heres to the next games :cheers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:46 pm  Post subject:   
Zoe's #1 Fan
Noooooooooooooooo, the three of logged out as i arrived..................DOh!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:43 pm  Post subject:   
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #2
XBL: Royank
PSN: Royank
Yea good games :pimp I rules

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:46 pm  Post subject:   
Yep I heared about you whippin ther asses.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:58 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
Yeti wrote:
Noooooooooooooooo, the three of logged out as i arrived..................DOh!

sorry, i got hit with a massive thunderstorm and ended up losing my connection 11 times in about an hour so i couldn't have stayed on if i tried.

vivi joined us this time. good times.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:28 pm  Post subject:   
Haha yeah, today was fun! :)

Next time, I should have my mic/headset working, though I hope no one in my family is around to hear me talking to the TV. haha I didn't know you needed to add people to your buddies. Ahhh, I learn new things about Resistance every day.

Oh and today I also beat the last planet in Stardust!! Woot!! Quick question to anyone else who played it. I'll put a spoiler tag.

Stardust Spoiler [hide]Is the last planet supposed to blow up in the end? Or did I do something wrong?[/hide]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:47 am  Post subject:   
Vivi FF wrote:
Haha yeah, today was fun! :)

Next time, I should have my mic/headset working, though I hope no one in my family is around to hear me talking to the TV. haha I didn't know you needed to add people to your buddies. Ahhh, I learn new things about Resistance every day.

Oh and today I also beat the last planet in Stardust!! Woot!! Quick question to anyone else who played it. I'll put a spoiler tag.

Stardust Spoiler [hide]Is the last planet supposed to blow up in the end? Or did I do something wrong?[/hide]

"You maniac! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God...damn you to hell!"

:heh thats was suppose to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:45 pm  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
So Titan did you make your "next gen" decision and go with the Xbox360? So does that mean you're foregoing a Wii?

I've got the demo of Anniversary, it's pretty cool even if I suck at it. :D Plus you can skin it if you've got the demo or PC version.

well....yeah.

the only reason i was gunna get a Wii was for SSX and it didnt seem to hold anyones attention for very long.

yeah i'll stick with my 360 and in a while i'll get a new plasma and a ps3 for my downstairs~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:26 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Titan wrote:
gondee wrote:
So Titan did you make your "next gen" decision and go with the Xbox360? So does that mean you're foregoing a Wii?

well....yeah.

the only reason i was gunna get a Wii was for SSX and it didnt seem to hold anyones attention for very long.

yeah i'll stick with my 360 and in a while i'll get a new plasma and a ps3 for my downstairs~

:cry :cry

:heh Naw, I can't blame you. I haven't played my Wii in a while. I've been more caught up in Tekken these days. My next long term purchase is gonna be a PS3 too, but when that'll be, I honestly have no idea. :heh Probably within the next year, but no sooner than 6 months from now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:08 pm  Post subject:   
Damn, you guys are starting to play RFOM together! I must join some time. At what hours of the day have you played, is it when I'm normally asleep or what!?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:38 pm  Post subject:   
We play at 12:00am USA Eastern Time, which would i believe would be 6:00am for you flexxx. Sometimes we play in the afternoon at 1:00pm which would be 7:00pm for yea.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:43 pm  Post subject:   
lol forget about 6am... :P See you guys around.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:40 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
yeah, we've been playing in the afternoon lately too, that's when we've been catching yeti online.

gondee, you need to get a ps3 before they phase out the 60 gig one. the 80 gig one, i feel, is a rip off.

i'm actually beginning to love playing resistance even though i suck.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:50 pm  Post subject:   
royank wrote:
"You maniac! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God...damn you to hell!"

:heh thats was suppose to happen.

More Stardust spoliers:
[hide]But why? I don't understand why after going through hell saving 4 planets, and going through a crazy time trying to save the 5th in the first 4 phase, that you lose the 5th planet..[/hide]

*sigh* Somehow, these arcade games are more complicated than they should be.. least for me..

So 12-1 eastern? That's about 11-12 central, no? I'll probably be on around then throughout the week.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:11 am  Post subject:   
Zoe's #1 Fan
Quote:
Vix - yeah, we've been playing in the afternoon lately too, that's when we've been catching yeti online.

Yeh I joined you guys just after 7pm that day, i'll keep a look a out about that time when i can :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:49 pm  Post subject:   
Yeti wrote:
Quote:
Vix - yeah, we've been playing in the afternoon lately too, that's when we've been catching yeti online.

Yeh I joined you guys just after 7pm that day, i'll keep a look a out about that time when i can :thumbsup

Ok, that's 8pm for me. I gotta get home first though I'm at NA's house.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:01 pm  Post subject:   
Just came back from a local game store and bought two games.

Jak 3
Prince of Persia 1

I've played PoP before, but just never finished it/bought it.

They had a copy of Jak II but the boxart paper was all scratched and white. I decided to get the Jak 3 copy they had instead.

Which sucks because I can't play it and I really want to. (I left off at Jak 1)

Going to probably go downtown tomorrow to a Gamestop and buy Jak II and Mario Kart DD. It really sucks buying GC stuff now, nobody has them.

Still wanna get:

Mario Kart DD
Battalion Wars
RE4
Viewtiful Joe
PoP 2, 3
Jak II
a few wavebirds (not being made anymore, sucks)

Gonna take some months of lunch $ right there. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:06 am  Post subject:   
Khalpz, what about the old Ratchet games? With the PS3 Ratchet game looking more and more fun and amazing with each preview/movie, I'm getting stoked on the series again, and plan on playing through all 4 PS2 Ratchet games. (for storyline purposes, as well as also for weapon development progression).

However, I only have and beat the first 1. I gotta go out and buy 3 PS2 Ratchet games for slightly less than the price of the PS3 Ratchet. (probably a better deal in itself).

Just suggesting it cause I think I've given up on the Jak series. Yeah, I had wanted to get 2 and 3 later on, but now they don't seem all that interesting to me. Although, Jak X was fun.

Oh, and I got Ape Escape 2 in the mail today. So, I'll be playing that for a while now..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:19 am  Post subject:   
bro, do it. Ratchet and Clank is the shit.

Ratchet 5 is pretty gay. Cause it looks so perfect. The thing is, that it's the only game I'm interested in for the PS3. And I don't want to sell my soul on eBay to be able to buy one. Plus the 360 looks so much better. Then again the Wii has SSBB and the great exclusive games. I'm just gonna hold out for a while, see which one turns out the best/cheapest.

About Ratchet, it's probably my favorite series of all time. I've beaten all of them 100%. Actually I think I made a post about this a while ago on another message board, I'ma get it.

"Deadlocked isn't as good. Online was okay when it came out, but finding a game now is a joke. The co-op is really fun, but the game is sort of short.

to me, 1>2+3>>>>>>4

1 is more of a platformer and the missions are really epic towards the middle-end of the game. It's really memorable and getting 100% is very rewarding.

2 and 3 or both awesome. All the levels, weapons, everything. Is great. Going Commando added strafing ( moving side to side, locking on enemies ) to the mix. So the game was more focused on combat. The weapons upgraded more times. Up Your Arsenal still had platforming elements, but the combat was more blown up. You'll be facing more rooms full of enemies, etc."

How is Ape Escape 2? I saw that on a shelf where I bought PoP and Jak 3 and was surprised they actually had it. Nobody'll buy it for sure and they won't just throw the games out, so I could buy it in a few months when I got the money.

Anyway I tried playing PoP again and couldn't beat a battle around 40%. The girl with the bow is following me and I have to protect her while battling around 50 enemies. It's insane, because I can't vault over the big guys like I normally would. So I have to stab them with the dagger to freeze them then slash them with my sword. But there's just sooo many dudes, it's ridiculous. I try running away to separate them to make it easier, it doesn't matter.

The game's combat is so ass. Same moves over and over again, and no moves to hurt multiple enemies/scatter-type moves.
thurr. About Jak, I bought Jak 1 like two years ago and got stuck in a part and just didn't play it. Then a few months ago I played it and beat it. I thought the other ones would be good too,
so I did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:36 pm  Post subject:   
Haha, I was more actually suggesting that to you, but I guess you already have them all. Haha. Well, I ordered Going Commando today, so I'll probably pick up the next 2 later on, depending on how I like Going Commando.

Ape Escape 2 is good. However, it's pretty much the same AE, only in different locations. So far, I have all/most of the gadgets you get in AE, so since I'm such an expert at that game, AE2 is pretty easy. I don't like the locations though. They seem random, and they are much shorter than the levels in AE, with more monkeys clustered together than ever before. Well, that's how the first couple of levels are. The last 2 I played were fairly long. And it's a little weird that there's a clear Pokemon feel to the game. Jimmy and Natalie have Ash's and Misty's voices, and there's this baby monkey Pipichi (or whatever) and it's basically Pikachu. Haha.

But overall AE2 is a fun game, even though it's basically AE on different, yet similar, levels.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:14 am  Post subject:   
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! i want Gears of War :( someone buy it for me, PLEASE!

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 6 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 252