Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:09 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Apparently every spray that's ever been sprayed on a TF2 server you've been on is saved to your computer at Steam /Steamapps / common / Team Fortress 2 / tf / materials / temp

And man, I looked through that stuff. I don't know why. Ew. I found a couple ones I might actually want to use, though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:46 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Ahhh you glitcher......it takes away so much from the game. you do get a lot of moonstones just from killing things. ive maxed out the backpack upgrade and gotten everything else to at least blue and managed to open 3 moonstone crates and some moxxitails (which is an awesome new feature btw) with the moonstones ive found. ive found no legendaries yet, just some awesome flavor text weapons and jakobs revolvers (im playing as nisha so its a win-win).

I haven't tried the moxxtails yet but I will.

I don't often glitch but I wanted to get the gun upgrades for some of the weapons. So I figured I'd finish them off and get them out of the way. Moonstone drops are fairly generous though and it's nice that 99 isn't the max, that's really helpful this time around. i do wish moonstone was auto-picked up like ammo and money though.

I've found a few legendaries. Um, a grenade. I'll have to load up my game and check. I think I have two or three maybe. I didn't play the past two nights so I'm not sure what I have.

Edit: here what I have as far as legendaries go:
(spoilered for size)

Click to reveal hidden content: show

I know the grenades are only level 13 but man, they are awesome and they've always been my favorite grenade so part of me doesn't want to switch them out.

oh and i have a legendary oz kit too. only level 11 though. arctic support relay.

I chose claptrap as my first character and I kind of wish I chose Nisha instead. Oh well. Next time around if I do other characters.

Quote:
and about the whole getting lost thing.......it occasionally happens to me. if you havent noticed, it shows an arrow on the enemies icon on the map, if they are above or below you. it also may be because you are on ps3......ive always felt that the fov and controls on the ps3 were quite sluggish for bl2.

now, back to the hunt to find my Maggie.

i've noticed the arrow but sometimes it still doesn't help. i had this mission exclamation point in triton flats near the fast travel and it took me forever to find it. maybe i'm just not paying enough attention or something when i play. :lol i don't know the name of it but the one with all the launch pads and what not drives me nuts. I just find the map does a poor job of showing elevation, like what ridges are above or below you, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:20 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
I tested Borderlands, the Pre-Sequel: the gameplay is weird compared to Destiny :heh I could not target the mobs properly, but the story and the art is still great :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:10 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
Just finished play through 1. Gonna finish up the side quests for the most part, then move to TVHM. Gonna have to either find one person with two controllers or three/four people to whore out a trophy. I hate MP trophies. I think for the most part, I'll be able to get everything else but that one MP trophy. It's just gonna take a bit of time, like the kills with all the classes. That and claptrap's co-op exe's just will not trigger for me. :lol We'll see how far I get into it and how long my ambition will carry me. The Invincible might get me too, who knows.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I'm going to pick up Borderlands TPS probably tomorrow or Wednesday and play through it. I'm on vacay this week so I finally have a chance to play through it. :woot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:21 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Was hanging around Best Buy again and tried out Resogun. You were right Driver, it rocks! My mom liked it too. "It's like 3D Galaga!" :lol You should have seen how mortified she was when I showed her the UFC demo. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Can someone who is playing Borderlands TPS tell me if all the future boss fights are gonna be like that Deadlift boss battle? Because that boss fight was about a level 10 in annoyance. Thank God for Nisha's skill or I might have just turned the game off.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
I couldn't remember who Deadlift was so I started TVHM and then remembered who he was. He kicked my ass in TVHM but I don't think it was hard in P1. Don't think I died at all. Maybe got a few second winds but I don't think I had too much trouble with it. I don't think I had a problem with any of the boss fights. I think one of the secret bosses gave me a hard time because I tried to do it severely underleveled but overall, I'm not having any problems in the game that's gameplay related...

I've been trying to find people to trophy whore sub level 13 with me but no luck yet. Curse you multiplayer trophies.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:24 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I've been watching some streams of BTPS and apparently everyone hates Deadlift with a passion, so I'm not alone in that regard. :yes I'm going to give BTPS another chance later. Maybe in a week or two when I have more desire to play it. I may pick another character too, since I like shotguns and sniper rifles mostly, and Nisha mostly specializes in pistols.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
I didn't hate Deadlift but what do I know, I'm not everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  

That is AWESOME. :D I love it, can't wait.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
OK, I can't get over how much that dude looks like Andrew Wilson. :heh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I think he kinda looks like the villian in the Mask when he finally tries on the mask: :heh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Emu90
I was excited for AC: Unity. Then I read that Uplay is mandatory even if I buy the hard copy. Uplay sucks too much. I guess I will not be buying Ubisoft games anymore even though they are great. Uplay is where I draw the line. :( I guess I will just watch gameplay videos.

Why do publishers hate PC so much... *sigh*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Anyone want Metro 2033? It was free on Humblebundle a while ago, but I forgot to tell you guys. Just PM me and I'll send you a gift link. You need a steam account.

I only have a couple left, so message me quick. Please only take one if you actually have a PC that can run the game! :china

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Dragon Age Inquisition is absolutely killing it as far as reviews go, so I'm super excited to pick it up a week from now. I've been religiously avoiding reviews (almost got spoiled watching Gamespot's review) but seeing the scores have me super excited. :woot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Oh man, I know, I've been watching the reviews come in all day! So so happy, I think this one will be the first game worth getting a next-gen console for. Can't wait to pick up this, Infamous, and Madden over the holidays! (unfortunately, it seems Driveclub and Unity are having some technical issues, but I'd love to buy those too if they get ironed out.)

So did you guys hear about Keighley's new game awards? http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/videogame-industry-rallies-around-first-game-awards-exclusive-1201352339/

Quote:
Keighley has lined up an impressive roster of supporters, who serve on the show’s advisory board, including Reggie Fils-Aime, president and chief operating officer of Nintendo of America; Yves Guillemot, CEO, Ubisoft; Hideo Kojima, president, Kojima Prods; Shawn Layden, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment America; Peter Moore, chief operating officer, Electronic Arts; Xbox chief Phil Spencer; Martin Tremblay, president, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment; Rockstar Games and Valve.

If nothing else, we should be getting some killer announcements. Plus, it's not on my mom's birthday this year! :P So glad Spike isn't involved in this, maybe we can spare all of the transphobic, sexist nastiness this year...or not. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I got myself a PS4 this week. Got a great deal on it! Got the Vanguard edition of Destiny, Day Zero edition of COD Advanced Warfare, The Last Of Us and 12 months playstation plus all for just £400!

I've lost track of who has what console nowadays on here so if any of you want to add me, my PSN name is... you guessed it... CurryKingDH :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:03 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Opened Mario Bros 3D World for Wii U yesterday despite receiving it last christmas and not getting around to playing it. Typical Mario platform game but so much fun. I just wasted the last two days away on it.

Trying to stop myself from playing Majora's Mask or it's going to ruin the release on the 3DS come May.

Give it two weeks though and Pokemon'll take over.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:26 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
6 hours til Dragon Age Inquisition! :rock :rock :rock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Guys, I'm playing Crossy Road and it's amazing. :lol It's like Flappy Bird/Frogger/Minecraft. Just a silly pass-the-time kind of game.

Black Friday deals are great this year. Think I'll finally pick up a PS4, extra controller, and a couple games. Right now I'm thinking DA:I and...Madden? Alien: Isolation? Oh, or Infamous! Maybe Infamous and Madden, then the other two over the holidays? I dunno. :lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I'm about 20 hours into Dragon Age inquisition, and I'm pretty sure my legs are atrophying. :heh It's an amazing game! So good, definitely the worthy successor to Dragon Age: Origins.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:28 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Emu90
YUUSSS!! When I clicked on this thread I was hoping gondee was playin Dragon Age Inquisition and lo he is!! I was wondering can you get into the franchise without having played any Dragon Age before?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
You can, but it might be a little difficult to catch up on the back story without at least watching a video. The main plot revolves around a war that is a result of the previous two games, so I would recommend watching a background video to at least catch up. There was a Kotaku article a few weeks ago that explained it all:

http://kotaku.com/a-beginners-guide-to-all-things-dragon-age-1658487212

Read that or see if there's something on youtube. You can also play Dragon Age: Origins. It's definitely showing it's age, but it's still a Bioware game and gives you all the background you need to totally understand Inquisition.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
FINALLY! I'VE GOT MY OLD XBOX BACK!

I've been playing Counter Strike, SSX Tricky, SSX 3 and progressing through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2.

I would mention that I've been playing on a SNES emulator through my XBOX and for some reason, I got into Donkey Kong Country which is what I think so far is confusing but I'm getting the hang of what to do. :D

Go to page Previous  1 ... 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 243 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246 ... 252