Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:59 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
:lol

I saw Maleficent today. Second half was bad-ass. Don't watch if you're a Sleeping Beauty fan, though. They changed the names of half the characters. :heh

AND THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW CINDERELLA MOVIE YEEEEEEESSSS :woot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I just watched Winter's Tale. It was weird. It was SO weird. Still enjoyable though? :???

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Just finished watching the LEGO movie.

Brilliant, so well done.

Unikitty is my spirit animal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Just watched GOTG - AWESOME. :yes :woot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I saw a football game break out at the flag show last night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I watched Anchorman 2 recently. Boy, I thought that was about a thousand times less funny than the original.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
The only good part was the fight at the end, and half of why it was good is that someone made an E3 2014 gif version of it. :lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:04 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I just watched GotG.

KIIIIJJJJJ

THE SOUNDTRAAAAACK

also i love chris pratt but i already knew that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
gondee wrote:
I watched Anchorman 2 recently. Boy, I thought that was about a thousand times less funny than the original.

ugh..really? Its sitting on my table waiting to be watched. Gunna sit there a while longer

been watching Drunk History the past few nights. Show is great. I am going to blow through all the eps wayyyy to fast.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I just watched Belle and it's AMAZING. Covers race, gender, class, law and society, art, love; it's historical fiction but very relevant.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:10 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Watch Homefront (the one with Jason Statham) a few weeks ago. It had James Franco as a villian, Winona Ryder as a white trash biker chick, and this Oscar-worthy writing by Sylvester Stallone:

"You brought the girl here? ARE YOU FUCKIN' RETARDED?!!" :heh :heh :heh Gotta love Sly's writing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:57 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
ok, im going to nerd out for a moment because im still obsessed with this youtube series i found like 3 weeks ago. Its called Rwby and its made by a group of youtubers called RoosterTeeth. The reason why i love it so much is simply the concept. You have melee weapons like scythes, swords, gauntlets, sledgehammers etc. that ALSO transforms into weapons like rifles or pistols. But the greatest part is that they use that weapons knockback to add to their mobility and chain combos and such. Like Rocket Jumping in TF2. I just love that concept so much, i cant stop smiling everytime i see it. its weird but.....so cool.

Another awesome thing is that the creator came across a fan game made by one guy and liked it so much that he hired him, and now they are making it into a full production game. like multi platform, and its going to be RTs first game too. soooo psyched. game is called Rwby: Grim Eclipse (quite mad that i found out about it like 3 days after he took the download link down, since they are making it into a real game.)

anyways some of you might have already heard it, some might not.....thought you guys might like to check it out. Vol 2 ends this thursday. so heres a really well done fan made AMV that just shows some of the combat. ok. i think im good for now.

for now.

That youtube vid | Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:38 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Uggggh like I want to like it. But I follow this girl on tumblr who is obsessed with Rooster Teeth and they just piss me off so much. Dont get the hype. :/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:19 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: new one - PM me
So i just saw Interstellar, it is magnificent, mind-blowing, i have no words to describe it! :jawdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:36 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
NA wrote:
Uggggh like I want to like it. But I follow this girl on tumblr who is obsessed with Rooster Teeth and they just piss me off so much. Dont get the hype. :/

Yea im not the biggest fan of Rooster Teeth themselves but i love the series. My obsession has dropped off a little bit since the season finale was about a week ago. Borderlands helped with that.

Anyways, i made this thing. | Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I JUST SAW MOCKINGJAY

IT WAS SO GOOD BEST ONE YET :woot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:55 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
hey titan, i noticed your signature........i just find it funny how i just started watching Fate 2 hrs ago, then i log on to see that.

you like the show?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Im loving the unlimited blade works remake. The animation is top shelf~

you should watch Fate/Zero too if you haven't already.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I saw Big Eyes today. It was great. Very Tim Burton. Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams were amazing. :yes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
oh wow, i didnt know there was a remake of it too. welp, i guess ill add that to the list as well :P

also, i finished fate/zero first and im now 5 ep's into the original stay night. i dont see a problem with it so far...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Finished The Fault in Our Stars the book, just saw the movie, both were incredible. :cry The book is seriously a masterpiece and the movie just enhanced it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Soul eater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Well i finished the Remake of Fate Stay Night (or the first half at least, 2nd half is coming in april), that was beautiful...it looks very good.

After that, i watched Kill la Kill. Another really awesome series. Its showing on toonami now if anyone is interested. Just be warned.....the show doesnt like clothes. at all.

Then on my trip to the Dubai Mall, i picked up a book called Sword Art Online. I was genuninely surprised on how good it was. So i watched the whole series and even got the game for the PS Vita, SAO: Hollow Fragment (the game is surprisingly good too, for it being a handheld game). But the feels man......the feels are too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PARASYTE : THE MAXIM

watched the first 7 eps last night. It's damn good~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:57 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Gone Girl and Whiplash, guys. Watch 'em. :yes

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 4 [ 82 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4