Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:49 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:25 am  Post subject: Red Bull Crashed Ice - Kinect  
XBL: murph17
What the what? Just saw the release date (11/30) posted for this game on Major Nelson's blog. It's not SSX-related, but I figured there was enough winter sports fans here to share.

If you are not familiar with Red Bull Crashed Ice, check YouTube. Take a bunch of hockey players, put them on a bobsled style course with some jumps and obstacles, and make them race to the bottom. VERY entertaining to watch (especially with that ^$#@*@ lockout).

Anyways, apparently Red Bull made a Kinect version of this. It's coming out later this week for $5. It actually looks pretty good - Skiing was one of my favorite Kinect Sports events, and this looks similar - with a few more gameplay features. Plus I finally get to ice skate with my avatar :)

Couple of videos at this link.
http://www.xblafans.com/red-bull-crashed-ice-kinect-cam-footage-is-fast-noisy-57311.html

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]