Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:42 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:41 am  Post subject: What would Jurgen and Hiro's signature Ubers be?  
Let's imagine Jurgen and Hiro weren't in that accident, and they were in tricky. What would their sig ubers be? For me, I think this...

Hiro: Two Halves Make a Whole. Hiro snaps his board in half, puts the two pieces behind him and puts them back together before putting his feet back in.

Jurgen: Let me come back to you on this one.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What would Jurgen and Hiro's signature Ubers be?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Hiro - Matrix - He holds the board infront of him and wall runs up it, does 1 backflip and then a second one while he is clipping his feet back into the board bindings.
(i thought of that because of his long alpine boards. He could run all the way up it)

Jurgen - lifts the board above his head and pushes it up and down like weight before tucking his knees into his chest and thrusting his feet back into the board bindings.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 am  Post subject: Re: What would Jurgen and Hiro's signature Ubers be?  
Quote:
Jurgen - lifts the board above his head and pushes it up and down like weight before tucking his knees into his chest and thrusting his feet back into the board bindings.

Sounds good, but what would you name it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 am  Post subject: Re: What would Jurgen and Hiro's signature Ubers be?  
PSN: jonipooon
Jurgen - He just stands on the board with his arms crossed, laughing "Ho ho ho"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 am  Post subject: Re: What would Jurgen and Hiro's signature Ubers be?  
PSN: LIL-CRUZE-SJG
Jonipoon wrote:
Jurgen - He just stands on the board with his arms crossed, laughing "Ho ho ho"

Now I can't unhear the Green Giant jingle whenever i think of Jurgen. :heh

Hmm. Two awards. Not bad for a relative lurker :p

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]