Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:46 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:57 pm  Post subject: SSX1 demo.  
Two days ago when i opend the pack with the PS2 that came back from the holidays without any games xept for sing star and my live long DEMO starter CD from the ps2 ..i played the SSX1 demo...and i must say that in the time of 2:30 wich the demo allowed to play i made it on elisium alps till like 80 % of the track wich is getting to the point of the ending of the short cut cliff jumps and the begin of the "race in between the canyon"...i must say ..amazing..
Anyway the point of this ...where there any other demostration versions of SSX back in the old days?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:26 am  Post subject:   
Classic Killa
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Showoff: #2
Not that I've played. Considering it was a launch title, it probably wasn't touted in many demos. Probably just the starter pack and nothing else. My first PS2 didn't even come with one of those starter packs... just a launch game-related magazine where SSX did coincidentally happen to be the highest rated launch game. I should go dig that up, I bet it'd be a cool read...

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]