Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:43 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Mus wrote:
NA wrote:
I agree with Joni, I thinl the old'pages should be preserved, people still use them and with new fans trying to gather as much as they can on older games I think they would be useful.

Yeah but maybe it could be made more streamlined and uniform. For example, SSX has the character page right there on the main menu, whereas that is hidden in 'Cool Stuff' on Tricky's page. And then Tricky has Fan Art in the main menu, while SSX's fan art is in the Donut Zone. It's not very consistent, and might be confusing.

Yep, pretty much what I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Oh by all means if Gondee has the time to streamline it, definitely it will make it all a lot smoother and easier to find stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
maybe I'll make a twitter, but at least no fb 4 me ^^

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
you don't need a twitter account to follow the merq account. you can just bookmark the page and check it from time to time. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
vix wrote:
you don't need a twitter account to follow the merq account. you can just bookmark the page and check it from time to time. :)

I did it anywayzzz ^^

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
awesome. Just "liked" the facebook page.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
I can't wait to see the new index! Coolio.

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:23 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
If I may, is there any reason we can't write on the merqurycity wall guys?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
This has been fixed. Thanks NA!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
No problem the thought occured to me while you were away but i forgot to mention it. :)

The other suggestion I have, and I fully support if people are against it being facebook and all..... but it's only an idea, is maybe have an album with a picture each of forum members? As long as Baka sets each photo to friends only, only board members could see them and then each photo could be titled NA, Baka, Kav etc... since most of us have facebook it wouldn't matter and would be a good place to have a collection of forum members?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
XBL: Kaavyn
Haha I don't know, I find that kind of creepy :P I'd rather we added SSX-community based photos. Maybe some videos of merq members playing SSX when the new game comes out, etc.

If they have another merqcity based thing before the release we could get photos from that too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
My photos and djchrisea's have been added to the MerqCity facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.174590645938048.45897.172482222815557

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Double posting to ask you guys a question - now that we have over 25 members (thanks guys n gals!) we can shorten our name to something a lot easier to use.

The problem is someone else already grabbed "Facebook.com/merqurycity" believe it or not. :mad So we need something else to name our page. Should it be something like facebook.com/merqurycitydotcom (like youtube)? If we dont' get any suggestions we will probably name it that since that is a good default.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Merq? Nothing like a good monosyllable. Mmmm.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Doesn't really matter to me lol. merq, merqcity, merqurycitydotcom, take your pick :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Merqury_City.com

MC.com

Merqurycity.com/SSX :pimp

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:32 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Yeah i'm going with merqurycity.com/ssx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:26 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
So wait, how does that work out - 'facebook.com/merqurycity.com/ssx' doesn't seem very kosher.

Merqcity is sounding pretty nice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:28 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Well it would tie into EA Who have easportsssx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
They're talking about the facebook page for merqcity, so it can't be merqurycity.com/ssx

It has to be facebook.com/NAME

as in facebook.com/merqcity, facebook.com/merqurycitydotcom, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Hmm...I guess it's between MerqCity and Merqurycity.com. We'll pick one and let you know. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Tough choice. I'd go with whatever is best for newcomers of people googling.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
For some reason it wouldn't let us use merqurycity - and I tried merqurycity.com, and it wouldn't work.

So our official Facebook Page is now http://www.facebook.com/merqurycitydotcom.

This is the same as our youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/merqurycitydotcom so there is some consistency there. I will change the links on our index. Bookmark http://www.facebook.com/merqurycitydotcom for a quick jump to our page! And thanks to everyone for liking us! :woot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
gondee wrote:
My photos and djchrisea's have been added to the MerqCity facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.174590645938048.45897.172482222815557

Are the USB drives limited to the contest winners only? I really want one. I'm hopefully it'll come included as a bonus when you buy the game or something. :D

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
true. I like that it's shaped like a snowboard. It would be killer to have one of those that I could use at work as just a simple way of hyping the game.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 3 [ 63 posts ]  1, 2, 3