Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:12 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
157190 wrote:
agreed. also, give us MarisolxEddie! Eddie's only a year older than Marisol!

i agree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:04 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Elise: is alone cause she is an ice cold B%$£ i mean come on she is the Ice Queen.

Mac and Kaori live in denial of their feelings for each other (and now Sid is causing a rift between them)

Moby and Zoe: They are riding partners, business partners apparently (gonig to start a bike shop together or somin) but actual partners...i think there is an awkward love triangle between the two and psymon (both like her)

Psymon: likes Zoe but Moby gets in the way.

JP and Marisol: they were togehter but then broke up.

Allegra and Viggo: It's complicated... Viggo likes her, he's convinced she's jsut playing hard to get when actually i think she juggles between thinking he's a user and shallow and an ok if oblivious guy.

Nate: I think Elise tried to pull the moves on him but he isn't dumb enough to fall for that and just said no in the nicest way possible.

Griff: i think Griff has a crush on either Allegra or Zoe or maybe both, Al practically babysits him :heh

Tyson: if u get rid of jupiter sized ego that they put on all riders in OT Tyson is liek his brother really, nice chilled guy but wild on the slopes so personally i think he and Allegra might have a thing.

Sid: he is crazy about Kaori, only person he likes and doesn't look down on, he feels threatened by Mac probably.

Skye: She seems stuck in the middle, no real relationship thing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Moby + Zoe = okay.
Mac + Kaori = perfect.
JP + Elise = (I'm totally insane.) :woot Beyond the impossible
.... They were actually cute. Everyone didn't even notice.
Felix + Skye = :lol (I thought Felix gave her a threat!!)
.... Or try to pair them if it'll work. AND IT REALLY WORKED!

Psymon + Allegra = uuuuh. Nevermind. (still cute.)

Top Yaoi:
Eddie/Luther
Psymon/Moby (someone gave me this WACKY idea.)
Sid + Mac (If they hate SidKao then why not this???)

Epic Love Triangles.
Psymon/Zoe/Moby
Nate/Elise/JP
Mac/Kaori/Sid (Top and Obvious.)
Psymon/Allegra/Viggo (same as Mac/Kaori/Sid)
JP/Marisol/Brodi
Allegra/Psymon/Alex (Ooh! Hehe.)

Last edited by tecna jessie on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:12 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
bookwitch wrote:
I just can't see Elise with anyone but Brodi.

HUH!!!!!! :jawdrop
if only you've noticed Brodi and Marisol flirting out. :dead
Or it will be a reason JP gets rid of Brodi-kun. :shrug :shrug

Last edited by tecna jessie on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
elise doesn't liek Brodi though, never did, sure she may flirt with him but she hits on most hot buff men liek nate and brodi and she clearly thinks there is nothnig less attractive then someone who is conceded (loves themself) like viggo which is kind of hilarious and ironic if you hear the sort of things she says on the slopes....HYPOCRIT LOL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:29 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
XBL: WAffle3690
i thought the allegra/psymon fling was interesting.

i like elise/psymon

well pair anybody up with Psymon and im happy :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:34 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
LOL Psymon is only interested in Zoe, the allegra thing was stupid, so not his type i habve no idea where that thought came from. tyson or mac is more allegras sort of person, slacker, wild bit of a dare devil but also understand that allegra's whole "girls do it better" thing is jsut her way of saying "guys have to step up and prove themselves to me and i'll respect them for it, i'm actually very awkward self concious under neath this shell" girls liek allegra are like that, they act all tough and crap but actually that is just a self defence thing they put on.

interesting thing, did anyone else know zoe starred in other games besides SSX; like a snowmoible game and a dirt bike one too i think.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
if u like ssx u peole u should go to the fanfiction site and read some of the stories peopel have done, they are HILARIOUS, they have captured they characters so well, i write a bit of that too. it;s fun and funny :D there was this one bit where allegras was complaining saying "how come psymon gets to take the first bus up to the resort and the rest of us have to be patient and wait for the next one"
and elise says 'have u ever tried asking psymon to be patient?.....bad things happen' LOL i almost wet myself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
XBL: WAffle3690
in psymons profile for on tour they mention he had a fling with allegra lol

my penname on ff.net is CoLLiSiOn if youve read any of my stories. im actually workin on a new one with my friend starlight16 as most people kno her on there but she has another name. hint hint hilda is makin a return :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
OT is non canon though, it was soly created with the purpose of giving you the opporutnity to create your own characters and go up against "The Legends": not a bad idea but clearly not many people liked the legends being pushed to the side lines (myselfs included) OT is good but chronoilogically the story stops at SSX 3, my last story i was working on was what ssx 4 would be like: it had the new characters Tyson, Skye, Sid and Felix and Maya (and to equal it out i brought back JP) plus all the characters from SSX 3.

the styorylines and personalities in OT are exagerated, can you not see that, tyhey changed all the characters personalities to like an...i don't know an evil alter ego version of them on purpose, heck even kaori is mean on OT and that ruins it and makes no sense. and they ruined allegra too, all egra isn't a bad girl like that and she isn't the sort of heartless slag who would date a operson liek psymno then dump him and leave him broken, that is the sort of thing elise would do. allegra was based off avril lavigne personality wise, that is the most obvious thing in the world and ssx 3 was made around that time too so....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
I would star Zoe and Moby They are the best!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Based on the wikia Psy's feelings for Al started from SSX Blur til On Tour.
Psy never recovered. :lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
ON TOUR AND BLUR ARE NON CANON the story line ended at SSX 3 psymon has only ever been interested in zoe that is obvious, zoe and psymon and moby have a love triangle thing gonig on (both moby n psymon fancy her) and zoe is kind of in denial of her feelings for either of them cause she's afraid of ruining her friendship with them.

blur is just a cartoony version of ssx they made for the wii it had all sorts of appearence and facts wrong liek ages, the only good thing about it was the new characters Felix Levesque 19 n Maya Nolet 23 and that's only if u can visualize them in the graphics of ssx 3 or On Tour (which i can). On Tour was awesome but it again was not connected storyline wise cause the egos of the characters were exagerated but at least it had ages right and everything on that one, everyoen was two years older then ssx 3 which follows the usual pattern from the previous titles.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
DMaster wrote:
blur is just a cartoony version of ssx they made for the wii it had all sorts of appearence and facts wrong liek ages, the only good thing about it was the new characters Felix Levesque 19 n Maya Nolet 23 and that's only if u can visualize them in the graphics of ssx 3 or On Tour (which i can). On Tour was awesome but it again was not connected storyline wise cause the egos of the characters were exagerated but at least it had ages right and everything on that one, everyoen was two years older then ssx 3 which follows the usual pattern from the previous titles.

Can you name SSX Blur as a 'flashback' before On Tour? :|
BTW Felix 'as revealed on blur' explodes onto the SSX scene after racking up 3200 feet in vertical cliff drops last winter. This guy most pro's would try to avoid.
... At least he was a rider with a heart of gold.

Last edited by tecna jessie on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
not really cause 1. the whoel cartoon network style is a gross insult to ssxc in general if u ask me 2. the facts abotu characters including ages and hair colours are wrong (allegra isn;t a red head she is strawberry blonde and maybe soem of you don't know the difference but as i have a cousin who is ssx and allegra obssessed and strawberry blonde to boot i can truly see the difference: red head is what Skye is, strawberry blonde is blonde with a touch of ginger in it. kaori doesn't have blue hair JP isn't black/ blue haired i swear everyone hwo should have blasck hair in Blur had blue it was liek some sort of colour glitch: maya is an inuit she would have black hair not blue as well as a matter of fact) 3. they just totally ruined the personality of some characters the same way OT did, the looks were part of that.....MOBY a skin head!!!! F%$£ THAT he is a funky british dude not some stereotype football pikey. also stuff like psymon liking allegra....WHAT wtf the hell di that coem from psymno n zoe n moby have always been a trio of awkward emotions any fan of SSX series could tell you that where thsi allegra thnig came from....i don;t know it;s also kind of creepy i mean she is 18-20 n he is 28-30......ugh. get this too blur claims kaori is YOUNGER than Mac......LOL kaori is one year older than mac throughout the series.

anyway sorry to rant i just refuse to see so many errors as a canon game it was even declared non canon, just a fun and games ssx game for the wii that really isn't connected to the series massively or to the storyline at all. SSX, SSX Tricky and SSX 3 are strongly linked but OT n Blur not really (but at least OT got the ages right n shit and had the awesoem idea of letting u create your own rider, it just didn;t give the other riders much spotlight which is what sucked) between SSX n Tricky there is 1 year and between Tricky n 3 there is 2 (as you can tell by age differences and by what atmoika says in the opening of SSX 3 "it;s taken event organises 2 years to turn this mountain blah blah blah") and between 3 n OT another 2 years which u can tell by age difference.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:01 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Why the bloody hell EA ship-sinked Mac/Kaori!? :cry

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:17 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
anyway back to subject of all the characters these are the noly relationship issues i see and acknowledge:

Mac and Kaori: the two like each other but only admit to being friends and rivals publicly

Sid: Sid fancies kaori as stated in his profile and it seems kaori is taking a slight interest in him too though what kind is unclear, it may just be a she sees him as anoher friendly rival. mac may or may not know this yet but things will get awkward once he does, especially since sid hates rapper guys liek him anyway.

Psymon, Zoe n Moby: That there is the most awkward and insane love triangle ot ever exist, both of them like zoe (why that is called a "triangle" i have no idea it just is, when two girls liek the same guy or two guys liek the same girl or whatever...) i suppose it's caleld that because most assume that psymon likes zoe but zoe likes moby but there is no evidence she likes either of them more than friends.

Elise: NO ONE likes her in that way, she is too cold, sure she is hot but you need only spend fifteen mins with her to realise...nope she's not worth it. Nate would most certianly never go for her cause he actually has a brain and is a decent caring guy, he's the opposite of her. there was a hint Elise was with Brodi once i think...back in Tricky or was that Marisol but aside fro mthat no one has i don't think.

Marisol n JP: they WERE dating as evidenced in their bios in TRICKY (but they broke up before Tricky began), they are the only couple with solid proof in the ENTIRE series.

Allegra n Viggo: now this one i;m still struggling with Viggo seems to have the hots for her but i doubt it's mutual. i think Allegra just puts up with him and keeps him at a distance.

Griff: soem claim he has a "babysitter" sort of crush on allegra but i don;t strongly believe in that, some also claims he has a crush on Zoe or a the very least just highyl respects Zoe.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
DMaster wrote:
most assume that psymon likes zoe but zoe likes moby but there is no evidence she likes either of them more than friends.

Quote:
Moby Jones

Zoe and Moby first met in the Tricky tour and became good friends rather quickly. Before a race the announcer of the game sometimes comments on how Moby has a good ally by his side, which is Zoe. In pre-events Zoe openly admits Moby is hot by commenting on his pants while attempting to have a accent or plainly just tells him. Moby also encourages Zoe before a race and is usual seen with a grin on his face every time Zoe talks to him. In their interviews, Zoe comments on how many other competitors might see Moby as a serious, mean person but she says he's really a nice guy too, implying the two are close. She also comments on how she finds his accent cool. In SSX 3 DJ Atomika brings up speculation on Zoe and Moby's current relationship by comparing the two in several ways, one being that Moby is the only male in the SSX circuit who is not intimated by Zoe. During races, while playing as Zoe, you can knockdown Moby and he won't ever punch back. In SSX On Tour, although Moby wasn't present throughout the game, he is mentioned in Zoe's 'after the tour'. Moby and Zoe are currently living together, right above Rob and Bob's workshop.

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
dude like i said, no PROOF that is all MEDIA HYPE no more evidence than the sh%$ you would read in a magazine about a real celebrity. and anthnig in OT is non canon as SSX chronologically stopped at SSX 3. OT and BLUR are stand alone titles that aren't really connected. even if OT was canon living together can mean anything; friends live together, buddies live together, partners in business live together (and as they were opening a bike shop). zoe is flirtatious with Moby and he with her but there is no evidence, i have read all the profiles you are mentioning; i've read everything, mere speculation.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:28 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
That IS proof. Maybe not "evidence" but they are hints that have been dropped in each game since Tricky. Zoe definitely liked Moby since then, how could not see it? She mentions him like, three times in her Tricky interview. Go play Tricky as Zoe and select Snowdream and Aloha Ice Jam in the circuit mode; those are obliviously hints the developers drop! Gaming companies do that, you know.

You don't need the proof to be right there in front of your face to prove anything - sometimes it just takes a little common sense.

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:38 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
actually yeah you do cause otherwise we could just as easily believe anything people say about celebs in real life just cause they say it in a magazine. when really most of the stuff in magazines is exagerated or purely made up by parazzi and journalists who only care about getting a big fat paycheck not how much they are destroying a person's personal life.

my point is hints have been dropped about all the other relationships too liek mac n kaori n allegra n viggo (actually just allegra n guys in general actually LOL) griff having a crush on allegra or zoe. zoe just flirts with moby jokingly the same way elise does with nate but nate would never go for it and zoe would never ACTUALLY take her comments seriously. the only PROVEN relationship in SSX is JP and Marisol and thta broke up

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: jonipooon
^Dear, when will you learn?
This is a videogame made by intelligent top producers who are aiming to give the players a true game experience. Gossip about celebs are created by lunatic reporters who master the power of distortion. It's a very, very weak comparison.

While there is no supportive evidence to the relationships, all of it is still fiction - which means that it's up to the player/reader to make up their own perception.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:41 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
yeah and my perception is there is no OFFICIAL relationships in SSX just hinted ones, it's far mroe exciting that way :D look at this piece i wrote between Mac and Zoe, for example:

‘Aww sorry Mac, were you and Kaori finally going to hook up?’

Mac raised an eyebrow ‘the hell you talking about, we was just walking.’

‘Ugh, never mind, my god you’re naïve if you can’t see it, we all can.’

‘Me and Kaori are just buddies, friendly rivals, we hardly ever see each other off season; she has all that celeb stuff and I got my music…not to mention the fact we on opposite sides of the planet.’

They continued walking but after a few minutes he added ‘you and Moby though…’

‘Me and Moby nothing, we’re just partners…riding partners.’

‘Uh huh’ Mac replied, unconvinced.

‘Seriously, when SSX is over we’re gonna open I bike shop together, that’s why we’re hanging all the time.’

‘Uh huuuh’ he said again this time with a little more gusto behind it ‘whatevs rocker chick, you and him have been together from day one.’

‘Nu uh.’

‘Uh huh.’

‘Nu uh.’

‘Uh huuuuh.’

‘Can you stop saying that, it sounds dirty and you sound like Viggo, me and Moby are just friends.’

‘Ok so what is the sit… you with Psymon?’

‘No’ she was surprised how disgusted she sounded ‘guys total loony tunes, can you really imagine that.’

Mac yelled in horror and covered his ears ‘I did not hear that la la la la, oh so wrong, girl you messed up, why did you have to say that, now I’m gonna have nightmares.’

‘Good.’

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:27 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Mac/Kaori I've always believed this was a young love/ crush type of relationship, short and sweet in the beginning but both have matured and moved on whilst remaining friends.

Zoe/Psymon or Moby I think Psymon was just an exciting time and Zoe was hooked on him for a while cause he was different, her and Moby are just business partners and good friend. maybe they had brief thing for each other but nothing serious.

Viggo/Allegra Great friends but Allegra is way too much of a tomboy for Viggo's woo the ladies style.

Eddie/Elise No, just no. Eddie is a great friend who is too wrapped up in his computer, he's still waiting for Lara Croft to come save him from real life.

Nate/Elise This I like, a mature rugged man to show her how men aren't really dogs of the earth. I think she likes being wine and dined secretly.

Skye/Mac This I see working because Skye is as chirpy, outgoing and hyper as Kaori but there's somewhat less of a lifestyle barrier. I think Mac would respect her passion and vice versa.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
personally i don't think Nate would fall for Elise, Nate believes in good sportsmanship and just being a fair player where as Elise is so obssesed with dominating everyhting she enters she has no time for a real relationship and she is cold hearted.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 4 [ 92 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4