Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:46 pm  Post subject: SSX Tricky/SSX 3 soundtracks available somewhere?  
Hey guys, I was hoping there was somewhere I can find the full soundtracks for SSX Tricky and SSX 3 so I can make a huge custom playlist for SSX with all the classic songs, however there doesn't seem to be a complete version of either soundtrack on CD anywhere. Does it exist on the internet somewhere? Locating all those tracks individually would be a pain, especially since a lot of them are obscure artists.

Thanks in advance! I've been searching all over with no luck.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:46 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky/SSX 3 soundtracks available somewhere?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I just had to find them individually unfortunately :(

The official soundtracks they released only contain around 10 game songs so they aren't much use.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:46 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky/SSX 3 soundtracks available somewhere?  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Hey man, I had the same problem.

I found the SSX Tricky soundtrack on youtube. A guy called Siberian Husky (I think thats what his name was...) had the downloads of the rips in the description.

For SSX 3, the soundtrack is made by individual artists, so your best bet is looking up each song with the artist's name... sorry I can't help you more...

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]