Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:17 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
PSN: Nick_Bester
Emailed Todd to try get the GE Race Events on PSN off of "Event Pending"...

His reply:
Can you ask Merq if the issue is on 360 as well?

Tell everyone I miss them. :)

So can anyone on Xbox advise if GE Race Events are a problem??

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
All good on 360 :thumbsup

Well, aside from the fact that no one fuckin plays :heh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:26 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
minn wrote:

Thanks Minn :china
We still play our league event every Tuesday under SSX_Event a/c... More info on PSN Forum http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Sport-General/%C3%9Cber-Tuesdays-The-SSX-League/td-p/15333711/highlight/false

PSN servers have been reset last night, so all looks good so far!
As per Todd:
Fixed.
Apparently something to do with someone having over 2B in WYWA earnings! 0.0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:17 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
Nick_Bester wrote:
minn wrote:

Thanks Minn :china
We still play our league event every Tuesday under SSX_Event a/c... More info on PSN Forum http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Sport-General/%C3%9Cber-Tuesdays-The-SSX-League/td-p/15333711/highlight/false

PSN servers have been reset last night, so all looks good so far!
As per Todd:
Fixed.
Apparently something to do with someone having over 2B in WYWA earnings! 0.0

yeah.... I have never really been on the PSN forums and feel like quite the idiot for not knowing about this :heh :heh :heh
Thank you for the info I shall check it out!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
PSN: martymcflyy85
So the fact that they were making him stay away from us....isn't that a good thing? Like....there is something they don't want us to know? Right????

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:32 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
minn wrote:
yeah.... I have never really been on the PSN forums and feel like quite the idiot for not knowing about this :heh :heh :heh
Thank you for the info I shall check it out!!!!!!!

Well actually we're on the PSN EU Forum... You're USA side if I remember correctly? So don't stress if you haven't seen it :heh... But anyone welcome from anywhere in the world, might just be a time difference that sometimes gets in the way!

Last edited by Nick_Bester on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
XBL: HyperIzumi
PSN: HyperIzumi
Ooh, I might have to jump in on those PSN events. I'm always shy about adding people though. I'm also glad to know that Todd is okay, and still checks in with the game so to speak. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
PSN: mobe7
martymcflyy85 wrote:
So the fact that they were making him stay away from us....isn't that a good thing? Like....there is something they don't want us to know? Right????

I think he's mostly inferring that they were very nervous having any contact in the run up to the next gen announcements. He clearly doesn't want to be asked a direct question like the sort of question we all want to ask which is - 'is there a new SSX in the pipeline?' If there is then they'll announce it when they're ready I guess. He was quite happy to tell us last year that there wasn't anything being worked on back then but if he's not happy talking about it now then I'm taking that as silent confirmation that something must be going on.

If they aren't working on a new SSX and things haven't changed since last year then I'd prefer they just confirmed that again rather have the fanbase waiting eagerly for news. I still think SSX 2012 was easily good enough and successful enough to warrant a follow up. You just don't go to all that effort successfully re-booting a franchise only to ditch it again. Cynics may say EA would but I know they're a far better studio than that these days.

Anyway one thing we can be 100% certain of is that they're not currently making an SSX for the Wii U

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
PSN: aceofthorns
Could one of you send him an email about riders not showing up in GE's and 3-2-1-GO's on the PS3? I would do it myself but I don't know his email

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
aceofthorns wrote:
Could one of you send him an email about riders not showing up in GE's and 3-2-1-GO's on the PS3? I would do it myself but I don't know his email

I did mention it again in the email I'd sent about the race events... & they've been aware of this problem since shortly after 3-2-1-GO was released! I doubt we're going to see a patch for this! All we can do is hope that it'll be sorted out in the next one! :shrug ... Oh, & before anyone asks, I know nothing about the next one, just doing my positive affirmation bit! ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
XBL: Bildi
It's great to know that Todd is doing well. :china

Thanks Nick. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
XBL: soultron
PSN: souitron
Glad to know Todd is alright!

I may have spare time to play SSX again, but I was playing on 360, seems you guys are saying that the community is dead there? Pick it up on PS3?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
soultron wrote:
Glad to know Todd is alright!

I may have spare time to play SSX again, but I was playing on 360, seems you guys are saying that the community is dead there? Pick it up on PS3?

There are a several of us that still play on 360 and some decent racing competition exists if that helps. I haven't really been paying attention to the other game modes as of late though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:13 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
PSN: TaysteChampion
If he wanted to drop in and say hi he could, he was only advised to limit engagement with the community, not cut completely, and it's easy to simply just not reveal what can't be revealed. He stopped posting here a long time ago and in the cause of secrecy is not good enough. Frustrating excuse. Just would have been nice to have him here thats all why Im ranting. But, nevermind. Hopefully he will come back. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:38 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
Let's just bear in mind that the engagement the dev team has had with the community is the exception, not the rule. As much as I would also like to still see them around, I think we had a fantastic run. :yes

soultron wrote:

I'm on PS3, and it was pretty quiet the last few times I played online. I'm not online regularly though, so I could have just been unlucky.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:37 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Well... I have about 15 friends that play SSX periodically. On a good day I may see 6-8 at a time playing SSX... but usually there's only 2-3 on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Totally late on this, but I'm glad to hear Batty's still a EA Employee and doin' alright! I hope everyone in the forums has been well also. :)

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
I just started playing SSX on Xbox Live again, after a long hiatus... Would love to get some decent guys on my Friend's List that are still playing...

My xbox name is: x HAWK3Y3 x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:02 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
If I typed it correctly, I just tried to add: 'soultron' & 'I am minne' on XBL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:40 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
I accepted the add. :) I haven't been able to play anywhere near what I used to due to slaving away for the man but I am sure we can arrange some game time =]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
Not to be rude or anything but making an new SSX for the WiiU would not really suit the game's tradition. It has been made for the Wii before but not as good as it is on the Xbox and Playstation :D .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:49 am  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
SSXGreg97 wrote:
Not to be rude or anything but making an new SSX for the WiiU would not really suit the game's tradition. It has been made for the Wii before but not as good as it is on the Xbox and Playstation :D .

IF they made Blur for PS3 so you could use a pad to control - Id totally play that.
Its not a full on SSX, but it was colourful and fun, just the controls let most of it down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
PSN: martymcflyy85
I agree with this Yeti. Blur wasn't as bad as people made out. It was just hard to play because of the motion controls. Also, didn't Europe get ON TOUR on the PSN store? Why aren't we allowed to have that in the U.S.A.? Is there some sort of rights issue?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Batty sends regards...  
XBL: CAtcH174
Wohoo I was doing some homework and randomly wondered " I wonder how Todd is doing at EA/is there anything new on the horizon" so I came back to see this, very satisfied.

Also wanted to say hi, and I'm not dead :heh

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 49 posts ]  1, 2