Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:37 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:36 pm  Post subject: Question about Used games  
I just picked up this game for ps3 used at gamestop. Is it possible for me to get Mt Fuji and all the other stuff one way or another?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Question about Used games  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #2
PSN: Pemdas82
I think that you can just download it for free. Mt Eddie cost like $8 or something, the other packs are free.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Question about Used games  
PSN: TaysteChampion
You might have to buy an online pass just to get online... unless the previous owner didn't use the one that comes with the game (code in the manual). But once you have a valid online pass then you can get anything you want.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Question about Used games  
You can download the Eddie and More pack for free off of the PS Store, which includes Eddie, the preorder boards, and TRice. As far as Fuji goes, if you live in the US (and I think the rest of of NA?) you'll unlock it the next time you boot after registering an online pass. I think it was just a Limited Edition/preorder feature in other regions, so if you happen to live outside of NA, or for some reason registering another online pass doesn't work, then you'll have to get a Limited Edition code for it somewhere. There might be some on ebay. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Question about Used games  
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
Semi related question. If I HAD the game, but now I want to re-buy it, would I need a second online pass? Or would my previous one work with a different copy/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Question about Used games  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
ShoTheEmcee wrote:
Semi related question. If I HAD the game, but now I want to re-buy it, would I need a second online pass? Or would my previous one work with a different copy/

If you are using the same account, no, you would not need a second online pass. If you switched accounts, yes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Question about Used games  
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
Ahhh perfect. I definitely want to get back into this game.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:05 am  Post subject: Re: Question about Used games  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
Do it soon and practice up, we're gearing up a 1 year birfday celebration where we are all going to try to play as much as possible and both WinonaNET and this site are gearing up for scoreboard updates.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]