Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:34 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
PSN: Seventy_X_Seven
kingbitty wrote:
And for the record, the 3 drops at mid-mtn on Vinson was actually just a bug. We decided to ship it that way when we realized the 'accidental' dupe Trick drop was starting on a completely different part of the mountain. Vinson is really huge actually!
Any chance of adding another race drop that starts at the same spot as the duplicate trick drop? It's amazing how much it changes the whole experience down that mountain simply by slightly shifting over the starting line.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
XBL: Bildi
I love the two Rolling Thunder trick drops. More bugs like that please. :thumbsup

I've gone backwards a long way from the start of some track there and looked around the wingsuit area and whatnot. Don't know if they're part of another drop (I haven't done them all yet) but I'd be happy if more drops were added to existing areas in future as DLC.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
PSN: Ubersnuber
Bildi wrote:
I love the two Rolling Thunder trick drops. More bugs like that please. :thumbsup

I've gone backwards a long way from the start of some track there and looked around the wingsuit area and whatnot. Don't know if they're part of another drop (I haven't done them all yet) but I'd be happy if more drops were added to existing areas in future as DLC.

Not trying to be a know-it-all, but I think it could, and should, be done through an update. I mean, we're talking about moving the starting line here, right?
If done right, this could be an awesome thing in the making.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
troll director of stuff and things and smh #YOP
XBL: kingbitty
PSN: king8bitty
Clawz114 wrote:
Sorry if someone has already asked this, or it has already been said (everything moves so fast on here nowadays I can't keep up!) but do we know where abouts on the globe Mt. Eddie will be situated? Will it be a new range in an existing region or will it get it's own region too?

It's a new region. And no, it's not in the ocean. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
Sonnergard wrote:
My guess is that Mt Eddie is located on the Batty family's backyard.

Close, very close. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
Ubersnuber wrote:
Not trying to be a know-it-all, but I think it could, and should, be done through an update. I mean, we're talking about moving the starting line here, right?
If done right, this could be an awesome thing in the making.

Yes it could be an awesome thing in the making. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
XBL: mahkraFUD
With that new avatar of yours, Batty, it looks like you're trying to form a rockettes-style kick line when you triple-post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
kingbitty wrote:
Sonnergard wrote:
My guess is that Mt Eddie is located on the Batty family's backyard.

Close, very close. :)

Mount Vancouver? Its Mount Vancouver, isn't it. You don't have to say, it probably must be Mount Vancouver.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
ohh... are we gunna get some Blackcomb / Whistler action going~ :poke

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/index.htm

one of my favorite places~ :thumbsup :yes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
I guess it will be located in the US somewhere on the west coast

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
PSN: FuZzOtagE
mahkra wrote:
I keep hearing rumors about putting things in the ocean. I can only assume it's in a huge underwater dome, Bioshock-style. :D

i know it's not this way, but this is such a great idea. :woot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Bermuda triangle would be have been a good spot for Mt Eddie. :lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
Flamant wrote:
I guess it will be located in the US somewhere on the west coast

I am guessing the Cascade Range as far as the region. Eddie just seems like he would be right at home in Oregon somewhere IMO. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 am  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
PSN: SAMMYT93
I've never played tricky but was there any references to where he might have been from or lived in it because it could be placed there, either that or it might be in the closest mountain range to the EA studio.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
Oh wait, Mount Vancouver is nowhere near Vancouver it seems. That has to be the worst name ever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Puzzle Pieces: A Taste of What's Next for SSX?  
XBL: INKD3M0N
is there still going to be custom events on these drops, just like the rest of the game, or are we going to be limited as to what we can do competitively on this dlc? hoping we can still do what we want where we want to.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33

Jump to:  

Information
Page 33 of 33 [ 816 posts ]  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33