Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:44 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:53 am  Post subject: Tough Platinum  
I've gotten every platinum in the game (excluding Village Remix Race) except for the Big Race event up on Hot Dam. I just can't seem to get under 11:50 no matter how hard I try, let along the 11:38 for the Plat.

I usually go down, take Half Banked, blast through B&E instead of Roadkill, because dispite that extra 80m, I go MUCH faster in B&E... and get down to the village and stream through that... take every shortcut I know, and I still can't hit that time.

Any advise?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:00 pm  Post subject:   
take roadkill, that saves quite some time, since you merge into roadkill about 10-15 seconds into the track while you have to merge into b&e from the beginning of the course, and the transition after b&e also seems longer to me, (at least its about the same) as the transition after roadkill

as for roadkill, just try to take the same line as the guy in the master-run video

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:44 am  Post subject:   
yeah, roadkill is better for races; b&e is better for slopestyle (which i suck at :frusty)

Edit: maybe EA made a mistake? i tried it just now and CHEATED and got 11:49:01. hmph :frusty

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]