Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:15 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:41 pm  Post subject:   
It'd be cool if they opened up a new kinda secret backcountry track at the tip-top of the mountain after you get 100%, instead of a lame-o character. But as for the Untracked level, that's just basically some backcountry, although that one was especially sweet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:50 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
yeah, that would be cool...it would be nice to get something worthwhile for 100%'ing the game this time around....:lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:05 am  Post subject:   
Yeah, get the WHOLE Untracked mountain in Alaska while listening to the pure bliss that is Finished Symphony.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:46 am  Post subject:   
PSN: Veckodag
I gotta say, SSX3 was a mountain. You took the gondola and ended up were you wanted and you could go from the top to the bottom direct, but It was never a real mountain, cuz the tracks had side boundaries. On a real mountain, you can ride down any side (Often the "backside" is harder and the "frontside" easier) and around the whole thing. That would make like 1000 million lines down the whole mountain.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:43 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: Seraph007
eviltim wrote:
MrMrMrMrFly wrote:
Not having those connecting line's will stop the insane scores in freestyle [to an extent] so I, of course, welcome that :D

Isn't that a glitch, not a feature, of SSX 3?...

I'm assuming you mean online only? Yes, the use of them online is a glitch. But I reckon they should abolish them altogether. Offline and On.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:10 pm  Post subject:   
gondee's FAQ writer
if they stay with the one mountain idea, and i hope they do, the one thing i would like to see is full mountain inter-connectivity. The one disappointment I had about SSX3 was that anytime you went in a slopestyle, big air, or superpipe event you had to take a ride to get out. You couldn't just continue boarding down the mountain. If they change this, then all mountain and peak events could get rather interesting................

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:33 pm  Post subject:   
Yea, i really did enjoy the Tricky courses much better. SSX3 courses seemed kinda bland.. needed to be more colorful, then itd be cooler. -man that sounded fruity...

But yea, i hope that the courses are more like Tricky. Big jumps, cool locales, and stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:21 am  Post subject:   
Hey, I was just thinking... I happened to be listening to the music on my computer, y'know... All Music playlist on WMP, and a song from Snowboard Kids 2 came up. Immediatley I thought of a cool addition to the game... LAPS! Yeah! On Snowboard Kids, the characters snowboarded down a course and once they got to the bottom, they jumped on a list and rode back to the top for another lap. Sure they was shocing each other out of the way to catch the next lift when it came around every 2 seconds, but that's where strong control came into play. What do you think? would laps be cool on a course?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:52 am  Post subject:   
*bump* Hello?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:06 pm  Post subject:   
plz die.

All peak jam...on a 3d env mt...could be interesting

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:31 pm  Post subject:   
They did laps with Tokyo and there wasn't too happy of a response. I dunno, depends on what sort of track.

I was thinking they could make the Superpipe tracks a little more exciting, I dunno how, but more than just one long pipe...even though that's what it is...I dunno, maybe like some transfers or something to make it more challenging?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:55 pm  Post subject:   
Well, the Super Pipes were a disgrace compared to 1080's Super Pipe. Now that thing was HUGE and long too. It took like... 30 seconds just to ride all the way down the middle without doing tricks or aything.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:55 pm  Post subject:   
super pipe is a boring event..cool if they would add super pipe's in slope.....wait.NO..HECK NO that would ruin the game COMPLETLY!

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 38 posts ]  1, 2