Forum for serious non-SSX discussion. Forum is strictly moderated.
Post a reply

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Bout fucking time too, god no one talks about the Danes pulling out

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:08 pm

Maybe because the danes are little bitches? We thought you brits had more stones than you apparently do. ;P

Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:00 pm

We do. :heh That why we are still clearing up the mess that was left in Afghanistan :D

Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:58 pm

MESS wrote:Maybe because the danes are little bitches? We thought you brits had more stones than you apparently do. ;P

theres strength and tenacity, and then theres plain stupidity.

its not a show of strength to go to war over oil, nor to force western values on those who don't want them.

i personally never supported the Iraq War.

in staying in Iraq, all America is doing is proving it's stupidity...and before you try to turn this in reverse, i'll have you know that the majority of the British public never supported the invasion of Iraq...Blair is a twat.

and besides, the British people have shown their tenacity on more occasions than any other nation so don't even try and pull this one.

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:46 pm

hmm hmm Vietnam went on quite a lot longer than this, so don't compare casualties.

The main fuckup is the number of civilians dying like flies in areas where the US is supposed to be in control and keep order. I dont see how they think the Iraqi army would be able to deal with it when not even they can.
Post a reply