Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
I wanted to share this run here to bring some activity back to this topic and also because this is probably the biggest run I'll ever pull of in this game.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:50 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi Mysticinvasion, et al.,

I wish Everyone on this SSX3 board Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! By the way, Mysticinvastion, your live 10+ point SM run was spectacular and you can read what I said here: see SSX 3 Style Mile - 10,109,378: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URly_x5d-5o

Seasons Greetings to Everyone!
Geoffrey Bandura (a.k.a., QuotidianPerfection)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:59 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Hello Guys! i already post here in the last days , but for avoid spam you all with lots of posts, i will put all together in just one post, here are my last Runs, highlights for the Style mile and R&B , that was really Tough Runs!and an almost 1.940M CN run, to much close, but i'm fine with this for now ^^ i hope you all enjoy :china

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:19 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
hello again guys! i just forget to bring this here hehe , but is another one run that was a bit unoxpected that i would came soo far in the process of learning this track :D :P i hope you guys like

:china

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:53 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper,

I just got back from my two week Thanksgiving vacation in Pontal, Brazil. I will reveal your Christmas present now which you deserve on the basis on 1) your kind-heartedness and 2) your ability to persuade me to push myself on SSX3 runs, even when I was so frustrated that wanted to give up.

I told Albana, an Albanian realtor in Pontal who owns massive amount of land and or / property in Brazil, and Margaret, who is a Brazilian and a successful interior decorator, about you. Both Albana and Margaret want to meet you. There were amazed when I told them about your SSX3 gaming accomplishments! I told Margaret and Albana that 1) both Rastapo and you are a major reason why I scored 5,310,820 points on a Perpendiculous run and 2) that it would nice if you could stay with our family for several days. Both Albana and Margaret seem quite enthused to meet the Sao Paolo native who has helped me so much in my SSX3 gaming pursuits, although they also had the kindest things to say about Rastapo as well.

When I get the chance, fliper, I will introduce you to my sister so she can make arrangements for you to stay in Pontal every now and then in the future. Send me a PM with your email address and I can begin planning your future vacations in Pontal. If you want to stay with Albana or Margaret a couple days alone, though, please tell me. I can try to make that happen too. This is the least I can do for you, My Friend, and it is your surprise Christmas present!

As an aside, Albana and Margaret would really appreciate if you dedicated some SSX3 runs to them, as I plan on doing the same thing in the future.

One final thing--thank you so much for encouraging me to follow through with my initial desire to visit Brazil. Obrigado!

Take care, and May God Bless You!

Best Wishes, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and here's to a great 2019!
QuotidianPerfection (Geoffrey D. Bandura)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hello QP my friend! how much time since we talked! first of all, i'm very very glad to see that you still around here the community and still intends do runs in the future, and i know taht is a bit late but , Happy NEW YEAR to you QP my friend and happy new year to all , sorry for the delay QP i just stayed far of merqury for a while and just get back here to hear such an awesome thing from you like this my friend! so you was in Pontal (state of São Paolo right?) so you was more close to me than i imagined hahaha thats crazy man! also, i'm flattered by your compliments about my person and i just can say the same to you, an awesome person, and you QP was the reason of the game keep alive between 2012 and 2014 while basically all the comunity stoped to post and shared thinsg about the game including me, back in 2015 when i saw some new players raising and trying learn the game, i saw you there my friend teaching they ( like the nigel cannobal as example ) but you was there all the time my friend, and when i saw your dedication with the game, and all your powerwill to keep playing and teaching new players when basically nobody was present, that start an spark inside me telling me to get back to active, cause i understood in that moment that you , that always give me all suport and motivation to play and keep pushing my limits, was there to help me and motivate me again , You were always present, and i'm really thanksfull for this my friend! also, about your present for me, i have no words to thanks you for that QP, unfortunatelly ( or fortunatelly) my Christmas and happy new year are always busy cause i have a lot of houses to visit or pass like my mom house, my girlfriend house , my own house and some friends house so thats why i can't even reply you in time and i can't pass those dates away of my city, but i will keep this in mind my friend, and when i have a chance, even in other dates, i will PM you and tell that i can pass some time in pontal, would be a pleasure meet Albana and Margaret, and if i get a chance meet you my friend to give you an hug and thanks for everything over the years , really really Thank you for caring about me and offer such an awesome present like that , btw i'm trying boost my SM score again,and if i can get an really incredible score i will do an dedication to you my Friend! and i will be really really happy if you could see it ...

QP my friend, an happy new year ( a bit late) to you and the best of the best to you and all your familly! :china :china :china :china :china :china :china

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:50 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi Fliper,

You're welcome--and thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad that your life is filled with joy, My Friend! If I see you one day, I'll give you a hug, too, and then tell you about Albana and Margaret. They'll love to hear with you! My family would love to hear from you as well! I was busy, too, but I must wish you a belated Merry Christmas for the 2018 Season and a Happy New Year. As of now, my SSX3 controller does not work properly, so I am playing Donkey Kong 64. I do have more SSX3 runs in the works, though, once I get a new controller. If I ever get a chance to record a 101% run and upload it to YouTube, I'll do it, and then dedicate it you. If you hear from Daggy, be sure to thank him for helping me with my SSX3 runs over the years, too, with his slow-motion, stop-action SSX3 runs which were dedicated to me. Also, tell Nigel I said, "Hello," and I am happy that I could help him ameliorate his SSX3 scores.

I have to thank you for all the time teaching me FC, as learning this technique made a tremendous difference in my SSX3 runs. Personally, I think that you are good enough to score 10 M+ points on KD and 12 M+ points on SM!

Good luck on your SM attempts and thanks for everything, My Friend! You are a wonderful person. Feel free to PM me if you need estimates for a particular SM run. I have known you for many years and you still remain the humble, positive individual which I met through Merqury City and YouTube from the start. I'll tell Albana and Margaret, as well as my family, that you said, "Hi!"

Take care, and I hope you hit 12 M+ points on SM!

Best Wishes, and May God Bless You!
QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:16 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
PSN: Emu90
I got SSX 3 again on Xbox One X and the button mapping is super different from PS3 so I keep on falling. I've never been so bad at this game before.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:08 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBp6K6dK44A

The game runs at 4K 60 fps, dunno why Xbox One is only recording in 1080p 30 fps. I'll fix it later. But just thought I show you guys. :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:55 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
TrickyEmu wrote:

The game runs at 4K 60 fps, dunno why Xbox One is only recording in 1080p 30 fps. I'll fix it later. But just thought I show you guys. :D

hey thats Great dude, looks like you get used with the Xbox controller, how its going? i really trying found time to get back to this game.. i have an unlisted Schizo run too, i guess i will post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:25 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
TrickyEmu wrote:

Oh man, that really made me want to play SSX 3 again!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:39 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Kubi wrote:

fliper wrote:
hey thats Great dude, looks like you get used with the Xbox controller, how its going? i really trying found time to get back to this game.. i have an unlisted Schizo run too, i guess i will post

lmao! I'm still discovering new tricks because the button mapping on Xbox is so strange that I never really tried some outlandish button combos. I will sit down and play a run again. You guys have to see it in 4k60fps. It just looks and feels better than that crappy video I uploaded.

I found out you can only record 60fps for unlimited time if you attach an external storage to your Xbox. So I finally found something and I will give it a try. No promises tho.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:32 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
TrickyEmu wrote:
lmao! I'm still discovering new tricks because the button mapping on Xbox is so strange that I never really tried some outlandish button combos. I will sit down and play a run again. You guys have to see it in 4k60fps. It just looks and feels better than that crappy video I uploaded.

I found out you can only record 60fps for unlimited time if you attach an external storage to your Xbox. So I finally found something and I will give it a try. No promises tho.

oh so you have an better way to run the game, thats nice :D hope see some run from you man

Kubi wrote:

please man, this would be just awesome see you posting runs again dude

speaking on it i still play this game (not to much as i wants but, some 30 min here and there , some weaks yes other no but, i had more time recently and i just did this :

emjoy the run my friends and i wish an AWESOME new year for everyone :china

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:28 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
This is as close to perfection as it gets Fliper..

What a run. The years of steady improvement required for that is nothing but amazing.

You built your score up over time, brick by brick, always hungry for more. And here we are.

Unless a 12 million run appears, this will be the greatest run of all time regarding SSX 3, speaking of both showoff and racing. :china I think many people would agree with me on that. And yes I`m biased towards showoff, but it`s how I look at it anyways. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:36 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
9EDDY2 wrote:
This is as close to perfection as it gets Fliper..

What a run. The years of steady improvement required for that is nothing but amazing.

You built your score up over time, brick by brick, always hungry for more. And here we are.

Unless a 12 million run appears, this will be the greatest run of all time regarding SSX 3, speaking of both showoff and racing. :china I think many people would agree with me on that. And yes I`m biased towards showoff, but it`s how I look at it anyways. :)

9EDDY2 THank you man , this comment really made my day, I think of all that has been done to reach this point, the most important is the motivation and support of all of you, because without it I would not have come this far, neither in style mile nor with any other track, I I understand you man when you're "prefer" show off than racing, (even though I'm suspect to talk about it) but showoff is harder overall and cool if you look at the view that there are basically no score limits , once again, I am honored by your comment, it is very important for me coming from you, you know that you are one of those I carry in my heart, along with others like QP, Mystic, Kubi, Dagg, Rastapo among others Also, I will do my best to knock down the 12 million barrier on this track and end this cycle in the style mile that started long ago when I didn't even know merqurycity existed but was already mimicking RAstapo movements in his 9.2M style mile run back in 2008/2009. my sincere thanks for the support and confidence of believing that I would always be able to improve and bring new scores to the community :china :china

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:33 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper, et. al,

Happy New Year to All of You!

I think fliper's skill at SSX3 are amazing and will not be surprised if he scores 12 M+ points on SM in 2020!

You have a great heart and the good luck that is befalling you could not happen to a more deserving person, as I remember when your highest SM score was just shy of 9 M points--which, back at that time, constituted a tremendous feat.

Go for 12 M+ points on SM--we are all rooting for you!

Happy New Year, My Friend!

Take care, and May God Bless You All.

Best Wishes for a fantastic 2020.
QuotidianPerfection (Geoffrey Bandura)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:20 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Good to see a post from you too QP, long time no see!

Very happy to see you appreciate my comments Fliper, I`m very glad you`re still around :) You`re basically one Monster Trick away from the 12 million barrier. Do you think it`s possible to squeeze in another MT just before the finish line somehow without spending significant amount of time on it? I think I did that in some of my runs but I think it`s maybe too time consuming on a 12 million run.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:44 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
QuotidianPerfection wrote:

You have a great heart and the good luck that is befalling you could not happen to a more deserving person, as I remember when your highest SM score was just shy of 9 M points--which, back at that time, constituted a tremendous feat.

really GOOD GOLD old memories my friend , i remember in how HAPPY i was in that time, when i discovered this community that welcome me soo well and i was "discovering" my skills in this game, really really amazing times...

QuotidianPerfection wrote:
Go for 12 M+ points on SM--we are all rooting for you!

Happy New Year, My Friend!

:china :china the support from you guys are my fuel to keep pushing my limits on this , also when we post runs, we can "be together" so is always amazing for me, and HAPPY new year for you too QP, 2020 will bring a lot of great things for all of us

9EDDY2 wrote:
Very happy to see you appreciate my comments Fliper, I`m very glad you`re still around :) You`re basically one Monster Trick away from the 12 million barrier. Do you think it`s possible to squeeze in another MT just before the finish line somehow without spending significant amount of time on it? I think I did that in some of my runs but I think it`s maybe too time consuming on a 12 million run.
yeah my Bro totally possible XD , i already worked in a SA before the finish line but, this spends about 5/6 seconds and i can't cross the finish line with more than 4 seconds left, so if i use this i still need be about 2 seconds faster than i'm now cause this line need of more high jumps and this spends more time, i try save time where i can but still not enough, but of course have some spot in somewhere that we can use an extra SA i just need find this haha, probally will spend the 3/4 seconds that i usually have left doing this line so in this case, unforeseen circumstances will not be tolerated , any mistake like landing weird from any jump in th elast loop for example, that happens some times, will kill the run by the time's up, i will give some little break from Sm and try other tracks for a while, but i will back there soon and try this, if an SA don't be possible, i just need squeeze my soul in all jumps to gain extra points and do fast spin flips in everywhere i can , in this case is possible hit 12M too but more tough :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:15 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
really really proud of be able to surpass the 1,9M barrier on this track, could be an 1,935 or 1,940M if optimized some tricks but still a great run cause the time become a limiting factor when we put the big Sa-Sa-X-X jump entering the tunnel, hope you guys like

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:46 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Fliper what you’ve accomplished in big air in absolutely nothing short of impossible meets amazing. You’re perfected runs give me a bad case of nostalgia. Kudo’s man!

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:09 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Obi wrote:
Fliper what you’ve accomplished in big air in absolutely nothing short of impossible meets amazing. You’re perfected runs give me a bad case of nostalgia. Kudo’s man!

Obi my man! AWESOME hear from you, i have to say that i feel the same nostalgia when i watch your old ssx3 runs , my fav are the KD and perp runs but i love the race runs too! thanks for the comment i apreciate this! :china :china :china

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 1:15 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Time flies but nostalgia gets stronger and stronger, the game for the ages. Still remember how i used to open it with zipx mac. It's been a long time
)

Go to page Previous  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229

Jump to:  

Information
Page 229 of 229 [ 5722 posts ]  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229