Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:17 pm  Post subject: What is the best DS4Windows setting?  
PSN: PiotrWaniek
I finally got my new PC and I wanted to play SSX 3 on it with my PS4 controller using DS4Windows, but I can't seem to figure out how to make the analog sticks go diagonally properly. It seems that I have to really push left or right for my character to respond correctly. Just giving it a gentle diagonal nudge doesn't do anything, it keeps going straight. I tried messing with the sensitivity settings, but that doesn't help. There's still that 'dead zone', except once I go past it, it turns too much. Does anyone have any advice?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What is the best DS4Windows setting?  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Sorry to say but I have no experience with this program... I personally use InputMapper though and it's worked perfectly for me so far, nothing really to note that's going wrong with InputMapper... so if you can't get this working, might be worth giving InputMapper a shot.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:05 am  Post subject: Re: What is the best DS4Windows setting?  
PSN: PiotrWaniek
Thanks. I'll try to set up InputMapper. :)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]