Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:34 pm  Post subject: Would songs would you like in a new SSX game?  
When playing SSX, one thing I've noticed that the songs are jazzy, chill, and cool. It's hard to describe it but the tone of the songs aren't so loud making it feel like you're in some sort of concert or so dull that you're in some opera hose. Just perfect for something intense as racing as well as complimenting the calm of the snow. It's just hard to say things that are felt.

Songs I would believe would be really good in another SSX game would be:

Lorde- Teams

Bonobo- Outgrown

(OMG, this is it, I really have a small taste in music XD)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:36 am  Post subject: Re: Would songs would you like in a new SSX game?  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
perpetualdusk wrote:
When playing SSX, one thing I've noticed that the songs are jazzy, chill, and cool. It's hard to describe it but the tone of the songs aren't so loud making it feel like you're in some sort of concert or so dull that you're in some opera hose. Just perfect for something intense as racing as well as complimenting the calm of the snow. It's just hard to say things that are felt.

Lorde- Teams

Bonobo- Outgrown

YAY GREAT taste dude, this type of songs sincronyse very well with ssx moves... i also have an "hint" to EA , maybe som ebumps could be really dope ... like that

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:05 pm  Post subject: Re: Would songs would you like in a new SSX game?  
fliper wrote:
perpetualdusk wrote:

Lorde- Teams

Bonobo- Outgrown

YAY GREAT taste dude, this type of songs sincronyse very well with ssx moves... i also have an "hint" to EA , maybe som ebumps could be really dope ... like that

Hey, it's me again, I just had a fever along with a lot of university work so that's why I couldn't spend any time on the forums. As for the music, I'm really not feeling it for the first one because of how electronic it is, the second one sounds a boss theme just like Zoe vs Griffin. And the third was is really, really good and would love to see it in a new SSX game.

How have you been, fliper, or should I say, legend? XD

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]