Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:01 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:44 am  Post subject: Is it too late to wish you all a Merry Christmas?  
Wanted to do it way sooner, but work, studies, and other duties/obligations got in the way of doing so leading to a complete shut-down of my body during the weekend, am feeling slightly better now to post this now:

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you all enjoyed it, hopefully I won't be late for New Year's.

Would love to hear what you all did during it, I like to believe that here is always Christmas, New Year's, Easter, and whatever other holiday/event combined to give us this epic website to post, and have fun on XD.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:56 am  Post subject: Re: Is it too late to wish you all a Merry Christmas?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
perpetualdusk wrote:
Wanted to do it way sooner, but work, studies, and other duties/obligations got in the way of doing so leading to a complete shut-down of my body during the weekend, am feeling slightly better now to post this now:

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you all enjoyed it, hopefully I won't be late for New Year's.

Would love to hear what you all did during it, I like to believe that here is always Christmas, New Year's, Easter, and whatever other holiday/event combined to give us this epic website to post, and have fun on XD.

HI, hope you had a good Christmas? and Happy New Year :thumbsup (to everyone at Merq)
Lets nope 2021 is a better year :cheers All the best and take care [yeti] :cheers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Is it too late to wish you all a Merry Christmas?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Well............... 2021, what can I say :shrug

Merry Christmas Merqers and a Happy 2022 to you all :cheers
[yeti]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Is it too late to wish you all a Merry Christmas?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Merry Christmas [yeti] :D

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]