Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 am

Hi guys, did you saw my new records in alaska (3.48 millions) a 3rd rank.
And of course in snowdream 2.4 million, which is world record. :wink
I want to tell you that I wasn't hoping for 2.4 million in snowdreams. I was just trying to score 2.25 or 2.5 millions, but I was glitched in that course :) ( where the first 5X multiplier is, there my player stuck on the fence after getting 5X multiplier, I didn't stop to hit uber tricks and I did 5 ubers after that mac slowly get down. I got about 4.5 millions there. other wise i would just do one character uber and get 1.6 millions. So because of glitch i got 3 millions extra)
And I was able to beat frost's score. If i didn't get glitched I would take a long time to beat frost's score.
You are still champ FROST. :) Heads off to you man.
But I think without glitch 2.4 millions is possible in this course. DO you think so? Is there anyone who can beat my score? post your comment.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 am

There's not really need for another thread for highscores since there's already a huge thread where people post their scores.

And for the record, 2.4m @ SD has been done some weeks ago:

...and that's not including any major glitches.

But hell yeah! If you've got a screenshot of your score, or like most people want; a video, it'd be great! Do you have any of those, huh?

Nice to see more Tricky-players around! :pimp But yeah, in the future, try posting your scores in the highscore-thread.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Hmm...which flake is it exactly?

Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:05 am

This is the first 5X flake. where we pass the first checkpoint and then we take 2X multiplier then turn right and after jump we get on the rail and then take the flake. after that we go back and take the rail middle of the two paths and take 2nd flake. I was glitched at first flake.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 am

Hey elgen and bhupender i brake Your all record.proof
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEatnFR2Ofw&itct=CDAQpDAYASITCL31lLCg-sACFZMtfgodqGgAeFIpc3N4IHRyaWNreSBoaWdoIHNjb3JlIGluIHNub2RyZWFtIDI1NDU1ODA%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=US
Post a reply