Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
The Gravitude Bar • View topic - President for U.S 04
Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:17 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister
 



Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Who do you want to win?
Kerry 54%  54%  [ 26 ]
Bush 46%  46%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 48
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:52 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:39 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Maryland
pd, u must be blind or somfin cuz the economy did get bad when bush took office. When clinton was there the econemy was great. and people blame bush CUZ ITS HIS OWN FAULT THAT THE ECONOMY IS BAD :glare he is the one running the country now :glare

_________________
Image

SSX3 Online Name = Xeleration


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:51 am  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:24 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rank: Clayman
Image

:heh



PD~, do you think it's just a coincedence that A LOT of people HATE Bush? If he wasn't bad, wouldn't a lot more people be agreeing with you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:47 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
nad416 wrote:
pd, u must be blind or somfin cuz the economy did get bad when bush took office. When clinton was there the econemy was great. and people blame bush CUZ ITS HIS OWN FAULT THAT THE ECONOMY IS BAD :glare he is the one running the country now :glare


*Pulls hair out of head*

DId you not read what I wrote? I just expalined WHY that was. Damnit!!! This makes me angry. If you're going to make ingorant comments like that one, then just don't say anything at all. FUCK, I'm pissed!!! Why do I even waste my time?

Alp, his approval rating is still over 50%, indicating that he's still liked more than he's hated.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:26 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
User avatar
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:39 pm
Rank: Gravitude MVP
Location: Maryland
alpmaster wrote:
Image

:heh



PD~, do you think it's just a coincedence that A LOT of people HATE Bush? If he wasn't bad, wouldn't a lot more people be agreeing with you?


LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

DUDE ALPMASTER THAT IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS :lol :lol :lol :lol

_________________
Image

SSX3 Online Name = Xeleration


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:44 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:24 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rank: Clayman
PD, I agree, he should definately be the president...


Because...YOU CAN'T FOOL HIM AGAIN!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:24 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
alpmaster wrote:
definately!


Didn't I just make a topic about this?

You're right Alp, he should be president again.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:44 am  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
EBT, it was Reagan's economy that blossomed during the Clinton administration. It wasn't the Clilnton administrations' doing. The downward spiral that we went in after the Clinton administration was because of the Clinton adminitstration. What's so hard to understand about that? Bush Sr. had a war to deal with, so Reagan's economy was put on hold until Clinton came into office.


youve not postulated that a war could effect an economic strategy that WOULD OF ALREADY BEEN showing its prime effect (and calling it wa war was a strech we had 79 fatalities more than 50% of which were friendly fire AND the enemy had taken to surrendering even the reporters it wasnt much of a war and had *no* bareing on the ast econimic stragies) and now that you continue to missunderstand me (and like usual ignore my other points) your posts about it takeing 6 years to see the effects of an economic strategy are BULLSHIT i tried to dally around the issue and prove it to you gently but yet again you ignore and repeate the same old crap so i just had to come out and say it in plane simple english (and what are you doing witha DWI arnt you like 16?)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:24 am  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:24 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rank: Clayman
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:50 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
EBT wrote:
PD~ wrote:
EBT, it was Reagan's economy that blossomed during the Clinton administration. It wasn't the Clilnton administrations' doing. The downward spiral that we went in after the Clinton administration was because of the Clinton adminitstration. What's so hard to understand about that? Bush Sr. had a war to deal with, so Reagan's economy was put on hold until Clinton came into office.


youve not postulated that a war could effect an economic strategy that WOULD OF ALREADY BEEN showing its prime effect (and calling it wa war was a strech we had 79 fatalities more than 50% of which were friendly fire AND the enemy had taken to surrendering even the reporters it wasnt much of a war and had *no* bareing on the ast econimic stragies) and now that you continue to missunderstand me (and like usual ignore my other points) your posts about it takeing 6 years to see the effects of an economic strategy are BULLSHIT i tried to dally around the issue and prove it to you gently but yet again you ignore and repeate the same old crap so i just had to come out and say it in plane simple english (and what are you doing witha DWI arnt you like 16?)


First off, your spelling is awful. I'm not exactly sure what a "wa war" is. I'm not ignoring you. You're just like the only person who thinks this way and I don't really care to talk about anything you've been saying because it's really not that relivant and a lot it is very opinionated, not factual. You've been getting on me for saying I'm not listening to you, but you're not listening to me as well. You're pretty much saying the exact opposite of what I've been saying, and judging from your spelling, I'm assuming you don't live in America (and if you did, then by God, learn to spell). I've already made mention several times over the course of the last year that I work with a man who was the leading colonel in the Gulf War. Trust me when I say that a lot of my information is straight from the source, not the newspaper source, not the television source, I mean the military source. There's so much going on that I've caught wind about that the media isn't allowed to share, and the few times I've shared those things with you, of course all I've gotten is questions about it and saying I'm just wrong. Tsk, tsk.

And by the way, I'm 22. You didn't honestly think you were dealing with a 10th grader, did you?

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:35 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
EBT wrote:
PD~ wrote:
EBT, it was Reagan's economy that blossomed during the Clinton administration. It wasn't the Clilnton administrations' doing. The downward spiral that we went in after the Clinton administration was because of the Clinton adminitstration. What's so hard to understand about that? Bush Sr. had a war to deal with, so Reagan's economy was put on hold until Clinton came into office.


youve not postulated that a war could effect an economic strategy that WOULD OF ALREADY BEEN showing its prime effect (and calling it wa war was a strech we had 79 fatalities more than 50% of which were friendly fire AND the enemy had taken to surrendering even the reporters it wasnt much of a war and had *no* bareing on the ast econimic stragies) and now that you continue to missunderstand me (and like usual ignore my other points) your posts about it takeing 6 years to see the effects of an economic strategy are BULLSHIT i tried to dally around the issue and prove it to you gently but yet again you ignore and repeate the same old crap so i just had to come out and say it in plane simple english (and what are you doing witha DWI arnt you like 16?)


First off, your spelling is awful. I'm not exactly sure what a "wa war" is. I'm not ignoring you. You're just like the only person who thinks this way and I don't really care to talk about anything you've been saying because it's really not that relivant and a lot it is very opinionated, not factual. You've been getting on me for saying I'm not listening to you, but you're not listening to me as well. You're pretty much saying the exact opposite of what I've been saying, and judging from your spelling, I'm assuming you don't live in America (and if you did, then by God, learn to spell). I've already made mention several times over the course of the last year that I work with a man who was the leading colonel in the Gulf War. Trust me when I say that a lot of my information is straight from the source, not the newspaper source, not the television source, I mean the military source. There's so much going on that I've caught wind about that the media isn't allowed to share, and the few times I've shared those things with you, of course all I've gotten is questions about it and saying I'm just wrong. Tsk, tsk.

And by the way, I'm 22. You didn't honestly think you were dealing with a 10th grader, did you?


judgeing by your reasoning 10th grade would of been a bit of a strech and ive yet to see you share a damn thing besides your own narrow POV (and if your sareing things that hte media cant let out thats a high crime bucko)

not to mention that a millitary colonal dosnt have any real sway when TALKING AB OUT THE ECONOMY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:30 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
EBT wrote:
judgeing by your reasoning 10th grade would of been a bit of a strech and ive yet to see you share a damn thing besides your own narrow POV (and if your sareing things that hte media cant let out thats a high crime bucko)

not to mention that a millitary colonal dosnt have any real sway when TALKING AB OUT THE ECONOMY


Mispelled words in this passage: Judging, stretch, I've, sharing, the, can't, that's, military, colenal, about.

How can I have an intelligent conversation with you when you just butcher every other word that you type? And by the way, it's not a crime if I were to tell you something that the media isn't allowed to tell you. I'm not under a contracted oath as they are. I can say whatever I want. I don't know how that relates to the former colenal that I get my information from, maybe he'll get in trouble or something, but not me. Also, our conversation on the economy is just common knowledge. It's not a "what do you think about it" conversation. We're just talking about what it is, nothing more. I don't know why you stretch it into something more. Do you not read the newspaper?

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:55 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:24 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rank: Clayman
Wow PD~, don't even start talking about spelling. It's not relevant.

:wink


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:20 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:42 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Somewhere on the Mountain
PD~ wrote:
Mispelled words in this passage: Judging, stretch, I've, sharing, the, can't, that's, military, colenal, about.


-__-

PD, so what if he can't spell? I've been talking to him for the past year and a half (plus some), and never once have I complained about it....

Anyway, he can still hold a damn good conversation even with bad spelling and stuff..... So really, complaining about it doesn't affect him, either.... Anyway :p

And to be on topic: I vote Kerry, if I do at all.... (Really don't plan on voting.... )

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:58 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
EBT wrote:
judgeing by your reasoning 10th grade would of been a bit of a strech and ive yet to see you share a damn thing besides your own narrow POV (and if your sareing things that hte media cant let out thats a high crime bucko)

not to mention that a millitary colonal dosnt have any real sway when TALKING AB OUT THE ECONOMY


Mispelled words in this passage: Judging, stretch, I've, sharing, the, can't, that's, military, colenal, about.

How can I have an intelligent conversation with you when you just butcher every other word that you type? And by the way, it's not a crime if I were to tell you something that the media isn't allowed to tell you. I'm not under a contracted oath as they are. I can say whatever I want. I don't know how that relates to the former colenal that I get my information from, maybe he'll get in trouble or something, but not me. Also, our conversation on the economy is just common knowledge. It's not a "what do you think about it" conversation. We're just talking about what it is, nothing more. I don't know why you stretch it into something more. Do you not read the newspaper?


first off yoru "common knolwedge is nothing more than bullshit pure and simple you can belive it as much as you want but it jus tisnt true now on to this "colonel" you have talked to there is no such ting as a "leading colonel" its neither a rank or a position do you mean a batalion leader perhaps but you culd hardly place him as being incharge of the whol eshebang (that honor was bestowed to major general "stormen" norman swartzkopf as youve yet to surrender his allged colonels name im going to call bullshit on this one too you know little to nothing about th emillitary and you must think i do too for me to expect that a commishioned officer would let slip confidental information to soemone that IF they WERE in the millitary coudlnt of been higher than a corplral or to (much mor elikely) a civie now when you wanna stop makeing stuff up and pulling numbers out of your ass we can talk untill then try to atleast be more belivible


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:27 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:18 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Definatly not in your house
Kerry Should Win :devil

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:30 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:18 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Definatly not in your house
:stupid Bush is dumb Kerry is Cool :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:34 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:18 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Definatly not in your house
:eek I can't believe people don't like kerry[/b]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:53 am  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
EBT wrote:
first off yoru "common knolwedge is nothing more than bullshit pure and simple you can belive it as much as you want but it jus tisnt true now on to this "colonel" you have talked to there is no such ting as a "leading colonel" its neither a rank or a position do you mean a batalion leader perhaps but you culd hardly place him as being incharge of the whol eshebang (that honor was bestowed to major general "stormen" norman swartzkopf as youve yet to surrender his allged colonels name im going to call bullshit on this one too you know little to nothing about th emillitary and you must think i do too for me to expect that a commishioned officer would let slip confidental information to soemone that IF they WERE in the millitary coudlnt of been higher than a corplral or to (much mor elikely) a civie now when you wanna stop makeing stuff up and pulling numbers out of your ass we can talk untill then try to atleast be more belivible


So I assume that because YOU say that common knowledge is bullshit, then it must be. Sorry, I didn't realize you held that authority. Anyway, a newspaper is common knowledge because it's available to everyone and a lot of people read them. Also, a leading colenol in the sense that he was first in command of his infantry that was ready to infiltrate until he was told to back away (in other words, the war came to an abrupt end moments before he was to send his troops in). How you figure that I know little to nothing about the military isn't your place to say. The man is my boss for God's sake, and all day everyday all I hear is stories and how all those things work. I've seen pictures of ground rockets being launched with him standing next to them while enemy fire was upon him. Your "IF they WERE in the millitary coudlnt of been higher than a corplral or to (much mor elikely) a civie" clearly shows that you don't know what you're talking about, it might just be something you read or you heard. I have never once made anything up in any of these talks. I'm too good for that. Maybe you just don't like the fact that you don't know as much as you think you do. You can whine all you want saying the same thing about me, but truth be told, I know more about it than you do. There are so many things I've held back in these conversations because they'd be too unbelieveable for you to comprehend. You think you know. I know I know (and that doesn't mean I know everything, Alpmaster... I know you'd try picking that statement apart). That will always be the difference between us. Sure, that's being pretty vague, but when you're wrong, you're wrong. The best you can do with me is assume that I'm not right, but you'll never really know unless you explore things further instead of just grazing all the surfaces, especially with your quote on the ranks of military officials. That really shows ignorance.

And Alpmaster, you really like trying to get under my skin don't you? It doesn't work. For the record, I'm not going to spell every word correctly, but I'm not going to butcher the language, either.

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:52 am  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:24 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rank: Clayman
I wasn't trying to get under your skin, but by you saying that, I probably am. Anyway, I was making a point. Maybe, EBT is from a different country. (I don't know him.)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:25 am  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
EBT wrote:
first off yoru "common knolwedge is nothing more than bullshit pure and simple you can belive it as much as you want but it jus tisnt true now on to this "colonel" you have talked to there is no such ting as a "leading colonel" its neither a rank or a position do you mean a batalion leader perhaps but you culd hardly place him as being incharge of the whol eshebang (that honor was bestowed to major general "stormen" norman swartzkopf as youve yet to surrender his allged colonels name im going to call bullshit on this one too you know little to nothing about th emillitary and you must think i do too for me to expect that a commishioned officer would let slip confidental information to soemone that IF they WERE in the millitary coudlnt of been higher than a corplral or to (much mor elikely) a civie now when you wanna stop makeing stuff up and pulling numbers out of your ass we can talk untill then try to atleast be more belivible


So I assume that because YOU say that common knowledge is bullshit, then it must be. Sorry, I didn't realize you held that authority. Anyway, a newspaper is common knowledge because it's available to everyone and a lot of people read them. Also, a leading colenol in the sense that he was first in command of his infantry that was ready to infiltrate until he was told to back away (in other words, the war came to an abrupt end moments before he was to send his troops in). How you figure that I know little to nothing about the military isn't your place to say. The man is my boss for God's sake, and all day everyday all I hear is stories and how all those things work. I've seen pictures of ground rockets being launched with him standing next to them while enemy fire was upon him. Your "IF they WERE in the millitary coudlnt of been higher than a corplral or to (much mor elikely) a civie" clearly shows that you don't know what you're talking about, it might just be something you read or you heard. I have never once made anything up in any of these talks. I'm too good for that. Maybe you just don't like the fact that you don't know as much as you think you do. You can whine all you want saying the same thing about me, but truth be told, I know more about it than you do. There are so many things I've held back in these conversations because they'd be too unbelieveable for you to comprehend. You think you know. I know I know (and that doesn't mean I know everything, Alpmaster... I know you'd try picking that statement apart). That will always be the difference between us. Sure, that's being pretty vague, but when you're wrong, you're wrong. The best you can do with me is assume that I'm not right, but you'll never really know unless you explore things further instead of just grazing all the surfaces, especially with your quote on the ranks of military officials. That really shows ignorance.

And Alpmaster, you really like trying to get under my skin don't you? It doesn't work. For the record, I'm not going to spell every word correctly, but I'm not going to butcher the language, either.


more of this mytical knowledge i couldnt comprehend i can assure you kiddo that i can comrihend anything you can throw at its QUITE obvious taht your pulling stuff out of your ass its far past insulting to me on how your treating me to just place embarassing to you everyone who can read this can plainly see that not only are you lieing your backpeddaling and grasping for straws sesne actualy ADMITTING you lied and applogiseing for it would take far more honor than youve ever seen in your life how about you do the next best thing and just shut the hell up i refuse to let you pull this even further off topic than you have in a very poor effort to keep people from seeing how much you lack in knowledge of encomy and history and anything at all to do with the millitary


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:40 am  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:24 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rank: Clayman
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek




I'm feeling a word coming on....It starts with an O, and ends with a D.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:21 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
alpmaster wrote:
I wasn't trying to get under your skin, but by you saying that, I probably am. Anyway, I was making a point. Maybe, EBT is from a different country. (I don't know him.)


He has to be because if he lived here, he wouldn't have the balls to say all this stuff he's saying to me about how everything I say is obviously a lie and what not. It's too easy for him to attack me because he knows he's not at the source, he's on the outside looking in. It's kind of like this... let's say I own a house that I live in every day of my life, and some dude across the street tells me how everything in my house works, the electric, the alarm, the water, the A/C, etc. He even thinks he knows what channels on my television are programmed. I then tell him how all that stuff really works because I'm the one who sees it first hand every single day. I even tell him about my SSX 4 game that no one knew I had except for my boss who gave it to me and the larger heads who handed it down to him. All he can settle for is calling me a liar saying I've made stuff up. So you see, Alp, what this is is a foreigner telling an American what's going on with America, how America's economy works, how America's military works. You don't see me commenting on some other country's issues as if though I know everything about it. Sure, I know my share of things of other countries, but I'm not about to pretend that I know more than someone who actually lives there.

Of course, I've said a few times already, if EBT is fooling us all and he actually lives in America and he is an American citizen, then his grammar, spelling, and lack of punctuation is embarrassing because it really does distort a lot of the message he's trying to get across that I almost don't understand some of it. I'm not going to attack him like he's attacking me. He's just wrong. How I'm OBVIOUSLY wrong is pretty weak because I've had several people comment to me that they agree with me, so I'm not by myself. Being OBVIOUSLY wrong would mean that I would say something and immediately everyone would jump on it saying it's absolutely absurd and they'd whip out all the facts against it, which EBT has yet to do because he can't because it's not wrong (and no, it's not the same as the soccer issue, those were my opinions).

Now I feel a word coming on... it starts with a B... it ends with an M...

_________________
"I'm the bullet crack in your diamond pimp cup."

Image
PD~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:56 pm  Post subject:   
User avatar
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:42 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Somewhere on the Mountain
PD~, quit complaining about his grammer and shit..... It affects NOTHING, just makes you be a whiny bitch about it....

BTW, you have a PM from me, read it if you want....

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:05 pm  Post subject:   
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm
Rank: Sensei
PD~ wrote:
alpmaster wrote:
I wasn't trying to get under your skin, but by you saying that, I probably am. Anyway, I was making a point. Maybe, EBT is from a different country. (I don't know him.)


He has to be because if he lived here, he wouldn't have the balls to say all this stuff he's saying to me about how everything I say is obviously a lie and what not. It's too easy for him to attack me because he knows he's not at the source, he's on the outside looking in. It's kind of like this... let's say I own a house that I live in every day of my life, and some dude across the street tells me how everything in my house works, the electric, the alarm, the water, the A/C, etc. He even thinks he knows what channels on my television are programmed. I then tell him how all that stuff really works because I'm the one who sees it first hand every single day. I even tell him about my SSX 4 game that no one knew I had except for my boss who gave it to me and the larger heads who handed it down to him. All he can settle for is calling me a liar saying I've made stuff up. So you see, Alp, what this is is a foreigner telling an American what's going on with America, how America's economy works, how America's military works. You don't see me commenting on some other country's issues as if though I know everything about it. Sure, I know my share of things of other countries, but I'm not about to pretend that I know more than someone who actually lives there.

Of course, I've said a few times already, if EBT is fooling us all and he actually lives in America and he is an American citizen, then his grammar, spelling, and lack of punctuation is embarrassing because it really does distort a lot of the message he's trying to get across that I almost don't understand some of it. I'm not going to attack him like he's attacking me. He's just wrong. How I'm OBVIOUSLY wrong is pretty weak because I've had several people comment to me that they agree with me, so I'm not by myself. Being OBVIOUSLY wrong would mean that I would say something and immediately everyone would jump on it saying it's absolutely absurd and they'd whip out all the facts against it, which EBT has yet to do because he can't because it's not wrong (and no, it's not the same as the soccer issue, those were my opinions).

Now I feel a word coming on... it starts with a B... it ends with an M...


i was born in asheville NC and i have always lived in asheville NC i am intimently aware of how the encomy of this country works and of how the presiden can effect it (i have sesne about 6th grade been involved various forms finacing and ceonomics games and that inculdes talking to and dealing with onl a daily basis people who acutaly work in such feilds as to how yoru wrong and why people agreeing with you dosnt make you right see a long time ago people thought the arth was the center of the world despite the whole of civilized europe (used in the loosest of terms) beliveing it it didnt make it right i suggest if you want poroof fomr me that you GIVE proof remember YOUR the one makeing the orignal statmenst the burden of proof lies with YOU ive given as much (and in the case of our preicous clashing much much more) proof than you now get back on track and tell me how a war can effect retrogradily an economy (before you pulled us off topic i was asking how reagans trickle down thoery that by the time bush had taken office should of been doing something good was by tthe time desort storm happend STILL not)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:36 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:24 pm
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Rank: Clayman
Well I kinda do see what PD~ is saying (not about the spelling ofcourse), does make somewhat good sense, even though I'm keeping my point of view.


BUt PD~, USA, not America. No one talks about Canada. :lol

...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next


Jump to:  



Information
Page 3 of 9 [ 208 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Show or Hide Information
cron


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group