Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:35 pm  Post subject: SSX Tricky Codes  
Starving Artist
I know there's a code to play as Mix Master Mike in the game and a code to get the Mallora board for Elise but I lost 'em, so could someone post them for me! Thanks!
I was also wondering if there are any other codes for SSX Tricky. Hmm?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:45 pm  Post subject:   
Full stat points

Go to the title screen, hold L1+R1 and press triangle(2), right, triangle(2), down, X(2), left, X(2), Up. Release L1+R1 and if you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. All the boarders will have full stat points.

Unlock Everything

At the title screen, hold L1 and R1 and press X,triangle, right, circle, square, down, triangle, square, left, circle, X, up. You should hear a sound if you did it right.
NOTE:There is no cheat menu, but all characters,boards,outfits,levels and whatever else I missed should be unlocked.

Get Sticky Board

Go to the title screen and HOLD L1 + R1 then press Square, Square, Right, Triangle, Triangle, Down, Circle, Circle, Left, X, X, Up

Get Mallora Board

Go to the title screen and HOLD L1 + R1 then press X, X, Right, Circle, Circle, Down, Triangle, Triangle, Left, Square, Square, Up. Now pick Elise to see the board.

Get Annete Board

Go to the title screen and HOLD L1 + R1 then press Square, X, Right, Square, X, Down, Square, X, Left, Square, X, Up. Now pick Kaori to see the board

Get Mix Master Mike

Go to the title screen and HOLD L1 + R1 then press X, X, Right, X, X, Down, X, X, Left, X, X, Up. Release L1 + R1. Now any character you pick will turn into Mix Master on the course

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
Whoa! Thanks a lot Devil! There are a lot more codes then I thought there were. Cool beans! :china

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:22 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
These codes:

Quote:
Get Sticky Board

Go to the title screen and HOLD L1 + R1 then press Square, Square, Right, Triangle, Triangle, Down, Circle, Circle, Left, X, X, Up

and

Quote:
Get Annete Board

Go to the title screen and HOLD L1 + R1 then press Square, X, Right, Square, X, Down, Square, X, Left, Square, X, Up. Now pick Kaori to see the board.

only work on the X-box version I'm pretty sure (and so are technically wrong). I've never seen footage of them in action. Could somebody supply it for me? :???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:07 am  Post subject:   
Did u tru it on ur ps2 gondee?
U no ur supposed to HOLD L1 + R1 as long as u do those?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:04 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Quote:
Did u tru it on ur ps2 gondee?
U no ur supposed to HOLD L1 + R1 as long as u do those?

Do you think I'm a newbie? :lol

Of course I've tried them, they're x-box only, unless I missed something. :???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 2:35 am  Post subject:   
I lost all the codes I had, too.. does anyone have them for Gamecube? Thanks in advance! :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:57 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
I can never get any of these codes to work... Especially the Mallora board in the original SSX!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:58 am  Post subject:   
Da cube:
Master Cheat
Go to the title screen and Hold L + R and press A, B, Z, X, Y, Z, B, Y, Z, X, A, Z. Release L+R and a sound will confirm correct code entry.

Get Mallora Board

Go to the title screen and Hold L + R and press A, A, Z, X, X, Z, B, B, Z, Y, Y, Z. Release L+R and a sound will confirm correct code entry.
. Choose Elise to get the board

Mix Master Mike

Press and hold the L and R Buttons, then press A, A, Z, A, A, Z, A, A, Z, A, A, Z. Release the L and R Buttons, then start the game. Select Mac as your character, and he'll transform into Mix Master Mike when you start the race. He has decks on his back and a vinyl board. Repeat the code to disable its effect.

Max Stat Points

Go to the title screen and Hold L + R and press B, B, Z, B, B, Z, A, A, Z, A, A, Z. Release L+R and a sound will confirm correct code entry.

The X:
Master Code

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press A, Y, Right, B, X, Down, Y, X, Left, B, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Max Stats

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press Y, Y, Right, Y, Y, Down, A, A, Left, A, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Annete Board

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press X, A, Right, X, A, Down, X, A, Left, X, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Mallora Board

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press A, A, Right, B, B, Down, Y, Y, Left, X, X. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Sticky Boards

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press X, X, Right, Y, Y, Down, B, B, Left, A, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Mix Master Mike

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press A, A, Right, A, A, Down, A, A, Left, A, A Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:49 am  Post subject:   
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
:mad CHEATERS!!!! :mad :mad

bah, who am I kiddin? I just hax0red the first ssx which i just bought with the access everything code hehe. now time to make some records on that motherfu(uhh can we use these words here?)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:03 pm  Post subject:   
YoshiXL, I truly don't think you can use those words, I'd get in deep, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, potato if I use those words. I can only say 'em in my head. :heh My mom would be amazed if she saw some of you conversations. (Especially the one about the Hybrid video between Mr. Chaos and that other guy). She'd be like = :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( then she'd yell at me like :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad ======Uh, sorry right there, I kinda got carried away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:49 pm  Post subject:   
p0rn Star
heres somethhing for your mom,

:pimp be cool mom, everything here is in good fun. harmless topics! =D

*puts away cigar*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:44 am  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
It was cool to have Running Man in SSX, but people say it's ALSO in Tricky, but I've YET to get the code working...guess it's a false code, and doesn't exist!! :eek

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:24 am  Post subject:   
Yep, it's a false code. That and the Sticky Board code don't work on my PS2. Some idiot guy is throwing false codes on the code sites like gamewinners.com and gamefaqs.com. He/she's been ticking me off! :frusty You guys should have a talk with him/her. Especially me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:30 am  Post subject:   
r u talking to me! i just got those codes from cheatplanet....if u r talking to me, then u mite want to realize that i am very disapointed!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:43 am  Post subject:   
Dissapointed for what? I'm just saying false codes are landing, like UFO's. I'm not hurting you-unless you're talking about you're the guy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:01 am  Post subject:   
No, im not the guy...im disapointed that...uh....i dunt cheat....i only got the codes for krystony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:51 pm  Post subject:   
all of those codes in the first post workon ps2 and they are all baller. if there is a rectorator one then it doesn't work.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:54 pm  Post subject:   
p0rn Star
yeah, i was trying that and didnt work :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:21 pm  Post subject:   
Quote:
At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press A, Y, Right, B, X, Down, Y, X, Left, B, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Max Stats

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press Y, Y, Right, Y, Y, Down, A, A, Left, A, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Annete Board

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press X, A, Right, X, A, Down, X, A, Left, X, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Mallora Board

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press A, A, Right, B, B, Down, Y, Y, Left, X, X. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Sticky Boards

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press X, X, Right, Y, Y, Down, B, B, Left, A, A, Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Get Mix Master Mike

At the main menu (That has start game & DVD options) HOLD L + R and press A, A, Right, A, A, Down, A, A, Left, A, A Up. Now release L + R and a sound will confirm correct code entry

Are they 4 Gamecube?

"Escupo en la cara de la gente que no quieren ser cool."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:23 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Quote:

Are they 4 Gamecube?

...im going to have to shoot you...im sorry... :frusty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:24 pm  Post subject:   
p0rn Star
ill be glad to help you as well....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:51 pm  Post subject:   
*dodges the bullet*

ha! and,i was just wondering. that's all.

"Escupo en la cara de la gente que no quieren ser cool."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:35 pm  Post subject:   
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
eeeeehhheeemmmm...

Quote:

commence shooting...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:14 pm  Post subject:   
p0rn Star
u,u,d,d,l,r,l,r,b,a, start. thats the code to get alot of lives in some shooting game i used to play.

anyone remember the infamous boss code?

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 41 posts ]  1, 2