Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:50 pm  Post subject: I have an SSX Tricky demo, if anyone is interested  
While browsing ebay for a specific demo disc, I accidentally bought the wrong one, but on it is an SSX Tricky demo. Is that of any interest? Eddie's polka-dot board seen in the DVD content is his only board in this demo. I'd be happy to record gameplay of it.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:53 pm  Post subject: Re: I have an SSX Tricky demo, if anyone is interested  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Oh I'd love to see a recording if not take it off your hands :)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:04 pm  Post subject: Re: I have an SSX Tricky demo, if anyone is interested  
I'm not selling it, but I'll gladly record it. Some of the content looks available but it's locked - however I do have experience with Cheat Engine. I could try to force it to load the locked levels.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:35 pm  Post subject: Re: I have an SSX Tricky demo, if anyone is interested  
Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBuDoNF1BQ

The snow looks a bit darker than normal due to the emulator. Everything else should be accurate.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 9:58 am  Post subject: Re: I have an SSX Tricky demo, if anyone is interested  
Ah it's the Jampack, yeah. Too similar to the final build to really be worth it. Like I have a SSX 3 demo disc with really unpolished gameplay I haven't seen footage of anywhere before.

I've always been hoping to find an early Tricky build, something like this video.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: I have an SSX Tricky demo, if anyone is interested  
You have an early SSX 3 build? You should share that with the community! Maybe someone can pick apart the files and find things - I'm great at that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:32 pm  Post subject: Re: I have an SSX Tricky demo, if anyone is interested  
goody_fyre11 wrote:
You have an early SSX 3 build? You should share that with the community! Maybe someone can pick apart the files and find things - I'm great at that.

Funny enough someone else uploaded gameplay of it earlier this year. I'm fairly sure this is what I have a disc of iirc

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]