Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm  Post subject: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #5  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Racing: #3
Hello, I would like to suggest this new challenge as I think it could be interesting for you:

Weekly challenge - "The silence of victory"

Basically, as you can see from the name, this challenge is focused about the voice of your character: this means that for the entire run, your character may not speak, scream, get angry or whatever may speak your rider.

Precisely, here is a list of action that you are not allowed to do:

1) Perform a big air
2) Perform any kind of uber tricks
3) Fall down into the snow
4) Hit some items like rocks, panels, rails ...

Make sure to show that you don't have reduce at minimum the character' s voice in the option :D

Tell me if it could interess anyone here )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #5  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
HEY dude thats a really interesting idea :D , this type of run would be in freestyle or in race? btw i really liked of it, you have some other crazy idea of differents way to do an challenge?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:35 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #5  
Hello, thank you for your answer =)

I thought that this challenge would be race but it works well also for freestyle. The only issue is the lack of monster/uber tricks, so it ' s not so interesting in my opinion.

I would like let the turn to others but I will post here others ideas for a great battle

1) Freestyle 1 --> Peak run without any combos
2) Freestyle 2 --> Peak run without doing backfilp/frontflip/misty ... (only BS and FS)
3) Race 1 --> Peak run without using the "x" button (jump)
4) Race 2 --> Peak run without using any rails
5) Race/Freestyle --> The main time (Peak Race) can be decrease in function how many points you do in your run
EX: Time race: 19.00 Points: 5 mil Final time : 14.00. We have to find a good compromise betwwen racer and freestyler

Well, here are some ideas that came out when I played this game (2012-2016). Now I play sometimes but if there are some active players, I will for sure try to beat the best. =)

Last edited by melwin96 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #5  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
HEY thats AWESOME dude, i specially liked of the freestyle 2 (since have some monster tricks that can be done only with bs or fs side)
and of the last one fresstyle/race with decrease of time in function of the points! you are really creative, we need do an oficial call of this type of challenge here on merq :D

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #5  
Yes but first we need to find others people who are intersted in this challenge :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:48 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 - Weekly Challenge #5  
So ... are there any people interested in this type of challenge? Now we are only me and fliper.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]