Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper:

You're welcome--and thank you for your kind words! As I have said many times before, yet it is worth mentioning before, you are one of the individuals I consider rare talent among SSX3 players and have a good hear as well. As a result, I had complete confidence that, when I assured Sharon G. and Agent Aitch, both kind-hearted individuals who put forth tremendous work in ameliorating their SSX3 skills, that you would be their SSX3 Free Style mentor.

One more thing: in March, my nephew turns nine years old; therefore, i dedicated the following 5.2 M+ point Perpendiculous run to him: see Perpendiculous SSX3 5,200,415 Points (QP's Nephew Dedication--Read Description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orjpGH3R0ZA.

Take care, My Friend, and God Bless You!

Best Wishes--I'll try to hit 1.7 M+ points on a LT, but it will take time before I reach my objective.
QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:52 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Flipper... bruh . . . Ruthless was insane man!

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:05 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
QuotidianPerfection wrote:
I had complete confidence that, when I assured Sharon G. and Agent Aitch, both kind-hearted individuals who put forth tremendous work in ameliorating their SSX3 skills, that you would be their SSX3 Free Style mentor.

wow QP my frind, Free style mentor ? haah you let me honored with your words, as always , and thank you for that! i think that is to much to me, but i'm happy with this :D

One more thing: in March, my nephew turns nine years old; therefore, i dedicated the following 5.2 M+ point Perpendiculous run to him: see Perpendiculous SSX3 5,200,415 Points (QP's Nephew Dedication--Read Description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orjpGH3R0ZA.

Best Wishes--I'll try to hit 1.7 M+ points on a LT, but it will take time before I reach my objective.
QuotidianPerfection

Give my congrats to your nephew man, a really young dude that i would love in see active in the ssx3 scene :yes

and good luck in your 1,7M LT attemps, i'm sure that you can do that, if it helps, try do a Rastapo or 898ppp's beggining with a X-X, maybe it helps ...

Obi wrote:
Flipper... bruh . . . Ruthless was insane man!

Hey OBI how are you doing man? is awesome see you around here again, thank you for that i really apreciate from you :china ! btw have any chance to you and Icextreme that appear here recently back to action on this game? man that would be insanely awesome to see! :woot :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:56 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
I'd like to say yeah but my limited time to game goes to newer games. If we ever get a new SSX though I'll be back.

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:20 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper and Obi:

Hi fliper, you're welcome--and thank you for your kind words! In all honesty, I really do think you mentor up-and-coming SSX3 players by virtue of the fact that you always answer their questions in depth and provide tips, some of which are drawn from personal experience, which shortens the time whereby the learner's potential can be actualized. I am, on a similar note, elated that you enjoy my nephew's runs--you'll see more runs of his in the future. As an aside, my initial problem with jumping off the rail onto the ramp slightly to the right of it is that I crash ninety-nine percent of the time. Nevertheless, I think, at this juncture, if I can perform an X-X after the SF X-SF X-SF X off the LT ramp before the drop and then, when exiting the LT pipe, do an X-X, I will probably have a good chance to score 1.7 M+ points on a LT run.

Hi Obi, It's nice to see you on the SSX3 Master Runs Discussion Boards again! I hope you practice on Perpendiculous runs, as you have the potential to learn the Fast X-X method and, following that, hit 5.5 M points or more on a Perpendiculous run.

Take care, Both of You!

Best Wishes--here's to a great 2017!
QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Obi wrote:
I'd like to say yeah but my limited time to game goes to newer games. If we ever get a new SSX though I'll be back.

hum i see, well , so i will rootin for come a new ssx (a good one) for we play togheter and make this comunity in action again! :D

QP , thanks my friend , i can't wait to see it XD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:48 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper:

Why, you're welcome, My Friend--and thank you for the kind words! Attain a 1.7 M+ point score on a LT run won't be easy for me, but I'll work on reaching that particular personal milestone.

Take care,
QP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:48 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
hello guys! :D i just bring a run that i did today, i never imagined something like that before.. i hope you enjoy, and i know that this will be usefull in someway to rastapo and Dagg when both goes to a 1,9M here, i will try put the entire line with a lower combo next time to try a 1,9M CN too , who knows... :P

QP my friend you need check your pm btw :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:03 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper:

Thanks for the heads up--I will check my PM! I want to congratulate you on an awesome WR-setting CN run--you almost hit 1.9 M points on your run! Now, go for 2 M points or more on that track.

As an aside, I recently dedicated a Perpendiculous run to Sharon G. and Agent Aitch: see Perpendiculous SSX3 5,241,819 Points (Sharon G. and Agent Aitch Dedication—Read Description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0mruXyvFqQ.

QP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:01 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Scoreboard has been updated. A few scores from "one-time people" that broke longstanding records weren't approved, but I will send PMs the next few days to update them.

Rankings were updated as well. :china

Special props to 898ppp for having the patience to set all those records on On Tour. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:57 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
EDIT: have a new guy Joining at freestyle, he have another cool stuff at racing as well, tbh he surpirised me in how easrned to tapp pretty good in just two days of training, you guys need check his run and his channel as well :P

Hey Gondee thats Great to hear, thank you for update merqurycity for us :china

also, I wanna share something that i think maybe some guys could miss , is not on my own, so i hope that this guys don't mind...

i have certain that have other great runs out of there on YT and i will keep bring it up

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:22 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hey Guys , sorry (again heeh) for the double post, but i just get this today, finally some race for fun to you guys XD , i hope that you enjoy and i will keep bring more runs be my own runs or of other amazing players :P enjoy !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:14 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi mysticinvasion, Kubi, and fliper:

Hi mysticinvasion, I decided, in honor of your fantastic live 5 M point Ruthless Jam run, to dedicate a 5 M point Kick Doubt run, complete with two poems, to you. Here it is: Kick Doubt SSX3 5 M (mysticinvasion Dedication--Read Description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alwTr8eU6sk.

Hi Kubi, Congratulations on achieving a 2 Min. WR time when doing a clean race of Metro-City and on eclipsing 8 M points on a SM run! I'll try to dedicate a 1.7 LT run to you to commemorate your feat! I decided, in the meantime, that your achievements were quite worthy of a preliminary dedication: see Perpendiculous SSX3 5,275,064 Points (Jakub Waniek Dedication--Read Description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FngWgojbBAI.

Hi fliper, I must commend you for having the patience to do a clean 2 Min. 7 Sec. Throne Race!

Take care, and May God Bless Everyone!

Best Wishes, My Friends--Keep up the great work!
QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
898ppp, I would like to congratulate you on your new R&B WR! Absolutely wonderful to watch. Your nerves are cold as ice, I couldn´t detect any nervousness in your voice towards the end of the run. I can´t help but freak out in those moments, hehe :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:20 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi 9EDDY2 and 898ppp:

Thank you both for the kind words about my 5 M+ point KD run! I would like to congratulate 898ppp on his new and historic 9.9 M+ point R & B WR (he should go for 10 M or more points on this track now) and look forward to watching more Slope Style and Back Country runs from 9EDDY2. As an aside, I currently uploaded a 5.255 M point Perpendiculous Easter run and dedicated it to My Family: see Perpendiculous SSX3 5,255,329 Points (QP's Family's Easter Dedication--Read Description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0K2iq0cgYU. Happy Easter to Both of You!

Take care, and may God Bless Both of You!

Best Wishes,
QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
How are you guys doing? It´s been over a month. Nothing new to bring on my part though.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
9EDDY2 wrote:
How are you guys doing? It´s been over a month. Nothing new to bring on my part though.

HEY my friend! i'm doing fine and about you man? i'm a bit busy recently so i dont played in the last weeks but i will be back soon XD, i hope see some action from you guys too! take care guys! :D

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:41 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hey, Eddy! Long time no see.
I've been pretty busy as well so nothing new from me either. Only real development I made in the last months is, since switching to a PS1 controller, getting much better at spin-first's XD

Anyway, nice to hear from you! (You too, Fliper :D )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:27 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi gondee, Fliper, 9EDDY2, Mysticinvastion, and 898ppp:

I must congratulate you all on achieving new personal bests in SSX3 runs in such a short time and must also commend gondee on taking the time to validate and upload such achievements to the Merqury City Scoreboard and the SSX3 Master Runs List!

One more thing--in November, I'll be heading to Fliper's country (i.e., Brazil) and will spend roughly a week there (which will include Thanksgiving)!

Take care, and may God Bless You All!

Best Wishes--I hope everyone keeps up the great work!
QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:14 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hello EVERYBODY :D its been a long time hehe, how all of you doing?

One more thing--in November, I'll be heading to Fliper's country (i.e., Brazil) and will spend roughly a week there (which will include Thanksgiving

HEY QP this is AWESOME :D :woot , maan is too sadly that i dont live at RIO, you will came soo close man! i give to you the best Welcome possible man and i hope that you enjoy your stay here in Brazil my man! :D ah, i hope see more action from you again, take care XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:43 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi Fliper, You're welcome, My Friend--and thank you for your kind words! While I'm glad that I, along with my mother and sister, are going to Brazil this November on what would be Thanksgiving week in America, I am a bit disappointed that I will not have the opportunity to travel to San Paolo to meet you. I'm convinced, though, that you're an awesome person and SSX3 player! I'll make the most of my trip to Brazil and, when I'm finished, I'll tell you about it!

As an aside, I uploaded a new Perpendiculous run to YouTube: [see Perpendiculous SSX3 5,245,247 Points (QP's Publication Victory Run--Read Description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwt2xxBroBo].

Take care, and May God Bless You!

Best Wishes to You,
QuotidianPerfection

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:15 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
HEY EVERYONE, it's make a long time since something new here, i apologyse for it i founded some technical problems but i'm able to fix it and found more time to play so i brought something new to you guys :D

about the run: is not exactly what i tried to do but still a good and solid run with some new MT sequences, i lost this x3 so could be a 11,4M , of course that i get an more risky line after the quarter pipe to recovery some points , but i have intention to back here some time and land something about 11,3/4M i founded a way to do SA-X-X in the last x5 and Rastapo said something to me about the section before the bridge
( X-X x2 and an aditional SA at the right wall) EXTREMELLY hard but possible so the ceiling is now near of 12M something like 11,8M or even more i guess, about Rastapo, i using the same oufit that his MOBY use to offer an tribute to hin, as my inspiration (the runs that brought me for this game was with this oufit, nostalgic) and as my mentor too, mainly in the backcountries, even that he don't play he have an Detailed knowledge about these tracks that is scary and he helped me a lot to reach the triple 7M backcountry, so i hope that you guys enjoy the run and i will apreciate ANY coment about the run and about you GUYS :D

QP my friend, i hope that you have an AWESOME trip here on brazil, is a shame that i'm not able do give the welcome in person to you, but i will love in hear in detail how it goes, also, i don't buyed your book yet cause i'm just found time now but i will get mine of course, judging by your literature skills, i'm more than sure that will be a great literary work and will be really usefull to polish my english skills :china

SEE YOU ALL GUYS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:59 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper, Thank you both for your kind words and your willingness to buy my book, My Friend! Thank you also for your comments regarding our Brazilian trip--I wish my family could meet you! By the way, I'll tell you about the details when I get back. One last thing--I am deeply honored that you are planning on using my book as a way of ameliorating your English-speaking and English writing skills.

Take care, and please read my comments regarding your SPECTACULAR WR-setting SM run on YouTube.
QP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Thank you for that QP, is always lovely have that support from you and the other guys here! i just get an new score at happiness, now i reached the goal of 7,5M++ in all backcountry tracks! i want to thank you guys for the support that i received in my last happiness jam run but speciaslly for Dagg and QP, QP always tell me to try the X-X-X in the ice ramp, X-X after the ice tunell and SA-SA in both sides of cave and dagg for pushing me one more time to surpass my own limit line, now, i want give one more try to Throne ( i believe thats the one that have the higher score potential) who knows if i can get at least closer than 8M or who knows 8M there :D
about happiness i have the same problem that i had in all my runs on this track until now :the mercilless time management, that always force me to drop some MT sequence in the way mainly in the second half, but still really better second half than my last run there XD, i hope that you guys enjoy :china

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3obczmnjs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Master Runs  
Hi fliper:

Your 7.5 M+ point Happiness Jam run is incredible, My Friend! I believe you have the ability to land 8 M+ points on that track (read my reply to your 7.5 M+ live Happiness Jam YouTube run here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3obczmnjs.

Take care,
QP

Go to page Previous  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 228 of 229 [ 5722 posts ]  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229