Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:24 pm  Post subject: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
This isn't SSX, but I thought it was pretty cool:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #3
cute

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:46 am  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
Zoe's #1 Fan
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
I like the look of this, I was thinking about a random track maker for the SSX ideas page, this game has just that.

I'll be interested in this and Steep as long as they keep it near the £30 mark.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:13 am  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
PSN: mobe7
Having now played a bit of Steep I've actually got more faith in this. Looks like a more focussed snowboarding game. Considering its also an indie game going up against Ubisoft's effort it actually looks better looking too.

Didn't realise it comes out in only a few weeks too. Day 1 for me.

I agree with Yeti. What'll make of break either game is how they're priced. They're not AAA games so don't think they should be asking AAA prices.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
Zoe's #1 Fan
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Mobe wrote:
I agree with Yeti. What'll make of break either game is how they're priced. They're not AAA games so don't think they should be asking AAA prices.

So I checked Amazon.
Steep is on for full AAA price here (UK) for £42 (turns out its a 2009 snowboarding movie as well)
Mark McMorris Infinite Air is going for £32

I like the look of both but I'm not looking to pay that much for Steep. Infinite Air looks like it could be good but the blue sky sunshine seems to be the only colour scheme making it look bland (this could change)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
Steep is the sort of game that'll be about half price from the Playsation store within a few months of release. I thought Ubisoft would probably try and charge full whack for it. Its not a AAA game at all so I suspect that won't do its sales any good and you can tell its the sort of game that will only get good to average reviews.

Infinite Air seems better priced and is out a lot sooner. I'll definitely be checking it out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
I'm willing to check it out. I hope there is a surge in snowboarding games that brings SSX back into the limelight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
This is out today in the US. Anyone got it?

Its out in the UK on Friday.

I didn't realise there's actually a third snowboarding game on the horizon with Snow. Surely out of three of these games one has got to be decent.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:10 am  Post subject: Re: Infinite Air Snowboarding Game - Mountain Editor  
Mobe wrote:
This is out today in the US. Anyone got it?

Its out in the UK on Friday.

I didn't realise there's actually a third snowboarding game horizon with Snow. Surely out of three of these games one has got to be decent.

I just got it now. it's a lot of fun how are you liking it?

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]