Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 am  Post subject: Rio 2016  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Right time for an Olympics thread!

What events are you looking forward too? What Athlete's are going to have you glued to the TV?

Road race starts in a moment with Tour De France winner and all around bamf Chris Froome looking to keep the gold medal with Team GB. Think we'll probably continue to slay at this olympics in cycling.

Can't wait for Equestrian, I love Ingrid Klimke and I really want Charlotte to become GB's most successful Female Olympian with four gold medals if she can win Team and Individual Dressage later this week.

Jessica Ennis Hill will hopefully secure heptathlon again and I really want Tom Daley to up his bronze and silver to the gold he deserves in Diving.

Totally pumped!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:28 pm  Post subject: Re: Rio 2016  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I catch most of the Olympics coverage I receive from the news here, so forgive me if this is all American-centric. :heh

I can't believe Michael Phelps is still swimming and winning gold medals. That is unbelievable. And that other American swimmer is dominating too.

Looking forward to see if Usain Bolt will repeat in the 100m and 200m. :yes

And of course looking forward to all the "so and so was robbed" headlines as the Olympics go on. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Rio 2016  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
The Ingebrigsten brothers in the 1500 meters! I don´t know if they´ll be good enough compared to the rest, but fun to watch anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Rio 2016  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
The United States Women have been eliminated from the association football tournament.

We should go **** ourselves.

Mexico U23 Eliminated from association football as well.

Hopefully the US dream team win the gold medal in Basketball.

I don't care about the rest of the events LOL.

PS. Great Britain should file an Olympic team in association football. Gareth Bale leading the English youngsters?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:57 am  Post subject: Re: Rio 2016  
PSN: MistressWiggle
PeacefulJarl379 wrote:
The United States Women have been eliminated from the association football tournament.

We should go **** ourselves.

Mexico U23 Eliminated from association football as well.

Hopefully the US dream team win the gold medal in Basketball.

I don't care about the rest of the events LOL.

PS. Great Britain should file an Olympic team in association football. Gareth Bale leading the English youngsters?

HA! Welsh Gareth Bale? Leading our English youngsters? When the Welsh lead the charge for apposing a Team GB team? Not fucking likely.

The reason we have no Team GB despite the Football Association wanting to send one, is because the "Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish FA rejected the proposals, with Fifa also confirming it would block any entry without full approval from each British association. The other home nations had feared a united British team could risk their independence within Fifa and insisted that entering a team at London 2012 was a one-off due to it being a home Games."

They're a bunch of twats, and after Wales' poor show of sportsmanship at the Euros they can go fuck themselves.

Back to Rio: Team GB up to third in the medal table, but disappointed to come second in Team Dressage and Heptathlon. The 3m Springboard gold medal came as a shock for the boys, but so happy for them. Also so pleased to have silver in the Trampolining! but more than anything back to back golds for Mo Farah in the 10,000m. Even falling over couldn't stop him!

Michael Phelps is unbelievable, a real true olympian, as is Simone Biles. I think the USA can be wonderfully proud of these two athletes.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]