Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:34 pm  Post subject: XB1 Backward Compatibility - Cloud Saves FIX!  
XBL: Shadowdane
We'll I started this up last night after seeing it got added to the BC list!! I was very sad to see at first none of my progress/credits/anything loaded on the XB1. Took me over an hour but I finally figured it out!!
So anyone else with a messed up cloud import when you moved over to the XB1, give this a try. You do still need to have access to a Xbox 360 to do these steps though.

1. On the XB1 delete any saved game data for SSX. Then turn off your XB1 system.
2. Start up the 360 and go to the Settings/Storage section. View your Cloud Storage and SSX Storage.
3. You'll see 1 or more VERY large ~100MB file(s) labeled "Best Ghost" or something like that.
4. Delete those files from your Cloud Storage. After you remove all the large files, check if the files on storage are the most current from your 360 local HD storage.
5. Now turn off your 360 and restart the XB1.
6. When your start up the game it should sync in your profile/settings/game progress this time.

I think the issue is the XB1 only gives 10MB storage and the saved data from the 360 exceeded that for recorded ghosts so it would fail to download it and load a partial or no profile at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:54 pm  Post subject: Re: XB1 Backward Compatibility - Cloud Saves FIX!  
XBL: imaprosniper117
PSN: imaprosniper117
Thanks for letting me know, but I don't mind haveing to restart with 60mill in the bank (it remembered how much money I had from playing, and since I only play Psyomond. It's no big deal)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]