Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:55 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I recently got into Fallout Shelter, the game that Bethesda announced at E3. It's an addicting little mobile game! Best yet, I don't feel the need to buy anything, which is awesome. I am starting to wind down on it, as I've hit the ceiling of interesting things to do other than expand.

Was thinking about picking up the Capcom Humble Bundle but decided against it. I wouldn't mind modding Ultra SF4, but there's nothing all that interesting outside of modding it and I'd rather watch than play it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Emu90
Yes. yeyeyeyeyess! How did I miss this??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:34 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
TrickyEmu wrote:
Yes. yeyeyeyeyess! How did I miss this??

Yes, how did you miss this......gonna be nice to see what they do with the second. They are also remastering the first one for PS4.

Also, slighty dissappointed that they arent adding a vita version......cause you know, the first was a Vita launch title

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Replayed Transistor........i absolutely love everything about that game, which is rare in todays video game industry imo.

Anyways, finally got around to 100%'ing it. Feels good.
| Click to reveal hidden content

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
And in SSX related news......i figured out how to equip 2 of the same gear items at once

Click to reveal hidden content: show

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:23 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
I'm just playing Destiny A LOT of the time and GTA V sometimes. Going to be getting Fallout 4 soon which I'm Super Excited about. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Warner Bros is now offering refunds for Arkham Knight and saying there are problems they won't be able to fix. That's a damn shame because PC is my only platform now and I won't buy a shoddy game. What a travesty. :(

On the plus side I've been modding SF4 with some costumes, very fun.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Had a moment of weakness and bought a ONE yesterday. It felt like it was the right time.

so....gunna fire up Halo later. Took forever and a year to install it. Seriously....like 3 hours. I haven't had anything like that on my PS4. Pretty crazy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Fallout 4 in 72 hours. :woot :woot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:14 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Emu90
Mass Effect Andromeda teaser. Double rainbow. What does it mean?? :woot :woot :cry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:12 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
Fallout 4 in 72 hours. :woot :woot

Tomorrow right? .....looks super good. Might pull me away from Halo. If you play the crap out of it tomorrow then post how it was.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I bought it last night - I debated waiting a few weeks/months but caved in the end. My card isn't quite good enough to run it on High though. Damn PC graphics races. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:52 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Nice. I'm super torn about what to play right now. This gen went from nothing at all it seemed, to too many choices all at once.

The Halo MC collection is sooo good. They made Halo 1 & 2 look like Halo 4. It's nuts. Still have to play through H3, H4 and H5, then go back and finish Assassin's Creed Syndicate (which was pretty good), then play Tomb Raider and Fallout. :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :gameboy :err :err :err :gameboy :gameboy

The drought is over and it's about time. :yes

TrickyEmu, I am so stoked for the next ME. I know that this is supposed to be ALL new, like new ship, new galaxy and set way past the events of the first ME. I hope it still feels like ME. I am totally ready for a new story. tbh I was getting sick of the story from the first games. I think Bioware were sick of it too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:22 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Been playing the heck out of Fallout 4. I like it way more than I have the past games. The others I could play for a while (say 40-60 hours) and then I'd get fatigued with it and stop. This feels like Skyrim. I could be playing this one for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:35 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Blegh.....i hate this time of year. Too many games at once.

Just picked up skyrim, cause mods. Also, the RWBY game just came out on steam, then i got into the closed test for GRIP (which is a spiritual successor to the old PS1 Rollcage games), lightning returns is coming out on PC (hopefully they took this extra time to make a decent port for it) and then of course, theres the never ending flow of free updates from Dirty Bomb and TF2.

Oh and Overwatch. Because Overwatch.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:27 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Crazy Driver wrote:
Just picked up skyrim, cause mods.

Let me know if you need any suggestions. I'm encyclopedic about that shit.

Still playing Fallout 4 (without mods for first playthrough). Excellent game, though we'll have to see if it has the replayability that Skyrim had for me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:48 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
How's the rain gon-d?

Gonna try to get into Symphony of the Night. I played it for a few hours like a year ago then got lost and had no idea what to do.

Then I deleted my file by accident like a dumbass.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Khalpz wrote:
How's the rain gon-d?

Non-stop, flooding all over the place. I bet Titan is dealing with it too.

Still banging away at Fallout 4. Pretty amazing to me how much replayability Bethesda packs into their games. I'm almost 100 hours in and I haven't finished the main quest, and I'm not all that serious about the settlement building stuff either. I'm waiting until Bethesda releases the official tools to install mods, though I might install some harmless ones once I'm done with this playthrough...which won't be anytime soon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:16 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Well i tried to find some goofy mods for skyrim.....i couldnt really find that much. and the ones that i found, you actually have to go out and "hunt" it out. Like, theres some star wars speeder bikes, godzilla, sabre cats as nyan cats, skeletons that make trumpet foot steps, macho man as the dragon, and of course......a rideable office chair.

I kind of underestimated how big the game is....but still funny to hear "nyanyanyanyanyan" off in the distance. then getting mauled by a poptart. cat.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:39 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
I've been playing a bit of the Uncharted 4 beta, and some Need for Speed. Actually I just finished one of the challenge series. Anyone playing NFS feels like their car just does whatever it does sometimes? That's been happening a lot to me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
http://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/

Ooh boy I can't wait. Dragon's Dogma finally coming to PC. Totally gonna preorder this, it's like my dream game come true and now I can finally play it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Im currently playing The Legend of Zelda Wind waker HD. Its an absolutley amazing game so far, and it is my first Zelda game that im playing. Im also playing splatoon, and ive never beaten Final Fantasy X yet.

(Spoilers)

Yunalesca is such a hard boss to defeat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:00 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Was (finally) able to pick up GTA 5 for PC just recently, am now playing through that. Having an absolute ton of fun replaying a game I played last a couple years ago (and with many new features, too!)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:35 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Recently I completed the story mode for NFS 2015 and GTA IV. I´ve just watched the film "Django" and it has given me the "hype" enough to buy Red Dead Redemption and complete it. I´m also spending lots of hours in Gran Turismo 6 and Project CARS.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I'm starting to tire of Fallout 4 - I may put it aside for a while until the modding tools come out and tackle it later in the year. I love the game, but the replayability is hitting a limit at this point. I still have over 200 hours on it but I'm starting to fatigue on playing it.

I still have the Witcher 3 to get to, so that may be my next gaming project. :woot

On a side note, I saw posted that WB has said that Mortal Kombat for PC is not getting the rest of the DLC. :mad Screw WB and their crappy PC support.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 250 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252