Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:10 pm  Post subject: Let Sony Know you want SSX Tricky and SSX 3 for PS4  
PSN: martymcflyy85
Sony is asking us what PS2 games do we want for PS4 backwards emulation. Lets flood the gates with requests for SSX Tricky and SSX 3.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/04/fan-favorite-ps2-games-launching-on-ps4-tomorrow/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 am  Post subject: Re: Let Sony Know you want SSX Tricky and SSX 3 for PS4  
I'd really love seeing that happen but is that even possible without the original Sourcecode of the game? As far as I remember the sourcecodes of the previous ssx games were deleted by some idiot when EA Sports BIG was shut down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Let Sony Know you want SSX Tricky and SSX 3 for PS4  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
I commented anyway. Having SSX 3 on PS4 would be amazing!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Let Sony Know you want SSX Tricky and SSX 3 for PS4  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Dragon wrote:
I'd really love seeing that happen but is that even possible without the original Sourcecode of the game? As far as I remember the sourcecodes of the previous ssx games were deleted by some idiot when EA Sports BIG was shut down.

This. They don't have the sourcecode anymore.

Although tbh, EA really should have had backups. Unless they lost the whole repository. I can't remember what Batty said now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:49 am  Post subject: Re: Let Sony Know you want SSX Tricky and SSX 3 for PS4  
PSN: jonipooon
In that case, there's only one thing they can do:

Do a remake of Tricky and 3.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]