Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:40 am  Post subject: Livestream - Actual 100% Attempt  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
I could just possibly be a teeny little bit crazy for this. However, I will be streaming an attempt to get 100% on the All Mountain stat chart for one character shortly. I have done little routing for this, and am not super prepared, but I have done some stuff. This will be a long-ass stream. I hope you'll drop on by and watch. The stream will start shortly, I could regret this so hard. Probably will regret this so hard. Jesus Christ wish me luck because this will be hell.

Give me a few second to prepare a piece of paper of important content I must remember.

I am hopefully expecting a time in the 6-8 hour range, but it could end up being more than that. It depends on a few things such as select big challenges, snowflakes and the handplant goal.

Hope you'll come hang out!

http://www.twitch.tv/daggyboi

ETA of start-up: 12 Norwegian time: in 17 minutes. 20 minutes from thread creation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 am  Post subject: Re: Livestream - Actual 100% Attempt  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
UPDATE: The game froze after 1:25 hours in. I decided to do a few other runs. I'll come back to this run another time, hopefully sometime over this weekend. I will post again here when I've decided to give that a go.

Anyone who is interested in seeing this run, I advise you to follow my Twitch channel and stay updated on this topic here. I will most likely not export this video to YouTube for at least a couple weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:34 am  Post subject: Re: Livestream - Actual 100% Attempt  
We're trying this again everyone!

ETA of start-up: 10 Norwegian time (27 minutes from this post)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:40 am  Post subject: Re: Livestream - Actual 100% Attempt  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
I'm sorry, I would, but I have work and exams going on. :(

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:13 am  Post subject: Re: Livestream - Actual 100% Attempt  
There we go! First 100% speedrun ever in the books! (That I know of) The final time was 7:35:50.35 and I will make a Twitch highlight of it, and possibly upload it to YouTube later. I will also find out how much it would have been if the game didn't freeze. Less than 7 hours, I know that much.

Jesus that was quite a speedrun. Thanks to everyone for watching any part of it, I really hope it was enjoyable! Now it's time to chill with some food.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:36 am  Post subject: Re: Livestream - Actual 100% Attempt  
A Twitch highlight has been created of the entire run at: http://www.twitch.tv/daggyboi/c/7034605

I would be impressed if someone watched it all. x) I really hope you'll enjoy watching the run, it was fun to put together, however frustrating and exhausting! As far as I know, this is the only run of its kind thus far. ENJOY!

These are my splits for this run, even though many of them are inaccurate. P2 Jam is obviously very inaccurate, nor is Gravitude or the handplant split.

https://splits.io/cuj

My R&B run pathetically bad because I couldn't find the final flake, a problem I only had on that track through the entire run. Getting better at this snowflaking stuff. CaregiverPDM has posted this run on Reddit also, that's gonna be interesting!

EDIT: Up on YouTube!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:03 am  Post subject: Re: Livestream - Actual 100% Attempt  
Triple post I know, but whatever!

Making another attempt at this, only reason I'm doing so is because that freeze frustrates me.

ETA of start-up: Unknown. Most likely ~one hour, follow/keep an eye on my Twitch channel to see when it goes live!

EDIT: Might be a bit more than an hour. Looking at anywhere between 50 minutes and 90 minutes probably.

EDIT2: Sigh. Taking longer than expected. I'll get to it soon I suppose. Gimme some more time. Keep an eye on the stream. x)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]