Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Stupidest ssx character?  
Marisol is hilariously stupid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Stupidest ssx character?  
I've never been a big fan of Marisol myself. I mean, I know that none of these characters are terribly complex or nuanced, but she seemed to have no personality traits other than being a Latina stereotype.

I know Allegra is popular, but I've just never found her interesting. I dunno, maybe because she calls to mind that sort of middle school kid who thinks they are "punk" because they listen to Avril Lavigne. She seems like a diluted version of Zoe, who seems to have a more genuine aura of toughness.

I should probably admit now that my go-to character in SSX 3 was Viggo. He was one of the few who didn't have awkwardly-baggy clothing. But it was the mid-2000s, so I guess that was the style then.

Though I never played Luther much, I liked having him around because it was interesting to have a sort of "pariah" character. He's interesting for the flavour he adds to the cast, but at the same time, I'm willing to bet that few play as him because people are more likely to enjoy playing characters they can identify with, as sort of this vicarious wish fulfillment thing. Nobody really wants to be an uncouth fat guy with a mullet, so nobody really wants to "be" Luther. In video games, the characters need to be desirable enough that one likes imagining herself or himself as them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Stupidest ssx character?  
Rocket Raider wrote:
I know Allegra is popular, but I've just never found her interesting. I dunno, maybe because she calls to mind that sort of middle school kid who thinks they are "punk" because they listen to Avril Lavigne. She seems like a diluted version of Zoe, who seems to have a more genuine aura of toughness.

I used to love Allegra when I was 7 because she reminded me of Avril Lavigne. Now, that's why I don't like her. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Stupidest ssx character?  
PSN: Uiabird
If we are going on intelligence Luther is número uno. And that is all I got sadly... I actually like Allegra a bit (I can't explain why), and marisol was just a character to play with. Sadly Allegra and Marisol are not memorable to me with their personality or anything, so maybe that can qualify them as stupid?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Stupidest ssx character?  
XBL: WAffle3690
I vote Sean Smillie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am  Post subject: Re: Stupidest ssx character?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
If we're going by worst character, Vix just got done with a humongous "worst character" poll on the front page, which Sid won (which I completely 100% agree with).

If we're going by intelligence - yeah, Luther is probably the dumbest intelligence-wise.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 am  Post subject: Re: Stupidest ssx character?  
Sid....nuff Said

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  1, 2