Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:06 pm  Post subject: About my "in game" name "the best"  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Surely some of you have reacted to my in game name "the best" without commenting on it, and I completely understand that.

I don´t use that because I´m really douchy; off course I realize that´s not a very good way to present oneself. ;) :P

Here´s the thing though; many many years ago, when I started to play this game competitively, I used it because one my main rivals at the time used that in-game username, partly as a joke. I´ve just used that ever since for no particular reason really.. I don´t bother changing it, but I´m kind of embarrassed of my username :heh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:57 pm  Post subject: Re: About my "in game" name "the best"  
Yeah i noticed, the second i saw the name ive thought about the hot legend. Is he the guy you were talking about?

And for my name, EJ is my brothers name, but the gamecube used to be his, but he never really played ssx 3, so i played on his profile. Ive changed it to "Nigel" though.

Your 5 million on throne was really good! But i dont think you're a douche for calling yourself "the best."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:26 pm  Post subject: Re: About my "in game" name "the best"  
SSX_Nigel wrote:
Yeah i noticed, the second i saw the name ive thought about the hot legend. Is he the guy you were talking about?

And for my name, EJ is my brothers name, but the gamecube used to be his, but he never really played ssx 3, so i played on his profile. Ive changed it to "Nigel" though.

Your 5 million on throne was really good! But i dont think you're a douche for calling yourself "the best."

Yes, it was THL who started calling himself that.

Hmm.. Nigel, you say you hate your username.. I have a suggestion for your new username.. GUESS WHAT IT IS?? :lol (please excuse my bad humour, oh my :heh )

Jokes aside though, you can definitely become one of the very best in SSX 3 showoff. Your latest runs have all been amazing!

Thanks for your compliment :) But no, I have to disagree on that, I was a douche for intentionally calling myself that. Just inappropriate..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:29 pm  Post subject: Re: About my "in game" name "the best"  
Thanks Eddy! What might be your suggestion for a username? Everyone has very interesting ways on creating their name though.

Thanks again!

Last edited by nigelcannonball on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:02 am  Post subject: Re: About my "in game" name "the best"  
Excuse me for my use of words in my last post; you are undoubtedly one of the very best already. :yes

As for a real suggestion, let´s discuss that in your recent thread ;) I liked Rithek`s systematical way of doing it in the other thread. I think SSX_Nigel sounds fine though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 pm  Post subject: Re: About my "in game" name "the best"  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
hehe 9EDDY2, don't worry about your name, no way this sounds arrogant or cocky or anything of the genre (if that is your concern), thats is a cool name, and Nigel sounds good too, some Nigel form brings me to psymon in some way (crazy right? hehe) to allow me to talk about my name "Fliper" Amazingly not have any connection with "flip" like back flip or front side flip or something (because otherwise it would be something like "spinner" or Flipman" haha, but is Fliper of "Fliperama" as it is called here in Brazil, which is a very old game but it represents something of a "father" of games, I already used this name before in other games also as NFSU2 for example. .. XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:09 am  Post subject: Re: About my "in game" name "the best"  
Well, I just made this post to clear that up in case someone were still thinking about it.

Yeah, you´re right about the name "Nigel", it sounds cooler now that I´m thinking more about it! Heh! Don´t change your name Nigel :heh

And thanks for explaining your reasoning for your name fliper, flipman would have been a cool name though! :lol Since you´re so good at showoff, it easily fits you!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]