Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

WILL AN SSX GAME BE ANNOUNCED THIS E3 (REMAKES INCLUDED)
Poll ended at Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:56 pm
YEAH 68%  68%  [ 13 ]
NO 32%  32%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 19
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:39 am  Post subject: Re: 14 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Dont listen....they are in on it, they just dont want to spoil anything.

Its ok............ *wink* we believe you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:46 pm  Post subject: Re: 14 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
PSN: new one - PM me
Hey guys, i miss talking with you in Mirc, is there a place where we could all popcorn/bitch on the E3 conferences? I don't go there this year...

Thank you :)

btw i feel that the EA conference is gonna kick ass (not like last year) and be one of the best conferences with the new NFS, the new Criterion and other IPs... :woot :woot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:18 pm  Post subject: Re: 14 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
XBL: SSXGreg97
PSN: SSXGreg97YTinHD
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Dont listen....they are in on it, they just dont want to spoil anything.

Its ok............ *wink* we believe you.

Until someone hacks into EA and leaks everything :lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:18 am  Post subject: Re: 14 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
This E3 cycle has been notoriously low on leaks - so if there was ever going to be a surprise SSX announcement this year would be a good candidate. I wouldn't psyche myself up too much though. :lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:40 am  Post subject: Re: 14 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
PSN: jonipooon
gondee wrote:
This E3 cycle has been notoriously low on leaks - so if there was ever going to be a surprise SSX announcement this year would be a good candidate. I wouldn't psyche myself up too much though. :lol

Don't wanna be that guy, but... From what I've heard, the line-up for this year's E3 will be pretty sparse...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:02 pm  Post subject: Re: 17 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
jjakt wrote:
Boogie wrote:
IF THERE IS A NEW SSX, SOMEONES GOING TO ANSWER TO WHY AM I NOT ON THE ARTIST TEAM D:<

I had a little bit of a theory going on in my head that you and Yeti actully were, which would explain why you've been quiet on the forums....until you posted this

Hopes and dreams :D but thanks for the thought :thumbsup
All my work will be in the fan gallery until I get a call

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:17 pm  Post subject: Re: 14 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
PSN: martymcflyy85
I just want to say thank you for this thread.

That is all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:33 pm  Post subject: Re: 14 Days Left - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
Kijooki wrote:
Hey guys, i miss talking with you in Mirc, is there a place where we could all popcorn/bitch on the E3 conferences? I don't go there this year...

Thank you :)

btw i feel that the EA conference is gonna kick ass (not like last year) and be one of the best conferences with the new NFS, the new Criterion and other IPs... :woot :woot

Yassss Kijjie!! We gotta have our bitchfest, lol. I made a general E3 thread so we can plan in there: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11863

martymcflyy85 wrote:
I just want to say thank you for this thread.

That is all.

xoxo

We have one week until the presser. No more news since the last update. We'll see what happens.

Lastly, a message to EA:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:21 am  Post subject: Re: ONE WEEK LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessn  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Im trying not to hype myself up much but with these dev's teasing games before E3 hits......its kinda hard.

You got an official mirrors edge post, https://twitter.com/mirrorsedge/status/607989375423664128, blizzard is releasing gameplay of overwatch for each of the charaters, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNq4nTA3eMg and other stuff like the announcement of Fallout 4. Why cant you just wait at least.......bleghhh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:12 pm  Post subject: Re: ONE WEEK LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessn  
Update time:

We were wondering about block tower's information and how dated it was. Well, here you go:
block tower wrote:
last i heard (2014) it was still in early development, idk what is up with it now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:45 pm  Post subject: Re: <13 HRS LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
Alright, folks. We've coming up on 12 hours until the presser. I've got nothing else for this thread, other than our theme song.

Win or lose...have a good E3 Merpers!!! :rock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:26 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
Hahah seriously... love you guys.

:)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
PSN: MistressWiggle
TOTS YOU ALL BETTER DELIVER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
LOVE YOU TOO TOTS HAVE A GOOD E3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:50 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
YES HAVE A GREAT E3 TOTS.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY DELIVER.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:51 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
NA wrote:
TOTS YOU ALL BETTER DELIVER

:heh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:53 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
NA wrote:

well you KNOW it isn't a great E3 without SSX. :yes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:54 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
citylights wrote:
LOVE YOU TOO TOTS HAVE A GOOD E3

Thanks lights!

Everyone here is sitting around watching E3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:55 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
NA wrote:

Doing my best ma'am!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:55 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
TOTS I'M HOLDING YOU RESPONSIBLE IF WE DON'T GET A NEW SSX

(Not really you know we loves ya. :P )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:57 pm  Post subject: Re: IT'S NOW- E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessness)  
TOTS U LIL SHIT. YOU KNOW I ADORE YOU.

But don't yall come posting in this thread before the press conference GETTING ALL OUR HOPES UP FOR NOTHING.

I have a gif reserved for you if this happens. <3333333

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:58 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
gondee wrote:

g is joking but na and i are not

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:15 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
citylights wrote:
gondee wrote:

g is joking but na and i are not

This

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:20 pm  Post subject: Re: <1 HOUR LEFT - E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessne  
gondee wrote:

Uhhhh I'm trying my best??? I'm meeting with Todd soon if you guys want to pass on anything :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:21 pm  Post subject: Re: IT'S NOW- E3 Anticipation Thread of SSX Hope(lessness)  
NA wrote:
TOTS U LIL SHIT. YOU KNOW I ADORE YOU.

But don't yall come posting in this thread before the press conference GETTING ALL OUR HOPES UP FOR NOTHING.

I have a gif reserved for you if this happens. <3333333

<3

umm... uh oh... gotta go

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 6 [ 126 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6