Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:40 am  Post subject: Explore ghosts missing (360) or is it just me? Update was me  
XBL: crispaholic
PSN: krispaholik
Was working on my route zero line today and randomly disconnected from servers...re-connected to find that mine and friends ghosts where not appearing, started playing again a few hours later and still nothing :/ anyone else had this issue?

Follow me on Twitter
Check out my latest and best on Youtube

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Explore ghosts missing (360) or is it just me? Update wa  
Beat my pb and they came back, random glitch ftw.

Follow me on Twitter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Explore ghosts missing (360) or is it just me? Update wa  
PSN: SledDawg_KR
Ghosts on PS3 Global and 321 GO! events have been sporadic and fluctuating since just before Easter. This condition has not improved and/or changed, but I suspect 360 is now starting to experience similar issues
:shrug The only reasoning I can determine is that it is relative to the particular EA/RiderNet server you connect to when you play. When they (EA) mess around with the servers--removing or adding--it creates this unfortunate condition. I only wish EA would take notice and fix the ongoing problem of "fluctuating ghosts".... but perhaps this is wishful thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:03 am  Post subject: Re: Explore ghosts missing (360) or is it just me? Update wa  
Yeah been lucky with it so far compared to ps3...disappeared for short time last night again :( the end getting closer.

Follow me on Twitter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:04 am  Post subject: Re: Explore ghosts missing (360) or is it just me? Update wa  
XBL: movildima
Wait a sec... I thought PSN SSX servers were closed? Or was it just that PSN part of WinonaNET that got closed?
I'm confused. :???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:05 am  Post subject: Re: Explore ghosts missing (360) or is it just me? Update wa  
PSN: Uiabird
PSN is still up. I just played a while ago, they just do have issues with ghost coming up, specifically those of people competing at the same time as you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Explore ghosts missing (360) or is it just me? Update wa  
PSN: SledDawg_KR
Good News: INDEED! the EA/RiderNet servers are still functioning for PS3 players :thumbsup
Bad News: Rider Ghosts are still sporadic and you may or may not see the other rider(s) you are playing with. :cry

sporadic ghosts have plagued the PS3 RiderNet servers in the past--and, at one point (actually, a few times) it was fixed. The most recent "fix" lasted for quite sometime--perhaps, for nearly a year--but as the game ages, it becomes less and less likely that meausures to correct this issue will be addressed again. :shrug

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]