Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:25 pm  Post subject: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
not sure why you deleted my YouTube comments and then disabled commenting in general.

I still have some screenshots of the comments. So, why so defensive? Why are you lying about how your scores were recorded

In summary:

Oh it's GameCube.. Sorry meant PS2.. But recorded with DVR, my special DVR that displays graphics that only emulators do... And I don't save my scores..

How were your miraculous destruction of the SSX 1 show off scores achieved? Surely, you are so amazing, that they must be saved in your memory card. But maybe, they WERE done on an emulator, but certainly you didn't cheat. You're just THAT good, that surely you'd have almost NO problem with re-beating any of Blackdth's old records with ease since you know, most of your descriptions always read "coulda been higher, but I'll take it".

What do you want to do? Do you want to continue lying about how you achieve your tricky and ssx 1 scores? Or do you want everyone to still believe you're that good? You told me your ssx 1 snow dream time was done on playstation, can you film your records screen showing the PS2 and your exact time? Can you repeat any of your scores easily on console since you're that good, and skill would easily transfer over to console of you did just do it on emulator, and you know, never used a save state here or there?

Why is it that you simply cannot come close to beating times until you have a run of it?

You can delete this comment Jack. What's your side of the story? If you stay silent, then that'll be enough of an admission, wouldn't it.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Jack, once alp pointed out the lights in your latest Aloha Ice Jam video, you disabled the comments section. Pretty clear sign that you lost the discussion. :heh Just the fact that you´re obviously butthurt because someone pointed out a super evident sign of emulator usage is a big red flag.

Another thing about this video is the fact that Jack uses the frame cancelling technique which surely wasn´t discovered in 2006. If it was, people on this site would have known of it years ago. I also find it interesting how your path is so well planned…. IN 2006

At this point Jack you gotta be putting up some really good evidence of your skill.. I´m not convinced either about your skill either. You´re definitely one of the top players, but some of your scores just aren´t convincing :no

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Jack wasn't playing in 2006. In any case he certainly wasn't playing at the top level that he claims he was. He was nowhere to be found on merqury city back then, and nobody casually plays and gets world records.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
alpmaster wrote:
Jack wasn't playing in 2006. In any case he certainly wasn't playing at the top level that he claims he was. He was nowhere to be found on merqury city back then, and nobody casually plays and gets world records.

Exactly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:23 am  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
I Do be-leave he got this score, Unless he used a frame program either than that, Emulator runs better, faster depends on his PC Processor, And HD. so a tiny bit better but i approve at least for tricky. :eek

So I guess, I missed a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:08 am  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
Classic Killa
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX: Showoff: #2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:59 am  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
BD I've referenced this several times in my conversations with people about this whole thing. :heh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
Gravitude MVP
Haha, funny funny BD... :heh

Silly part of me being young, but I did prove myself eventually tho!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
I just got a good laugh at that comic. :lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:46 am  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Approved, problem fixed. :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Jack/Voltron, isn't as good as you think he is ;)  
SSX: Showoff: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #1
PSN: Adru1011
Cool I just saw my new scores on the leaderboard. Thanks! :thumbsup

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]