Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:09 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:38 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
gondee wrote:
Quote:
Fav Character - Iron Bull. Dude makes the game~

Yeah, I was skeptical but once I had Bull in my party he stayed there. I switched between Cassandra, Iron Bull, and Solas and Dorian. Awesome game. :woot

Dorian is my favourite for party banter. Especially with Sera and Iron Bull (my other two faves)

"If you choose to leave your door unlocked like a savage I MAY or may not come."
"My arse should open up a shop, it's apparently quite prolific."

Then Sera. "It's not a proper game of your people are shit if you make up words!"

For anyone interested. Main page has an index for each character conversation with another.

Also your friendly reminder City that Iron Bull is Freddie Prince Jr.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
^that's a lot of banter~

I'm playing through again siding with the mages this time and playing as a woman. Going with Dorian, Bull, and Veric the whole way through~ (Dorian and Veric are pretty funny to listen to as well)

So far there is quite a bit of different gameplay going with the mages~ Doesn't feel too repetitive even though I finished the first play through and then immediately started a second~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:45 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I finished up most of the stuff in my first playthrough (including beating all the dragons). I want to give it a while before I play through again, so it feels fresh the second time.

Still modding Skyrim. FF15 looks good according to the previews out this week. :yes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Ahh, feels good to be back in the states. I had all my black friday stuff waiting for me and i also picked up the Devil May Cry for PS4. I never played it so it should be quite a good first time experience.

Next up, Final Fantasy Type 0 and Project Cars. if it gets released.....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
metal gear ground zeroes : Only the one level but they give you a lot to do in it. Feels good to play some metal gear~

about to start gravity rush on the vita too~ hope its good, lotta good reviews~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:59 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Anyone playing the FF15 demo on PS4/Xbone? What do you think of it so far?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:09 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Well, i ll try to stay objective, but the demo has lots of technical issues.. i am so happy to be able to play with Noctis but the camera system is messy, too much clipping, aliasing and so on.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
FF Type Zero seems good so far. Have downloaded the demo but haven't got that far yet. I've got so little left to do on Majoras Mask 3D kind of wanna beat that first before getting too much into FF again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:24 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Kijooki wrote:
Well, i ll try to stay objective, but the demo has lots of technical issues.. i am so happy to be able to play with Noctis but the camera system is messy, too much clipping, aliasing and so on.

I should watch a LP of it, just to see how it plays. When is the full-game coming out anyway?

On a side note, DLC for Dragon Age was announced today:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/23/dragon-age-inquisition-jaws-of-hakkon-dlc-coming-first-to-xbox-one-and-pc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:07 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Just finished the demo. I am here for Gladiolus without a shirt.

Honestly though it's fun. Kind of clumsy in places but it is only a demo. The other half is playing now though and the game's just frozen on him for the fight demonstration. Pressing L1 seems to do nothing.

I approve of this fighting system highly though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
For anyone still playing BL The Pre Sequel.......the new DLC is actually very good. Lots of references to the past games, interesting story (also adds to claptraps/Jacks backstory) and has an awesome new weapon rarity. reminds me a lot of the way Saints Row IV played.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
I recently bought The Escapists off Steam recently and I actually find it very well done in terms of the pixel visuals. And the gameplay is actually good as well, I love the strategy behind it and how you really have to learn the routines of the prisons in order to escape.

I'm only talking about this because I need something to pre-occupy me until MK X comes out :lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Hearthstone... and yeah, lots of Hearthstone.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Considering getting MKX on Steam here in a week or so. I liked the last one, but I didn't play it enough to really get my $60 out of it. Normally I would just Redbox it but I don't have a next-gen console to play it on, so it's $60 or nothing. I may wait for reviews to see if it's worth it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:30 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Just put out a brand new demo for the game I'm working on.

http://midboss.com/rom/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Picked up Mortal Kombat last night for PC. Played it about an hour before it locked up due to the silly download plan they made for it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
k WHOOOOSSSS PLAYING BLOODBORNE

it's so good guys omg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:04 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I've tried watching it a few times, can't say it ever hooked me. Of course, I bought MKX and I've played it maybe two hours. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
UGH.

Valve and Bethesda effectively killed the Skyrim mod community by allowing mod authors to charge for their mods today.

In effect, they are attempting to monetize something that they didn't realize would get so big. In reality, they are splitting the community because people aren't going to pay $5 for a mod when the GAME ITSELF is only $5. Mod authors will pull their mods from the free sites and make them exclusive to Steam because they have a chance at making money (even though Valve is taking 75% PERCENT of their fee). Worse yet, the Steam Workshop is charging for mods that may, or may not break your game (due to faulty creation, missing requirements or a half-dozen other things that COULD go wrong when Skyrim modding) and may rely on assets contributed by other mod authors with the intention of being free.

You know, I wouldn't have cared if they did this with the next game in the series. But trying to do it retroactively with Skyrim is going to just effectively kill the scene. The mod authors that do charge for their mods will get huge amounts of backlash, pissing them off and making them less likely to create mods in the future. The ones that don't charge will feel like chumps for not getting any money for their hard work, making them less likely to create mods in the future.

Rest in piece, Skyrim mod community. You were the best - I will miss you dearly. :sad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Funny to consider that soon enough mod piracy might be a thing. I know the community, and someone else will upload it for others to get for free. There's been so much backlash I can't see this being sustainable by Valve or the community.

A much smarter alternative would have been an optional donation button.

As for me, I'm still madly in love with osu, as ever. If I work hard, I can reach my first long-term goal of being top 10 in Ireland this week! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:27 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Funny to consider that soon enough mod piracy might be a thing.

That's been a thing in the Sims community forever. :lol Free mods won't be a matter of can or can't, but a matter of morals. The modders can still make a bit of money from people willing to play by the rules though.

Still loving Bloodborne, still loving Driveclub, and now I have to make the difficult decision between Trials Fusion and LEGO Marvel Superheroes. I'm leaning towards the latter.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Valve pulled the plug on paid Skyrim mods today. It seems trying to take your cut of a pie without adding anything to it doesn't go over well. A lot of damage was done to the community over this though - and I expect they may be reevaluating future plans for other games in the Bethesda library.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Lights, you'll want that Lego game. I spent about 4 hours on Trials before I hit the money barrier. Not a good feeling.

Recently, I've been playing SpeedRunners. Not too complicated a game, but it's great fun to play with friends until they're not your friends anymore.

Oh, and what happened to my signature image? v

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I actually chose LEGO Marvel the other night and I'm obsesssssssed. 15 hours in, oops. :gameboy

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:48 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Veckodag
Holy frak! My GF just bought me a PS4! Been playing an extended collection of different games, PlayStation plus is such a great cheesecake!

Never Alone, awesome story and setting. I really enjoy some Limbo-style game. It's set in northern Alaska where you play as a young inut girl and her arctic fox companion.
Apotheon, which I didn't think I was going to like but it's well to awesome. I haven't played a metroidvania for a long time.
Just started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition too, which will be my weekend, thought:

WITCHER 3 IS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY! HOLY CHEESE, THE HYPE IS REAL!

:woot :woot :woot

Go to page Previous  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 247 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 252