Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:56 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I can now stream semi-competently in Osu

On a completely unlrelated very much related note, my left arm now hurts like hell.

You know you're wasting your life doing it right when you manage to hurt yourself playing a game normally.

edit: Scratch that, I was playing a really easy map. I still can't stream D:

Last edited by Salariedcat7507 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:43 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
This is awesome:

http://www.joystiq.com/2015/01/18/robot-chicken-animator-uses-modded-power-glove-for-work/

It doesn't really have anything to do with what I'm playing right now (Skyrim), but I thought it was epic. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Oh wow. :lol

Just bought Jet Moto and WipEout from the PSN Sale, 1) Kyle Bosman was right, 2) both of these games are AMAZINGLY hard and I love it. :lol Hopefully I'll get to AssCreed 4 soon, got it for Christmas but I don't want to jump into it with collegegejrhehreee stuff over my head.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:29 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
Angry Birds Trilogy, THPS 4 (again), SSX (duh!), Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, Dream League Soccer (a Windows Phone game), FIFA 15, SSX 3 (for the sixth time!), the game where I beat everyone here at.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I forgot to mention this when it happened, but I am SO jazzed about this:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/shadowrun-hong-kong

The Shadowrun Hong Kong kickstarter got funded and then some! I'm hoping it reaches some crazy level so that it's as awesome as the original questline and follow up was.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Bought Gat out of Hell with the "we're sorry psn was down over the holidays" 10% off coupon code. :lol Downloading it now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Still playing Dragon Age : WTHIC ~

super fun. Still not quite sure what I am doing or where I am going half the time, but its awesome~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:42 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Titan wrote:

super fun. Still not quite sure what I am doing or where I am going half the time, but its awesome~

That makes my day man. I'm so glad you're liking it, especially when you're not much of an RPG kind of guy.

So who are you liking best as far as character goes?

As far as I go, I'm hitting the end of this particular playthrough of Skyrim with current mods. I can either revamp my mods and try again, but I think I may switch over to XCom and give that a try. I picked it up during the steam sale and haven't had the urge to play it yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: dontrun letkill
PSN: fishsticks4u
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare & Zen Pinball. Just Finished up Evil Within

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
I got NFS: Underground 2 on my PC and holy crap the memories it brought back, but then it didn't take me long to make vinyl mods of it though :lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:56 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Just got the platinum in Gat out of Hell.

Will probably play Rogue Legacy next since it'll be free next month.

I hear Lego Jurassic Park game of some sort was announced and a new Lego Marvel too I think. :)

Also gonna download the new Trials DLC since I finished Gat.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
GUYS LIFE IS STRANGE

IS SO GOOD

go play it ok it's five bucks for the first episode sooo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:12 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I've been playing through the 3D version of FF4 on my phone a lot lately. Seeing the old 2D sprites modeled into 3D characters is awesome. It brings back a lot of memories playing through the updated game.

For example:
Cecil in sprite form:

Cecil in glorious 3d:

:woot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:01 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Okay, not to hype E3 or anything but Bethesda is going to have their first press conference there EVER. New Fallout anyone? :woot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:40 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I saw a thread on GAF that E3 was in 4 months

4 MONTHS GUYS

GET HYYYYPED

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:08 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Been redoing my mods in Skyrim for the ten thousandth time and I'm starting a new playthrough. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying to make it more difficult and unique, but when you've put almost 1,500 hours into any game it gets a little stale. :heh I hope I can find something unique.

If I don't though, I may move over to XCOM, or I may get back to Last of Us. I realized the other day I haven't tried it for more than a year, and my zombie fatigue is starting to ease up a little.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:56 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Xcom is an amazing game. You should watch a youtuber named Beaglerush if you want to learn how to REALLY play the game. It has a lot of hidden depths.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:05 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
Titan wrote:

That makes my day man. I'm so glad you're liking it, especially when you're not much of an RPG kind of guy.

So who are you liking best as far as character goes?

I used to play a ton of RPGs, but it's tough to find the time nowadays.

Fav Character - Iron Bull. Dude makes the game~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:22 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
Just played SB Heropants, and that last level had no skybox.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:39 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Just bought Dragon Age: WTHIC. Popping it in now. :gameboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Quote:

Yeah, I was skeptical but once I had Bull in my party he stayed there. I switched between Cassandra, Iron Bull, and Solas and Dorian. Awesome game. :woot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, I was skeptical but once I had Bull in my party he stayed there. I switched between Cassandra, Iron Bull, and Solas and Dorian. Awesome game. :woot

I mix it up with all of them but like you said. Bull is always in there.

The only thing I haven't really figured out is how to craft stuff. It seems like I never have what I need to make anything. Although I did at least figure out how to put runestones in weapons.

Hey, what level should I be before I start going after the ten dragons?? Citylights will probably want to know that too~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
For crafting you need to have the plans (forget what they're called - schematics I think?) You find some in the different levels, but you can buy them at the merchants in Orlais as well. They're not always easy to find - a lot of it has to do with what spawns whenever you open a chest where one is most likely to be found, and that can be pretty random. As the story progresses you'll get access to different "dragon schematics for armor, weapons, etc., these are usually good bets for strong weapons to craft, unless you come across rare schematics then use those.

The dragons in each level are leveled according to when you will likely visit the different zones in the normal game. So, the dragon in the Hinterlands is the weakest followed by the Storm Coast, etc. I think the level of the dragons varies by level, the Hinterlands dragon is level 12 I think? Try to be a level or two above the dragon before you fight it - I didn't start fighting dragons until after I beat the game, but that made the early dragons way too easy. The top is a level 24 dragon IIRC.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
hello this is the cutie squad

Aoife the elf, Iyeoka the human, Aries the qunari, Na the dwarf. Using Aoife right now, she's modeled after me lol.

oh and you know, the actual game is good. :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Iyeoka is one bad ass looking human! My guy was called Connor or something - he was a huckster with perfect salon shiny hair and he loved him some Cassandra. :heh

Go to page Previous  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 246 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 252