Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:36 pm  Post subject: So this is how earnings work?  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
Good morning or night or whatever!

While I was playing SSX 3 with Nate, I got the earnings goal in P1, AND P2 while staying in P1. When I clicked P2 in transport, it said go to this peak, like it usually does when first entering the Peak.
(you could say i got p3 without entering p1)

Is this a glitch or is this how the game was programmed?

Thanks in Advance,
****PeacefulJarl379

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:53 pm  Post subject: Re: So this is how earnings work?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Earnings is just how much you've earned throughout the game's progress. So on every peak, there is an earnings goal. Depending on the amount you need to reach, the game would think you would probably get that amount of money doing events and stuff on different peaks.

It's (imo) because of how different you get paid for each peak. For example for winning an event on Peak 1, you'd probably get about $5,000/$10,000 whilst on peak 2, you'd probably get about $15,000/$20,000. (I forgot how much you get lol) So when you are given that much money, the earnings you'd get would probably be the same amount when you get on that peak.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:24 pm  Post subject: Re: So this is how earnings work?  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
SpoofFilmsinc wrote:
Earnings is just how much you've earned throughout the game's progress.

THX

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]