Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
^Looks pretty damn good.

I just finished Unity. I don't know what all the fuss was about. It was a great game. Tons of fun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I just finished Second Son. Holyyy crap. Hollyyyyy crap. I loved it, so much. Couldn't finish the first but I would have liked this one to be longer. The characters are awesome. Delsin, Betty, Fetch, Augustine. I hope it gets a sequel because I haven't had enough of the universe, yet. Gonna make lots of fanart, for sure. :P The Chinese got real too, although I can picture my Chinese teacher cringing at how they used 馆. :heh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
dooooone

I'm kinda sad. I gotta buy First Light now. :heh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I'm done with Dragon Age: Inquisition for now. I may playthrough another time, but I got 95 hours out of it and that's good enough for me.

I'm going to mess around with skyrim for a few days/weeks and then probably start on XCom, since I picked that up during the Steam sale.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
damn city, you 100%'d that pretty quick. and good news for you, if you didnt hear yet......First Light is free for PS Plus this month.

as for that steam sale, i picked up Skullgirls and Payday 2. then i got Freedom Wars for the Vita which since it was 15 bucks on amazon. its defently my favorite game on the vita now

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Just got the plat in Lego Batman 3 and then finished off the three dlc's that are available. Sitting at 94% in trophies since the next dlc trophies are showing up. No idea when it's coming out. All I know is it's based on the Arrow tv show or based on Arrow with the tv stars doing the voices, something Arrow based. :lol

Will probably go back to LittleBigPlanet 3 next. I had played a bit of it before the new year but got more involved with Batman.

Hoping to get that Saints Row Gat out of Hell game later this month.

Beyond that, not sure what's next. Probably go back to creative mode in Minecraft. Maybe one day I'll go back to the Borderlands Pre-Sequel. Definitely gonna add First Light to my download list for whenever I get a ps4.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:25 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I will probably get the SR4 DLC myself, I forgot about that. I wonder if any of the other DLC was any good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Alright Gondee, I picked up Dragon Age the new one. Whatever the hell its called. I haven't played any of the older ones. Am I going to be totally lost with the story? Anything I should know or not do? :poke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:29 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Dragon Age: Whatever The Hell It's Called is the new name for DA:I. :heh :heh :heh

Read this article on Kotaku, Titan. It's the easiest way you can catch up on Dragon Age: Inquisition. :yes

http://kotaku.com/a-beginners-guide-to-all-things-dragon-age-1658487212

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Damn G 95 hours :eek i haven't killed the boss yet, i ve only unlocked the Knight Enchanter stuff for my mage :p

btw guys, Sony keynote here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/05/ces-2015-watch-sonys-keynote-live-tonight/#sf6749790

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:46 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
damn city, you 100%'d that pretty quick. and good news for you, if you didnt hear yet......First Light is free for PS Plus this month.

as for that steam sale, i picked up Skullgirls and Payday 2. then i got Freedom Wars for the Vita which since it was 15 bucks on amazon. its defently my favorite game on the vita now

Heheh, I actually just plat First Light! I thought it was amazing, love Fetch, her powers, the story, the Battle Arenas, everything. Even just the controls and handling are vastly improved. Got any more, Sucker Punch???? :heh :heh :heh

btw, nices scores in the Battle Arena! :cheers

I also played through Fez, which was amazing. It's gonna be a challenge to 100%, some riddles I still haven't gotten yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: new one - PM me
During Sony Keynote, Tony Hawk leaked a new game on PS4 O.O

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
There was still stuff to do in my playthrough on DAI, but it was all inconsequential. I beat all the major dragons and the end boss and that was good enough for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
How I will play Dragon Age: Whatever The Hell It's Called

• create 10 characters
  • give up

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
gondee wrote:
I will probably get the SR4 DLC myself, I forgot about that. I wonder if any of the other DLC was any good.

ask reddit, they always seem to have your answers.

---

so i had lbp 3 crash on me to the point where i got the hard drive restore process on reboot. gonna give it another go and god willing it doesn't kill my system. i think i had that happen once before maybe. though i spose, to be fair...it did crash while i was trying to overload the thermometer in creative. i think there was too much stuff on screen. i gotta figure out a better way to do it next time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
vix wrote:
ask reddit, they always seem to have your answers.

Reddit is good for a lot of things but game reviews isn't one of them. :heh Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Saved Christmas was the other two major ones if I remember correctly. I don't remember ever watching any reviews and hearing if they were any good. This new one is a whole separate game, can anyone clarify that? Not really DLC but more of an expansion ala Blood Dragon or Undead Nightmare for Red Dead.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
Dragon Age: Whatever The Hell It's Called is the new name for DA:I. :heh :heh :heh

Read this article on Kotaku, Titan. It's the easiest way you can catch up on Dragon Age: Inquisition. :yes

http://kotaku.com/a-beginners-guide-to-all-things-dragon-age-1658487212

:lol

Okay, that was perfect. I feel like a frickin Dragon Age expert now, although I'm not so sure about "the taint" :eek :[

Thanks G :china

I guess I am going to do the 'the keep' web app thing before I play~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:04 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Titan wrote:
although I'm not so sure about "the taint"

Well, the end boss of the game is The Chode so there's that. (Kidding. :heh)

You'll love DA: WTHIC, I promise. It's a great game.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I can't wait to find blow-up my house in-game! :rolleyes :heh :heh

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/real-estate-company-says-gta-6-should-be-set-in-po/1100-6424519/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
gondee wrote:
Titan wrote:
although I'm not so sure about "the taint"

Well, the end boss of the game is The Chode so there's that. (Kidding. :heh)

You'll love DA: WTHIC, I promise. It's a great game.

:lol

thanks again. I did 'the keep', which was really in depth. I have no idea if I made all the right decisions. I pretty much tried to leave everyone alive and well. I figured the more characters the better or at the least maybe make the story a lil more interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
LBP3 is dreadfully boring. I'm gonna try to finish the story and then I doubt I'll go any further with it. So very disappointing.

Also...playing LBP3 made me realize my controller is sort of broken. The left stick doesn't stay centered it seems. I found that out the hard way when I was playing an overhead level and I stopped for a second and my character walked off a ledge and to his firery yeti-death. I guess that explains the huge issue I've been having trying to navigate the map in game. :heh I guess too much Geometry Wars messed with the stick alignment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
1080 Snowboarding (N64):
Every so often I return to this game to work on my 100ks. I recently managed a 53k on Air Make and I met a top player. Cool! I'll always have a soft spot for breaking my analog stick as I mash R,B, and Z to the rhythms of Golden Forest.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GCN)/SSX Tricky(GCN):
I finally got my hands on a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 for the Cube, and I think it's my favorite 3D sonic game now. Taught me how to grind rails in time for SSX Tricky, which I picked up the same day (Cube). It's like it's an arcade game developed for a console. Super awesome. Hearing Finished Symphony on Untracked blew me away. I kept playing Alaska for the Gold Medal until my hands cramped up and didn't want to push the d-pad anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
Finished off the story in lbp3, really short (about 12 levels maybe) and not all that great. The whole thing was super disappointing. Going back to Minecraft. They added in a Skyrim world and a Festive World. Bought the festive world, played in the Skyrim world but won't be buying that one. Going back to my creative world to mess about, build more stuffs. :-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:18 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Quote:
thanks again. I did 'the keep', which was really in depth. I have no idea if I made all the right decisions. I pretty much tried to leave everyone alive and well. I figured the more characters the better or at the least maybe make the story a lil more interesting.

That's a good principle in general for the game, but even if you hadn't done the Keep the story is good. You would be much more invested regarding the characters if you played through the game (particularly the first one), but you'll like it regardless. The writing, as per the usual in a Bioware game, is amazing.

I'm in another round of modding Skyrim. Since I got my new video card to play Dragon Age I spent some time upgrading Skyrim's visuals. Holy crap does it look amazing now! I've modded it until I can no longer consistently stay at 60 FPS. Since the motto of the game is "mod it til it breaks", I figure I'm doing it right. :heh

Go to page Previous  1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 245 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248 ... 252