Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:43 pm  Post subject: Possibly the most gamebreaking glitch in SSX3?  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
Hello!

Ok, when I was trying to do the schizo glitch, I overshot the hitting the race shot and went flying into a wormhole, I did about 7 180s and I reset, I teleported into the station-schizo in between area and when I landed...

Click If you Want to see What Happened to the Jarl | Click to reveal hidden content
THE GAME MOTHERF****** CRASHED ON ME

:mad

Sorry for cursing, but I was so mad even the controller had anger issues (it was vibrating). I could not get it on video,sorry.

But what i want to know is why the game crashed on me.

Thanks In Advance,

-PeacefulJarl379

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:21 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly the most gamebreaking glitch in SSX3?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
The game has certain check points in the form of invisible walls whenever you enter a new area. If you glitch yourself into there, you need to go back and hit the invisible wall, unless you passed through it when entering. The wormhole reset you past the wall and you didn't go back to touch it, which is why the game froze.

Last edited by Kubi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly the most gamebreaking glitch in SSX3?  
Kubi wrote:
The game has certain check points in the form of invisible walls whenever you enter a new are. If you glitch yourself into there, you need to go back and hit the invisible wall, unless you passed through it when entering. The wormhole reset you past the wall and you didn't touch it, which is why the game froze.

Wow, capabilities with the PS2, thanks Kubi.

EDIT: How do I go back IN THE AIR? I thought this would of been useful for APR, but Right when I Land I freeze, hence everytime I do this I have to reset my PS2.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 am  Post subject: Re: Possibly the most gamebreaking glitch in SSX3?  
PeacefulJarl wrote:
EDIT: How do I go back IN THE AIR? I thought this would of been useful for APR, but Right when I Land I freeze, hence everytime I do this I have to reset my PS2.

what do you mean? if the game freezes, then you are not crossing the checkpoint

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly the most gamebreaking glitch in SSX3?  
Jack wrote:
if the game freezes, then you are not crossing the checkpoint

Yea How do I cross the checkpoint?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly the most gamebreaking glitch in SSX3?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
PeacefulJarl wrote:
Jack wrote:
if the game freezes, then you are not crossing the checkpoint

Yea How do I cross the checkpoint?

You have to either just ride through it or go back up the map and touch it.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]