Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ahhh that's so awesome! Congrats! :cheers :woot I've heard of it before, I think because it had really good gender options?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
CharmyDweeng wrote:
The game I'm working on just made it through the Steam Greenlight process, so it will be selling there upon release.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=199035315

What? That's freaking amazing Charmy! Congrats man, that rocks! :rock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Have a great Halloween Merpers :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Had two lots of trick or treaters.

Now practically swimming in all the sweets I bought.

I fel bloated.

I regret nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Happy Halloween all! :D Did anyone dress up? I didn't have time, soooo many projects due then. I have enjoyed copious amounts of candy, though. :devil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
gondee wrote:
CharmyDweeng wrote:
The game I'm working on just made it through the Steam Greenlight process, so it will be selling there upon release.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=199035315

What? That's freaking amazing Charmy! Congrats man, that rocks! :rock

thanks!!!

we actually just put out a brand new public demo of the game's Prologue and Chapter One. give the demo a try if you're interested and let me know what you think, leave any feedback here or on Twitter and I'll be sure to pass it all along!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
well, after a lot of saving I finally got my very own car :woot
say hello to my new Volkswagen Jetta :) (pardon the crap quality but these were taken on my phone :heh )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:04 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Wow, congrats WW! :cheers

You guys try Coke Life yet? I'm obsessed. :gameboy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Oooo, fancy man gots a Volkswagen. not bad.

Well i have been stalking these "pre black friday deals" very closely lately. so far ive gotten a Samsung Pro 256 gb SSD. cant wait to install that with my Win7 OS. also got a bluetooth adapter and both Volumes of Rwby. Next on the list is an ultrawide 21:9 monitor.

its going to be like christmas again when i get back. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: LIL-CRUZE-SJG
Well long time no see guys! :heh I can't say I've been doing much today, but I can show you what I did yesterday:

The radio station I work at was discarding some damaged vinyl records, and told me that anything that was still mint, I could keep. Here's a few of the records in the picture:

MCJ & Cool G - So Listen/Girl On My Mind 12" single (I even got it signed by MCJ himself!)

Large Professor - 'Bout That Time 12" Promo

E-40 - Hall of Game (Double vinyl LP - 2Pac is featured on the album, but his name is removed from the tracks for whatever reason)

The Wee Papa Girls - The Beat, The Rhythm, The Noise LP

Haddaway - Fly Away 12" single

Snap - Ooops Up 12" single

And quite a few others I'm too lazy to name at the moment. :p I'm gonna have a ball for the next few days lol.

Hmm. Two awards. Not bad for a relative lurker :p

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Whoaaaa Thunder, that's a sweet collection! WB! :cheers

I got to have black tea from the nearest Chinese market and wife cake in Chinese class. Soooo good. :cry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Since the script kiddies are having a field day with zeta's servers and out of the four that are currently down, mine happens to be one of them (at one point, 8 or 9 of them were down), I'll post some nonsense here...

On Sunday, mom and I went to target and we bought this:

On Monday, we were trying to kill time until we had to go somewhere later in the day, so we decided to put it together since we plan on doing the decorating this weekend (better to put things together in the warm house than out on the front lawn). I opened the box and found this taped to the inside lid:

I was extremely amused by that. It made me lol.

And then today, it snowed. First snow of the season, just in time for the busiest travel day of the year. This was before it really picked up.

Yeti, I saw this in the store and thought of you:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
vix wrote:
Yeti, I saw this in the store and thought of you:

:lol thats great, I just might look out for that over here :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
I finally got around to buy an SSD and a beard trimmer. That covers my new years resolutions from 12 months ago. :) Gonna grow a beard like a baws.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Uiabird
While I was out with my aunt and cousin I bought a Blu Ray of Open Season (At a pawn shop, thank goodness nobody went crazy),and a VHS of Cats Don't Dance (That was at a thrift store)....

Hollywood! Where the streets are paaaved with gold!

Dang catchy earworm!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:47 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Came here for the first time in an age. Life's been fun for me, how's it hanging for you guys?

On topic, I'm enjoying the hell out of this kielbasa, and I'll be getting my boyfriend a nice expensive present for Christmas, so that should be good to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:12 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Just bought Comics from Dynamite Entertainment off the Humble Bundle Book Sale. It's pretty cool how they give away alot of content all for the sake of charity which is very helpful and kind of them. So I got away with about over 40 comics for about £10 which is quite a bargain for all those issues.

They are pretty good comics to read and well worth the money.

I'm giving away 3 issues of Bob's Burgers Issue #1 if anyone is interested in giving that a read. Just go to this link (CLICK HERE) and it'll send you the link to the .pdf file.

If anyone is interested in buying to help charities, here's the site where I got it from: https://www.humblebundle.com/books

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:44 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3

yup.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:52 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: new one - PM me
I don't know where to post it so i do it here,

I wish you a Merry Christmas dear Merpers, hoping that Santa Klaus will give you many presents :woot

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I JUST SUBMITTED ALL MY COLLEGE APPLICATIONS

I STILL HAVE TO FINISH MY PORTFOLIO SO SORRY IF I DON'T RESPOND TO PMS FOR A WHILE IM IN THE WEEDS HERE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:57 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Good luck City! :woot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PORTFOLIOS DONE EVERYTHINGS DOME

I CANT BREATHE AHEYEYESHYYEUUUEUE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Got my first acceptance: SCAD! :) (not that i can afford it or anything arrr)

Now that I'm mostly done with college stuff it's back to your regularly scheduled posting and pming tomorrow, sorry if I neglected you! :heh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I spent the weekend turning my crappy laptop into a server so I can install a test forum on it, that way I can work on the new responsive theme wherever I go. :woot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
gondee's getting down to business! :gameboy

Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 16 of 18 [ 446 posts ]  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18