Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 252  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:24 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
:lol

Titan wrote:
arrgghhhh. The room where I game was supposed to be getting new flooring today but they screwed up the order and now its going to be two weeks before they install it. Thing is that I already took the TV down and broke down all the shit and emptied the room.

bah...do i go with no gaming for two weeks (or just on Vita) or lug everything back out and then break it down AGAIN in two week?

Two weeks!?!?! Hook it back up, man! :poke :heh

I've seen some Destiny backlash today. A bit weird. Are Merpers still enjoying it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:24 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
It's official:
http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-minecraft-to-join-microsoft
https://mojang.com/2014/09/yes-were-being-bought-by-microsoft/
http://notch.net/2014/09/im-leaving-mojang/

2.5 BILLION. This feels like the end of Return of the King. :cry Good on ya, Notch.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:57 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I'm glad I never got into Minecraft. Now I don't have to watch Microsoft EA-ify the franchise. Micro-transactions here we come!

My sad news today was the creative director responsible for Saints Row left Volition to go to Valve. :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:38 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
RAAAAAUUUUUUGH

Image Image Image NO ICE CLIMBERS NO BUY Image Image Image

Also, someone streamed Driveclub earlier. Must...not...watch...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
I played some Battlefield 3 multiplayer. It took me long enough considering I got it for free, but it's a nice game, I guess. Nothing special, and I'd take TF2 over it any day, but it has that addictive progression system stuff and is a nice change from the normal stuff I play, even if I swore my hatred for Modern Military Shooters quite a long time ago, though I guess I was a console gamer at that time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Driveclub/White PS4 bundle. Europe only. Guys, I'm seething. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Tropico 3 is free on humblebundle this Monday

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Every Monday they have a free game up so uhhh I guess check it out if you like games.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Huh - how does that work? You just put in your email and download a free game?

Started a new playthrough of Skyrim until Dragon Age Inquisition comes out. May jump to a few other games as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:14 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Yep. You enter in your email (Humblebundle is a pretty trusted and respected site, don't worry) and it'll let you link your steam account, and then redeem it on steam, or download it if the game isn't on steam.

Also, this happens every Monday with a different game, as of last week. I don't know how long this is going on for, but free games is always good.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Yep, just did it. Awesome, thanks for the heads up cat! :cheers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Shadow of Mordor ~

It's unlike any open world game I have ever played, but it's different in a really really good way~

I have only played a few hours but I totally can't wait to get back to it~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Currently preloading FF13 on PC.

I hope it's a good port, and I hope it can preload fast enough for me to play it on release.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Picked up Max Payne 3 for £2.50 today. Really couldn't pass up on that deal and i'm really enjoying it so far :)

Haven't had much time to play games since starting university but I did go on a Sims 3 hype after seeing all the sims 4 stuff around it's release.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Dragon Age Origins in free on Origin until October 15! If you haven't played it, it's excellent, and a good introduction to the series in time to play Dragon Age Inquisition next month.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Hurray gondee! :cheers Been playing since last night and I'm having a LOT of fun with it. I'll probably get Inqisition this holiday now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:42 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
FF13 is the most awful port I've ever played, but at least it's playable with Durante's fix which can force the game to 1080p.

I still can't believe they made ESC forcequit without warning.

Also, I'm going to shamelessly whore my own review.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/scoutisnotarealcountry/recommended/292120/

Can anyone with writing skills tell me how to improve mine? I feel like my review is really poorly written.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Salcat, that review seems fine! Since it's such a technical review, the writing doesn't need to be anything extravagant. The only things I see are three grammatical errors (in American English, at least): There should be a colon before the list, periods usually come after parentheses, not before, and you're missing an and/to in that sentence. So, like:

Quote:
Let me mention all the problems that come to mind right now:

-Locked to 720p

Quote:
Wait until Square fixes the port (I really hope they're actually going to try and fix this...thing).

The actual writing is fine, though! It's a very informative review, so kudos. Sorry to hear it's such a crappy port, though!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Hey citylights, thanks for the tips on my English. I've never been good at writing, and I'll try to remember that stuff now that I have it in my head. I've corrected the offending sentences.

I was waiting for this game ever since the initial rumors when that image of the steam logo leaked, but I really can't stand playing battles at 15fps. I'd deal with the 720p if at least I could get a consistent framerate over 50.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
citylights wrote:
Hurray gondee! :cheers Been playing since last night and I'm having a LOT of fun with it. I'll probably get Inqisition this holiday now.

:woot! I'm glad you like it. Word to the wise, if you play DA2, lower your expectations. It is a big downgrade, though it is still a good game. The good news is Inquisition is back to Dragon Age: Origins quality.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Hey citylights, thanks for the tips on my English. I've never been good at writing, and I'll try to remember that stuff now that I have it in my head. I've corrected the offending sentences.

I was waiting for this game ever since the initial rumors when that image of the steam logo leaked, but I really can't stand playing battles at 15fps. I'd deal with the 720p if at least I could get a consistent framerate over 50.

No prob! I had a graphics demo run at 15 fps once. It was like stopmotion. :eek

gondee wrote:
citylights wrote:

:woot! I'm glad you like it. Word to the wise, if you play DA2, lower your expectations. It is a big downgrade, though it is still a good game. The good news is Inquisition is back to Dragon Age: Origins quality.

Heh, I wasn't even gonna play it. :lol I've heard so much crap about it on GAF.

Oh, and Bejeweled 3 is also free on Origin. Now I get why my mom loves Candy Crush so much. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:09 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Payday 2 with my squad of buds.

It was a brilliant marketing strategy really. Put Payday 1 out for free on the 16th so that people would try it, then put Payday 2 up for a free weekend, so those people will play it before the weekend is over, and put it on a massive sale.

By the way, I recommend Payday 2. It's fun if you have friends to play it with.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
*monthly post*

Minecraft, built a TARDIS (two actually, one was a test run) cause of course, but haven't played much in the past week since I got Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. So been playing that. And of course the Halloween event in Simpsons Tapped Out.

*goes back to being grav recluse*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:42 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
^^^^^ Mmmm, that new borderlands though........

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
It's an ok game. There are some annoying issues, issues present in all the games that you would have thought would have been fixed. Like the "go to point A, find out point A is blocked, go back to point B where you started to get tool to unblock it, get back to point A, unblock it, get to point C only to find that blocked, now trek back to B." After the fourth or fifth mission like that, it's rather annoying especially when it's pretty much dead space in between with maps that purely suck. The maps really suck in trying to figure out vertical stuff. You can't tell if where you need to go is above or below you since a lot of structures are high now due to the low gravity. The map always frustrated me though so it just might be me.

Using a glitch, I was able to max out all of my moonstone upgrades fairly early on, :lol And get a decent shotgun which I think is a conference call with a new name. :heh I think I hit level 25 last night and I have max ammo on all the guns and max bank and backpack cause of it. I need to do the glitch a few more times so I can get the Moxxi moonstone stuff out of the way and then I can just save the rest of the moonstones I earn through normal gameplay for the moonstone chests. If the glitch stays active for a while, it can be used to get a higher level shotgun and pistol each time. I'm sure it won't be long before it's patched though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:47 am  Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Ahhh you glitcher......it takes away so much from the game. you do get a lot of moonstones just from killing things. ive maxed out the backpack upgrade and gotten everything else to at least blue and managed to open 3 moonstone crates and some moxxitails (which is an awesome new feature btw) with the moonstones ive found. ive found no legendaries yet, just some awesome flavor text weapons and jakobs revolvers (im playing as nisha so its a win-win).

and about the whole getting lost thing.......it occasionally happens to me. if you havent noticed, it shows an arrow on the enemies icon on the map, if they are above or below you. it also may be because you are on ps3......ive always felt that the fov and controls on the ps3 were quite sluggish for bl2.

now, back to the hunt to find my Maggie.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 252  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 242 of 252 [ 6279 posts ]  1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 252