Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:43 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:26 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Gut punch on the Good Wife. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.
Click to reveal hidden content: show
:cry :cry :cry Didn't see that coming.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:50 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
PSN: new one - PM me
Arghhh Gondee, you cannot do that, now i wanna click on the Spoiler click so hard :heh :heh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:17 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
:heh Yeah, definitely don't click that then. Sorry! :heh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:05 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
The Blacklist just got even more intense. :wtf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:04 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Argh Cityyy i need to catch up :frusty :frusty

Jeez i m so late haha,

well i am going to watch season finale of Girls and last House of Lies eps tonite hehe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:05 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Double post master speaking but oh well.

Watched Scandal last ep15, omggggg, it was so intense, i am like what is going to happen next,

Also, guys you need to watch Mixology, really cool and similar to real life :heh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:09 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
three words: Sword Art Online
it's the first anime I've ever watched and it definately a good one for if you wanna try and get into it as well :thumbsup . I'm on episode 5 so I've got quite a bit of watching to do :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:18 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Oh my....

O M G!!

Last Scandal episode :eek :eek :eek :eek

Btw i started watching The 100, not that bad :yes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:03 am  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Scandal has definitely made my brain turn inside out. :eek :eek :eek

I am giving the blacklist a second go. James Spader is brilliant in it <33333333333333333333 him. I really can't get into the chick that plays opposite him :shrug I don't like her haircut :heh or her performance. The storyline is pretty decent

I am getting caught up on hanibal as well.. OH BOY that is some intense shit right there, much better than it has any right to be that is for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:19 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
PSN: Veckodag
Started watching Bob's Burger :pimp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Almost done with House of Cards season 1. Getting good! And season 2 is already out! :woot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:23 am  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
fredde007 wrote:
Started watching Bob's Burger :pimp

:woot My youngest got me sucked into it recently :woot

gondee wrote:
Almost done with House of Cards season 1. Getting good! And season 2 is already out! :woot

I will give that another go when i tried watchin the first ep a few back it didn't quite tickle my fancy but i fucking love spacey :yes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:16 am  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Can't wait for Scandal season finale :woot

Discovered Covert Affaires, scenario reminds me of Alias, but as good :glare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:23 am  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
*doublepost* master

Found that map, weird to say that most of my favorite shows are on the east coast, plus i could not find Scandal :heh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:06 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
BTW Kij, now's a good time to catch up on The Blacklist because they're on a break until the 21st. Again. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:42 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
You are so right, as Scandal, House of Lies, Girls are all over :D

:woot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
No way! Totally do it, then! I just saw the preview for the next ep and it's going to be ridiculous. :woot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 am  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Well Game of Thrones was interesting this week.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:50 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Oh my ... OMG

Scandal's season finale :eek :eek :eek :eek

Ok now time to watch The Blacklist, now that all my favorites shows seasons are over ... :woot #TomKeen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:35 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
I'm up to episode nine of House of Cards, and I really want to send the disc back and get the last 3 episodes but I keep forgetting to send it back.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:31 am  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Scandal, Girls and House Lies seasons over. Been watching Mixology, really nice show :)

Waiting for True Blood final season. Can't wait :woot

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:53 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
I've haven't been able to find really good primetime shows to start watching now that Big Brother Canada is done and Hawaii 5-0 is done as well, the only thing I have to watch is the S4 finale of MLP:FiM but that's about it. please someone help me find good shows to watch

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
The Blacklist finale... :wtf

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:47 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Let's see....since I went on my posting sabbatical...

---

Broadchurch was phenomenal. I ended up sort of predicting who the killer would be offhandedly after the first episode. It was still a bit of a shock. The acting in it was great. Anything with David Tennant in it, I'll give it a shot. Though I was seriously pissed to find out that BBCA was editing the episodes heavily to fit in more commercials. The final episode was 53 minutes long and I think the version we saw here was 40-45 minutes. When I found out just how bad they were cutting scenes, I watched the last three ep's online before they aired here and then rewatched the entire series on dvd when it came it. It totally made a difference.

---

Still haven't watched season 2 of Korra. Probably will when the dvd comes out.

---

The summer run and mini winter run of Perception was good though I doubt Daniel will stay in Paris beyond the season premiere this summer.

---

The summer run and mini winter run of Rizzoli & Isles was good too. Though most of the summer episodes were hard to watch after the suicide of one of the cast members. Out of the three or so winter run episodes, I think he wasn't in one or two of them. The new season this summer will somehow address his character's departure.

---

The 50th anniversary of Doctor Who was amazing. Loved it. Was awesome to see three Doctors together and then get some surprises in the story and what not. It'll be interested to see what comes from series 8 when it starts at some point in the future. The Christmas episode was also good though I was partially let down by it too since it was Matt Smith's last ep as the Doctor and his regeneration scene left a bit to be desired but Peter Capaldi's first lines were awesome though. I still have only watched the xmas ep once. I really need to watch it again because it was really jarring to watch it with commercials.

---

NCIS was meh as usual. That show really needs to go off the air. I didn't mind the cast change as much as some of the insane NCIS fans did, I just don't see the appeal of the show anymore. It's not like how it used to be. It's like watching an accident, you can't look away cause you still want to see what happens next. It's the Mark Harmon show and if he doesn't get his way and what he wants, then he whines. The same with the NCIS Red spinoff that never happened. He had nothing to do with it but this new spinoff, NCIS New Orleans, he does and so of course it's getting picked up cause we totally need another NCIS show on tv. The supposed tribute they did for Ralph Waite was a serious let down and I didn't feel like it was a tribute at all.

---

NCIS LA, you can basically apply everything above minus the Mark Harmon stuff. Let's put one of those stupid romances between two of the characters that's been brewing for years, let's hook them up and then at the end of the episode, ship one of them to Afghanistan (granted that was due to the actress being pregnant, but still). Then when she comes back, the relationship is strained. And then when another female comes into the picture, it's literally a let's each unbutton as many buttons as possible and put down our hair and use make up to see who the guy likes more. And then the way the season finale ended, two of the characters are stuck in a sub with terrorists and lots of c4. Cause you know they're totally gonna die. Really?

---

Criminal Minds was a decent season but I kind of think it's time for that show to go too. A lot of the stuff they do now is just for the sake of doing it and seeing what they can get away with. The season finale saw a character decide to leave.

---

Castle. Ugh. Worst season of the show hands down. I think nearly every episode drove me nuts. (seriously, why do I even watch half of these show I watch anymore, lol.) They did mention DW in one ep and that made me smile. I hated everything about the season finale. It was like watching an encyclopedia/dictionary of tv tropes. And then someone had the audacity to ask the Castle head honchos if Castle is dead on tvguide.com. Yes, they're totally going to kill the character the show is named for. I swear, if Castle reappears with amnesia like the rumors are suggesting, I'm pushing the show to the DVR bin and it'll get watched whenever or end up like Korra.

---

I've also been watching Cosmos and it's been awesome so far though I've been watching it on the dvr cause they love their commercials during that show. So I wait a few weeks and then watch a bunch of eps in a row.

---

Also started watching Top Gear. It's amusing.

---

In the Flesh season 2 started last week but I haven't watched it yet. I think it's only three or so eps a season so I might just wait till they've all aired and watch them in one night.

---

Love Graham Norton. Love his talk show. I wish BBCA didn't cut out so much of that too but oh well.

---

Started watching Penny Dreadful. Liking it so far. Ep 2 is on tomorrow though it's already up on On Demand if I wanted to watch it now.

---

Got hooked on Sherlock too. I watched the first two seasons online, gonna get the dvd's at some point. Watched the first ep of season three but part of me doesn't want to continue since I read there likely won't be a season four till at least 2016 or maybe even later. And I thought watching for new Doctor Who was bad.

------

As far as the fall shows go. Really glad CBS didn't pick up How I Met Your Dad. HIMYM had a really disappointing ending. So glad Two and a Half Men is finally ending too. That needed to die years ago.

I'm sort of excited for Gracepoint. Mostly cause David Tennant is in it. I am hoping it does well obviously. More people need to see the awesomeness that is DT. It's a US remake of Broadchurch with ten eps (instead of 8) and a different killer though the first trailer showed that it was nearly shot for shot so far in the first episode. So I'm not sure what to make of that. I'm betting that the audience that watches BBCA and Fox are somewhat vastly different so it's possible that most of the viewers of Gracepoint won't even know it's not an original US show. I'm hoping DT's American accent is good. It's a shame people in the US seem to hate shows that have characters with foreign accents. I think that's pretty much why Fox bought a remake and not the rights to simply re-air Broadchurch. It'll give me something to watch on Thursdays now, other than football.

Seems like US network tv is picking up on the limited run series instead of doing full seasons now.

---------------

After typing that all out, it seems like I watch a lot of tv but a good chunk of that stuff is dvr'ed. It's just easier to watch without commercials a lot of the time. Also, half of those shows are summer shows and then half are normal schedule shows and then another half is shows that are limited runs like Sherlock and In the Flesh. So really I'm watching a few of them at a time on a regular basis.

------------------------

Back to the sabbatical abyss...

:)

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:29 pm  Post subject: Re: TV Shows  
vix wrote:
Still haven't watched season 2 of Korra. Probably will when the dvd comes out.

omg, me neither. :heh :heh :heh I probably never will tbh.

Kij, you would have died at the Grey's finale. :eek :cry I wasn't gonna watch next season but I have to now...

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 7 of 11 [ 261 posts ]  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11