Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:45 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
Yeah, needs more lights :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
I brought my girlfriend to a hardcore punk & grindcore gig. It was the most surreal feeling I've ever had, like the two extremes of my being condense into one. :err :china
"This is a shorty, but a goody!" *Band plays 32 seconds of destructive mangling* and then hear your love laugh and applaud :err Is this even real life? How did this happen?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
fredde007 wrote:
"This is a shorty, but a goody!" *Band plays 32 seconds of destructive mangling* and then hear your love laugh and applaud :err

:lol This is awesome. So glad to hear you're with someone who you can share the things you're passionate about with. :cheers

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
just bought my pass for BronyCAN today and then paid off my VISA shortly after, looks like I'm going to Richmond! :D

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
New Laptop for my birthday today.

Brand new HP Envy. Really looking forward to booting this up tonight. Playing The Sims is going to be awesome.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
You SOB actually bought it :heh :thumbsup

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
how could i not tho

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:40 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Nice one, Charmy! :cheers

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: joejakt
Huh...I didn't picture you with a beard

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:09 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
Tickets to see After The Burial and Born of Osiris on May 29! Yay, that they'll play a show here in Stockholm, ATB is a band I've wanted to see live for a long time now :D

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:52 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
yeah.... i never pictured the beard either HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
um pt gave this thing

i have to stick these electrodes on my stomach and it goes bzzzzrt

its fun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:29 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
^that thing looks iffy~

I bought two 5s iPhones, and a movie~

oh and this thing -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Ohhh, thats one of those electrotherapy things......right?

its used for pain relief i believe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Yep! So far, so good. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:16 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
citylights wrote:
um pt gave this thing

i have to stick these electrodes on my stomach and it goes bzzzzrt

its fun

I just got one exactly like this from my PT :heh :heh :heh :heh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
No way!!! :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:27 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Sold my old PSP and the 15 games I had for it for 150 bucks on craigslist and just went and picked up the Borderlands 2 PS Vita Bundle.

The only down side is that it only comes with the 8GB memory card and the download of Borderlands 2 and its DLC damn near uses up the whole card.

Powerful little handheld though. Looks amazing and feels great. Two sticks is sooooo much better.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Hmm...I heard that PSP version of B2 wasn't all that hot, a lot of framerate drop. Other than that, fantastic game. I'm surprised you got that much for your old PSP.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:46 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
gondee wrote:
Hmm...I heard that PSP version of B2 wasn't all that hot, a lot of framerate drop. Other than that, fantastic game. I'm surprised you got that much for your old PSP.

I never played the console version so i don't know how it stacks up but it looks great so far. Need to get a bigger memory card. The cheapest 64 gig card i could find was $99 :cry

Craigslist man, it't the way to go~ Way better then trading it in at gamestop unless they are running some kind of a promotion or something~ It also helped that almost all the games I had were good games and I had a travel case and games case too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Keep checking on amazon.....especially around E3 time. I saw the 64 gb go down as low as $50 one time

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:51 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
50 bucks would be great. Hard to wait though cause there are so many cool games that are cheap that I want to download but the 8gb card is just a joke~

Thanks for the info!!

I just bought an exacto knife and duct tape~ :eek :lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I made THIS terrible video with my friends:

(Turn your volume DOWN for the last 20 seconds. I apologize in advance, I wasn't the one doing the editing, and one of my friends REALLY wanted that in)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Went and saw Edge of Tomorrow today.

IT WAS SURPRISINGLY AWESOME.

Click to reveal hidden content: show
It's "Matrix meets Groundhog's Day."

Go see it if you get a chance. I'm not a huge Tom Cruise fan, a lot of times he ruins the movies he's in, but this movie is so good it just shrugs off that. Amazing.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 13 of 18 [ 446 posts ]  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18