Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:02 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 pm  Post subject: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition~  
Didn't see a topic for currently watching stuff~

It was needed~

Am just about to sit down and watch Log Horizion~

& I missed the last Downtown Abbey so I got watch that tonight~

whatcha watchin??

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
A lot of Super Smash Bros. Melee videos with Luigi in them.

like this crazy ass match

And I'm still watching comedian Chris D'Elia's special entitled "White Male Black Comic".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:11 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Khalpz wrote:

And I'm still watching comedian Chris D'Elia's special entitled "White Male Black Comic".

lol~ what? :lol

I might have to check that out.

gunna watch THOR II tonight.

and probably Witch Craft Works~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Loved Thor II.

Shame there was too much Jane in it though, I wait patiently for the day when they boot her from the franchise and bring in Sif and The Enchantress.

Which is a shame cause I like Portman.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
NA wrote:
Loved Thor II.

Shame there was too much Jane in it though, I wait patiently for the day when they boot her from the franchise and bring in Sif and The Enchantress.

Which is a shame cause I like Portman.

Never got to it last night. Gunna try again tonight. Glad to hear there is a lot of Natalie Portman~ :yes :yes

I heard it was much better than the first, which I really liked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I just watched Gravity. It was really incredible. Definitely one of my favorite movies now, for a lot of personal reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Recently watched House of Lies, which was awesome. I also watched Homefront, which I FUCKING HATED.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:12 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Workaholics - just about the only TV show I ever watch.

As far as movies, I recently got The Matrix Trilogy on Blu Ray. it is amazing how these movies are still visually stunning.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:24 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: new one - PM me
Watched August: Osage County last evening, acting from Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep were impressive

Also planning to go to the MT and see NFS Movie and Captain America :heh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I'm planning to see Captain America too, Kij! :cheers Loved the first!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Hehe i am not surprised City :D :cheers

Well Marvel <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Have fun city. You'll have to tell us how Captain America is.

I finally watched THOR II and it was bad ass. Super fun, and definitely better than the first~

I also finally started watching Kill la Kill and Holy Shit its Awesome. I watched the first 6 or 7 episodes. Definitely has that over the top Gurren Lagann feel to it.

I've also had the Hobbit sitting on the table for like 3 weeks so I think I might check it out tonight~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I watched The Hobbit.
Click to reveal hidden content: show
Azog
was the worrrrst idea everrrrr. Thorin was also too whiny, and I don't know if I loved how ~heroic they made Bilbo. Gollum was great, though, so everything is forgiven. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I watched Riddick - 5/10, Hunger Games 2 (much better than I expected), and Frozen (meh, 6/10) this week. I think that catches up on almost everything I wanted to watch but hadn't found time to.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:21 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
So i watched The Wolf of Wall Street and Lone Survivor. Both are brilliant. no wonder they got nominated at Academy Awards.

I watched Paranoia with Harrison Ford, Gary Oldman, (Liam Hemsworth :heh), very disappointing.

And Gondee, wuuuuut, Frozen made me love Walt Disney movies again :D With Kristen Bell, from House of Lies and Heroes shows, i was so shocked when i learnt that it was her singing oO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:42 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
:heh It was an excellent musical, but from a story standpoint, it wasn't nearly as good as anything Pixar does. :no The love story between the sister and Kristov is really underdeveloped, as is the whole "villain" thing going on with all the neighbors. They never explain why the snowman appeared all of a sudden, and suddenly the sister can control her powers because of "love!"?? wuff ---> :rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Mwell... you got a point there :glare

Maybe i got blind with "For the First time in forever" by Anna until the end of the movie :heh

Speaking of Pixar, i watched "Up" last week, it is so brilliant and moving.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Pixar is just fucking brilliant. We watched WALL-E again last week <33333333333333333333333 that shit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:46 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Titan wrote:
I also finally started watching Kill la Kill and Holy Shit its Awesome. I watched the first 6 or 7 episodes. Definitely has that over the top Gurren Lagann feel to it.

Kill La Kill is goddamn fantastic. I am up to date with every episode and trying to stay patient for the finale next week.

Going to try and watch Catching Fire and Frozen today or this week. I bought the other half an apple TV for Christmas and we've gotten a hell of a lot of use out of it moviewise now Blockbuster has gone under.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:38 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
minn wrote:
Pixar is just fucking brilliant. We watched WALL-E again last week <33333333333333333333333 that shit

Wall-E is one of my favorite movies. I have both the DVD and the Blu-ray. :yes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:44 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
PSN: Emu90
Shawnshank Redemption and Oblivion.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
I've watched WALL-E more times than any movie (or maybe not, I've had to watch A Christmas Story so many times it makes me sick just thinking about it. :frusty ). Pacific Rim is getting up there, though. :heh

WALL-E and Up are my favorite Pixar movies, but I don't think I give The Incredibles enough love. :(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:02 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
NA wrote:
Titan wrote:

Kill La Kill is goddamn fantastic. I am up to date with every episode and trying to stay patient for the finale next week.

Going to try and watch Catching Fire and Frozen today or this week. I bought the other half an apple TV for Christmas and we've gotten a hell of a lot of use out of it moviewise now Blockbuster has gone under.

Damn straight it's fantastic!! I'm all caught up too. I couldn't stop watching. Now i gotta get caught up with

Hunter x Hunter
Magi
Log Horizon
One Piece
Witch Craft Works
Nobunagun
Magical Warfare
World Conquest Zvezda Plot
Z/X Ignition

So many good shows rite now~ :yes

oh yeah, i also watched the first couple of episodes of the new season of Bates Motel : Great Show, it's cast perfectly~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 pm  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
Watched Captain Phillips, also based on a true story.

Tom Hanks is brilliant, as always. :china

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 am  Post subject: Re: What are You Currently Watching? : I luv my ROKU Edition  
gondee wrote:
:heh It was an excellent musical, but from a story standpoint, it wasn't nearly as good as anything Pixar does. :no The love story between the sister and Kristov is really underdeveloped, as is the whole "villain" thing going on with all the neighbors. They never explain why the snowman appeared all of a sudden, and suddenly the sister can control her powers because of "love!"?? wuff ---> :rolleyes

Hey...Gondee, Three words of advice.

LET IT GO.....LET....IT....GO. :yes :lol

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 4 [ 82 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4