Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:14 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Re-reading this thread makes me want to dine on a shotgun.

Last edited by Baron von Gikkigen on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:55 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
It'll spark up again once Season 4 starts. Give it a few weeks.

meh, i'll take your word for it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:24 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
alrighty, season 4.....man has it been a while since we got our last dose of pony :lol
(both parts that were posted got removed, so no video)
discuss.....

edit: annnd there's already a forced meme from the episodes http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-twilight-sparkle-scepter

edit X2: deciding to post images as well
one more

NOW START POSTING STUFF!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:01 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
this is sad now that I'm bumping this up a third time :glare,
anywho....
yep Season 5 of MLP:FiM is confirmed :D, you can find the full article here

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:39 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Well, if you REALLY want somebody else to contribute, I'll share what I've personally been linked to over the past while.

Click to reveal hidden content: show

That is all.

...why

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:46 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Well, if you REALLY want somebody else to contribute, I'll share what I've personally been linked to over the past while.

That is all.

...why

I really like the anthrology vids these guys do, great choice :thumbsup, you must secretly like ponies if you're even browsing this thread :)
here's a collection of vids I found enjoyable

it's funny these last 2 are really short but really funny at the same time :P

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
I probably like them so secretly I don't even know it myself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
yeah so it's been awhile since S4 started and there actually has been quite a bit done content wise. personally I liked Pinkie Pride('Weird Al' guest VA episode :D ) from 2 weeks ago and the songs just keep getting better with Filli Vanilli(this weeks' episode) also being a good song filled episode.

so for anyone who has been watching what are your thoughts on S4 right now (other than the overuse of tentacles :glare )

and of course the writers never cease to amuse me on Twitter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:10 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
XBL: oEther
Hi. I'm new here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:32 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
xOpeth wrote:
Hi. I'm new here.

Welcomes are in order then, other than our nice technicolour horse thread here we offer other threads/topics
the main forums we have are The Playground (the area where we have more light-hearted topics), The Lodge (where our more serious topics are), and finally all the SSX related topics located in SSX Gravitude Lounge

anyways, ponies!
hope no-one suffers from cuteness overload
that's it for today, gotta get ready for work now

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:43 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Ok. It's nice to meet you. BTW, I make videos on Youtube. Could you tell me what you think? http://www.youtube.com/user/VegaOpeth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:25 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
alright figured I'd post a couple of fan-fics I'm reading right now and a quick description of each in case anyone decides to give them a read.

My Overbearing Aunt- an anthro human in Equestria fic, it's actually really difficult to explain really so here's the description from the site:
Quote:
My name’s Marcus. Marcus Cortez. I’m currently a freshman at CUFTA. You don’t know what that means? Well, it stands for “Canterlot University for the Arts.” While it is a little unsettling to go to college in a completely different world from my own, and while being a human in a school full of mostly ponies is a little intimidating, I’m doing fine so far. I don’t have to worry about roommates, since I don’t live in a dorm. I live with my aunt.

Her name is Celestia. Princess Celestia.

it's actually a really good read but with a couple risque parts innuendo wise but other than that it's very funny and worth reading

Equestria's Crazies- a really funny episodic styled story focusing around Celestia, Luna, Discord and Nightmare Moon and just whatever crazy antics they get into, plus they get killed...a lot... it's really funny check it out

The Reason Luna Isn't Allowed Coffee- a funny one-shot that focuses on Luna and her first experience with caffeine and hilarity ensues

and finally some more images
the funniest thing to come out of this week's episode
and my new fav reaction gif
that's all I got for now

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:38 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Dat Twilight Face!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:08 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Thoughts on the new episode?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:23 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
xOpeth wrote:
Thoughts on the new episode?

to be honest I haven't seen it yet :heh , got too caught up in my SSX 3 playthrough I'm doing plus I had to go to work so I'll probably catch it later tonight :thumbsup

edit: jsut saw the new episode it was pretty good and even better it was one of the least spoiled episodes this season, and they also revealed another "key" this week
SERIOUSLY WTF DOES THIS MEAN!!!!

anyways, images
lewd humor ahoy! | Click to reveal hidden content
seriously, Luna's job as dream warrior might come with some dirtiness :P

oh and the idea of Breezies was really cool this week
but seriously you can't tell the gender of these things and that's supposed to be a dude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
I've been doing my SSX vids too. I liked the new episode. It was really cute!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:31 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
so one of the authors I'm following on FIMfiction actually posted a really good theory on the whole "key" business in S4 so far and it makes quite a bit of sense when you think about it
http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/293487/an-observation-on-this-key-business

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:42 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
so one of the authors I'm following on FIMfiction actually posted a really good theory on the whole "key" business in S4 so far and it makes quite a bit of sense when you think about it
http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/293487/an-observation-on-this-key-business

Interesting therory.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:35 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
New episode tomorrow. How it's Aj's Key episode!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:04 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
I liked the new episode but i'm a little disappointed it wasn't a key episode.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:02 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
hmm we seem to be triple posting now :lol
oh well, todays episode was okay and was nice to have a Applebloom centered episode, but there was nothing that really suprised or stood out to me :shrug, I dunno I usually like the more exciting or funny episodes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:55 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Not even the chimera surprised you?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
xOpeth wrote:

no, suprisingly not... and I also felt that Applejack was a little out of character being overprotective of Applebloom.
this was the best I found based on the episode

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 pm  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
Wind_Waker23 wrote:
xOpeth wrote:

no, suprisingly not... and I also felt that Applejack was a little out of character being overprotective of Applebloom.
this was the best I found based on the episode

I really wanted to hear the song though. btw, I have an Idea for a ssx montage.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:25 am  Post subject: Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic  
I like Maud a lot. She reminds me of Raven from teen titans.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 6 [ 146 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6